WZCW MELTDOWN: Episode Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
WZCW-1.jpg

[youtube]wAzOnJhyh28[/youtube]​

(Following the Meltdown opening video package, tonight's show opens up to a rabid WZCW fanbase, where all of the fans are cheering and chanting "WZCW” repeatedly. “Paralyzer” by Finger Eleven is playing on the sound system, making the atmosphere even more electric. After the brief shots of the fans, the cameras direct us to the Meltdown titantron set, where two bright pyro shoot down from the ceiling and explode once they come into contact with the stage. This ignites many colourful pyro to go off all over the stage, lighting up the dark arena with its display of heart-thumping pyro. As it comes to a finish, the arena lights turn on and they spiral all all around the arena, shining down on the screaming fans. The cameras pan all over the arena, getting shots of many of the fans. A tiny graphic then appears on the screen, telling us that Meltdown is live from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona)

Copeland: With Civil Revolution behind us, WZCW continues to move forward, and so is Meltdown! Welcome to tonight's show, fans, live from Phoenix Arizona! We witnessed a great pay-per-view last week, with Rios retaining his Championship. even though he cheated to win.

(The cameras spot a sign that reads: "I wish Everest was Champ instead of Rios!," in small black font on a yellow sign.)

Cohen: Are you still saying he cheated, Cope? God, you gotta' quit boring these fans with that garbage already! Joseph Rios did what he had to do, Copeland.

(The cameras spot a sign that reads: "Rios is a Joke” in small black font on a Red sign.)

Copeland: Yeah some joke. Rios held the WZCW Championship for nearly two months! I don't know how you can call Rios a joke. Speaking of singles gold We also Sign a new Elite X champion in “The One Big Will“! Will managed to defeat 4 men in a brutal ladder match! You can rightfully say that Will didn’t win it on his own with help for heidi.

(Continuing with the trend... "Deport Hasheem Already!" is the next sign that we can make out.)

Cohen: You can rightfully say that no one cares for that. So what Heidi, big deal! I don't sit out here and pretend to be your friend like Gus I flat out tell you that I don't like ya, and still kick your behind with commentating.

Copeland:All right, let's not get too rallied up out here, we have a show to commentate. And that show will begin momentarily... but first, let's take a look at a special video package that highlights the events of Civil Revolution. And to some... it may come as a surprise to you.

(A video package airs highlighting the shocking turn of events from Civil Revolution)

Copeland: Well Cohen, certainly a very exciting moment for everyone involved, and actually, everyone who wasn't directly involved. I cant believe Sincade is our boss for 30 day. The fans hated this guy and it was obvious last night

Cohen: That's right Copeland, and I'll admit, that's partly because Jason Sincade never showed these fans any respect, but ya know, despite that, deep down inside, each and every one of those guys back there respects these fans, as much as they may not admit it. I'm sure Sincade no exception, and last Sunday Sincade showed No respect to the Chuck Myles, but this man fought for his Career Copeland, his livelihood he triumph when the card was stack against him. You got to give him the respect he deserves.

Copeland: I may've never been Sincade number one supporter, but I can't argue that point Cohen, of course Sincade Running the company, effective today, November 26 , and as of right now, the fate of, now I guess, of every man in WZCW is in his hands.

Pyro explodes from each corner of the ring, as the camera pans out to focus on the entire ring which has two leather mini couches, two spot lights on each far end of the couches & an L.C.D. H.D. 27in. monitor between the two couches. All of this is on a stylish rug that covers the whole ring, the rug itself is black, with a Silver star, in the middle & a Neon Blue "1" in the middle of the star. A black ladder has been added, in the corner as well.

"Famous" by Puddle of Mudd erupts over the audio system, as the fans rise to their feet awaiting Big Will to walk out through the curtain. Out from the curtain walks a man with confidence on his face, & a cocky type of smirk, followed by Heidi. Big Will's dressed in faded jeans, with an 'affliction' greyish colored shirt, half way tucked into his jeans. He's wearing a sports coat, also greyish with lightly shaded sunglasses on. Heidi has a very low cut pink top on, she's also wearing a pair of blue jeans with a chain link belt around them. Big Will & Heidi are hand in hand, as he spins her around, into him, as they kiss at the top of the ramp. Big Will unstraps his newly won Elite X Championship from around his waist, as he holds it up, while holding Heidi next to him, looking out into the audience.

The newly formed couple make their way down the rampway, on a stylish runway type carpet that's black, with silver stars & "1's" in them. Big Will stops half way down. Heidi gets down onto her knees, as she clutches Big Will's left leg. He holds his Championship, with both hands, up in the air as pyro & fireworks shoot up from the top of the ramp, into the air. Suddenly, Confetti drops from the top of the arena, as they both proceed down the rampway, as Heidi gets up onto the apron, & sits on the middle rope, holding it open for Big Will, as he leans in the ring, they kiss again.

Big Will walks to one of the couches, to pick up the microphone laying on it. Heidi sits down & makes herself comfortable, as Big Will begins to address the booing audience.

(Will)- "I told you all, that I was gonna make history. I said it for weeks, upon my arrival in this company, that I was gonna be the biggest star this place has ever seen. And this.." (Big Will holds his Elite X Championship up, looking up at it) "this is just the beginning. I did exactly what I said, & it all started before I ever set foot in this ring. But you see, all great plans have that one little mystery, & that brings me to my guest on tonight's show." (Big Will looks at Heidi, who sexy & slowly makes her way up off the couch) "You see, for weeks now, even before my arrival, I've been talking with this beautiful sex pistol, but I won't ruin the story, oh no.. instead, I'll allow her to explain it, as only she can." Big Will hands Heidi the microphone, as she runs her hand across his chest, downward. The crowd begins to boo wildly, & chants of "She's a ****" begin.
(Heidi)- "Hey, don't be jealous of me, just because I've seen more action in the passed month, than most of you have seen in your entire lives. As far as I'm concerned, none of you deserve an explanation, but because I know Gus is out there someone, crying his poor little broken heart out.. I'll explain this to him." Heidi stops for a moment, as she walks over, in front of Big Will, who wraps his arms around her stomach. "You see, about a month ago, there was a moment in W.Z.C.W. when Gus was at a crossroads. He didn't know whether to quit & go home, or continue with what he calls a career. And as a result, that made MY career at a crossroads, because at the time, I was under contract with him.. which meant, if he went, I went. And I just couldn't have that happen." The fans begin booing, which stops Heidi, but only for a moment.
"You know, I forgot that I was the only sinner in the building tonight, as if noone out there has ever done anything like this before. You seem to forget, Women have been using Men for years now, to get what they want. And face it, Gus.. you just couldn't give me.." (Heidi pauses, as she looks Will up & down) "What I now have. So, you want the story.. short & sweet, you always left me to go handle business by yourself. You, & the rest of your friends, Joe & Kenny. It was always about them, & whenever you got interview time, it was always about you.. but who was always there to push you through? Who was the one, who kept you fighting? Yeah, thats right, it was me. But you never acknowledged that, you never accepted who lead you by the hand through everything. It was me! But you know something, I'm over it now, because when you kept going off.. I opened my eyes, & what I seen, was a real man." The fans start in again, which causes Heidi to stop, only for Big Will to grab the mic.

(Will)- "Trust me, you don't want her stopping there, it only gets better, so why don't you all just shut the hell up!" Big Will hands the mic. back to Heidi, as the fans boo even more.

(Heidi)- "Before I was so rudely interrupted, like I was saying, what I found, what I seen.. was a real man. You see, I seen the promos for Will coming to W.Z.C.W., I seen how determined he was, how commanding he was, how much he stood up for what he wanted, unlike you, Gus, who just came up a little.." (Heidi holds up two fingers, motioning in an inch sign) "short, each time you tried doing anything. So I decided to make a phone call, I set up an arrangement with Will, & while you always left me behind, to go hang out with your friends, to go to your special interviews. I was always meeting up with Will, & fell in love. And now, you lost your chance at becoming the Elite X Champion, & you lost the girl.. I hope you got what you always wanted, because I know I did."

Big Will walks over to the ladder thats in the corner, as he drags it out to the middle of the ring & positions it in the center of the ring. He begins climbing up the ladder, rung by rung, as he addresses the audience.

(Will)- "This is too great, not only did I make history like I said I would, by becoming the first ever Elite X Champion, but I also ended up with the girl. I guess you could say.." (Big Will positions himself at the top of the ladder) "I'm on top of the world, right now. Everything is going my way, & after I destroy Nate Thorpe tonight, my little sex pistol, Heidi, & I will retreat to our honeymoon suite for another one on one match-up." Big Will laughs, as the fans start chanting "We Want Gus!"

(Will)- "Well you aren't gonna get him. Face facts people, what does Gus possibly have left to fight for? I took his Woman, I took his Championship, I took everything he holds to heart.. & now, he's nothing but a worthless pile of trash. You see, you people can picture Gus as some kinda hero, but lets face it, this story doesn't have a happy ending. You see, there's no girl to save, she's already been saved. There's no monster to slay.." Suddenly, the fans begin roaring with excitment, as it cuts Big Will off.

Just then, from behind the set, out from the crowd Gus jumps over the guardrail & rushes into the ring. Heidi screams, as she falls & then slides out of the ring. Meanwhile, Gus grabs the bottom of the ladder, as Will is shaking his head no, & clutching the sides of the ladder. Gus, without a second thought tips the ladder, causing Will to go flying off it & to the floor, as security rush out from the back, to form a wall between Gus (in the ring) & Big Will, with Heidi, on the arena floor. Heidi leans down to tend to Big Will, who has an angry look on his face. Meanwhile, Gus grabs a microphone, as he's full of rage in the ring.

(Gus)- "You think this is over you son of a bitch? You think you won? Think again, you won't have security blocking my path to you forever, & when I get my chance, I won't waste it. I'm gonna beat you within an inch of your life, I'm gonna come a breath away from killing you out-right. You better watch your back, because from now on, I'm gonna be all over it. That Championship means shit to me, but because its your world.. just like you did mine, I'm taking it from you!"

The camera fades away.

Joe Vs Maxx

Joe struts to the edge of the ring as The Maxx catches him with a vicious baseball slide! Maxx viciously drags him to his feet and slams him into the barricade. The fans are in shock as they know.. He is only debuting.. Talk about a way to debut! Maxx mocks Joe by slapping him in the face several times and then drags him to his feet followed by flinging him into the ring… Maxx drags Joe to his feet as the referee finally calls for the bell. Maxx pounds Joe`s skull in with constant elbows to his head! He finishes the elbows with a hard knee to the head knocking Joe`s to the ground… Maxx quickly goes for the kill by flipping Joe on his back and pinning him '1...2... .’ but Joe was able to kick out before the final count. As Maxx drags Joe to his feet and Irish whips him into the rope… He backs away as Joe collides off the turnbuckle! Maxx goes to elbow-chop Joe but Joe moves out of the way and nails Maxx with a solid kick to the mid-section... Maxx leans forward holding his stomach in pain as Joe quickly scurries to the top rope and taunts for the crowd.. He then dives off of it and catches Maxx with a missile Dropkick! Joe pins Maxx '1..' but Maxx gets out of the pinning position! Joe then dashes torwards the ring rope and on the re-bound catches Maxx with a Spear. Maxx rolls torwards the ring ropes in pain as Joe struts to the opposite ring rope! He takes a sigh of relief but clutches his back in pain obviously from earlier! Joe goes to drag Maxx to his feet but Maxx clutches Joe Jeans and flings him right out of the ring! Maxx gets to his feet taunting the crowd and says "He has been here for nearly a year.. I have been here for a week!" He laughs and waits for Joe. Joe slowly gets to his feet as Maxx rolls out of the ring.. He slaps Joe in the face and shouts "C'mon" at him.. He slaps him for a second time but this time Joe returns the favour! Maxx stumbles back in awe as he goes torwards Joe and tries to go for a clothesline but Joe dives out of the way as Maxx is introduced to Mr. Turnbuckle!

Maxx holds his arm in pain as Joe rolls into the ring. Maxx rolls into the ring holding his arm while Joe slowly gets to his feet. Joe grabs Maxx and buries his knee into Maxx shoulder! Joe locks Maxx in a Camel Clutch which Iron Sheik put on the wrestling map. The referee asks Maxx constantly does he want to give up but Maxx just replies with "No!". Joe breaks the hold as Maxx falls to the canvas. Joe goes to the top rope while Maxx lays silently on the ground.. He taunts for the crowd and recieves a cheer but Maxx gets to his feet and just falls into the ropes causing Joe to lose his balance and fall in a place where.. It hurts. Maxx grins and yanks Joe by his signature sandy brown hair and drags him to the ground! Maxx grins once again and stomps at each visible limb of Joe! He then finishes the sour attack by adding an elbow drop to the collection! He then kneels on the ground and clubs Joe in the chest while he gasps for air. He finishes it off with one hard club to the chest before the referee has to get involved restraining him from going any further! The referee tends Joe before Maxx gets involved dragging Joe to his feet. He shoves Joe's head beneath his arm and raises him high in the air! He holds him in the air for a few seconds obviously showing his true dominance. Maxx is about to go for the move but Joe gets out of the moves, gets to his feet and knocks Maxx to the ground with a one legged enziguri! The two men fall to the ground. The referee begins the Down and Out 10 Count. 1.. No Result. 2.. No Result.. 3.. Maxx begins to move.. 4.. Joe begins to move.. The two men slowly get to their feet at 5.

The two men trade punch after punch but Joe quickly gains the upperhand with several kicks to Maxx's midsection.. Joe quickly recuperates as Maxx holds his stomach in pain.. Joe jumps high in the air and locks his legs with Maxx's head and executes a Joeacaranna
! Maxx gets flung across the ring as Joe licks his finger and places it on his behind making a sizzle sound. The crowd begin to laugh as Kenny grins. Maxx sits in the corner holding his neck in pain while glaring at Joe who dwells in his glory. Joe turns around and notices Maxx.. He does the signature taunt of the Rock and says "Just Bring It". Maxx grits his teeth in anger and runs torwards Joe but Joe ducks as Maxx collides with the turnbuckle for the second time in this match.. Maxx holds his chest in pain as Joe executes a small package '1..2..' but Maxx kicks out! Joe grabs Maxx by his neck and drags him to the edge of the ring letting his head drape down the side of the ring! Joe rolls out of the ring as the fans wonder.. What Next? Joe goes to nail Maxx in the head with a mule kick but Maxx rolls fully into the ring much to Joe's frustration. Joe rolls into the ring as Maxx stomps at his back. Maxx violently drags Joe to his feet and whips him into the rope.. On the rebound catching him with a side-walk slam. Joe holds his back in pain as Maxx laughs at him.. Talk about Mean! Maxx drags Joe to his feet but Joe nails him in the head with an elbow and then rakes his eyes in desperation.. Have you ever seen a Good Guy act Bad? Now you just have! Joe nails Maxx in the knee with a low dropkick causing him to fall to one knee! Joe backs away and goes for a move of Maxx.. The Fujiwara but Maxx moves out of the way and grabs Joe by the hair and yanks him down slamming his head against the canvas! He grins and slowly gets to his feet! He struts over to the turnbuckle and quickly glances at Joe to see if he is on his feet.. Nothing! Maxx smiles in approval and climbs to the top rope! Joe slowly gets to his feet while Maxx stalks him from the top turnbuckle! Joe gets to his feet as Maxx goes for the Diving Crossbody and pins Joe.. But Joe wriggles out of the pinning position and ends up pinning Maxx '1..2..3!'

Harrys: Here is your winner…Joe!!!

Copeland: What a great match to kick off the show, Brain! A victory for Joe. Tough break for the newest Superstar The Maxx, though. He put forth a great effort.

Cohen: Joe can pinch himself all he wants because this isn't a dream; he actually won.

(As Joe has his arm up in the air, from behind comes Dave Jetter who clotheslines Joe in the back of the head! Dave mounts Joe and delivers a lot of stiff blows to Joe head, punching him over and over.)

Copeland: Come on! What the Hell is This man doing?! He can't take it he lost fair and square!

Cohen: Don't get your underwear in a bunch, Copeland, he's just letting all of his anger out. And I like it!

(As Maxx and Dave Jetter continues his attack on Joe, out of no where comes Kenny who slides into the ring! Kenny punches Maxx on his back, forcing Maxx off of Joe. Kenny grabs Dave Jetter and throws him out of the ring)

Copeland: Here comes Kenny. The WVC is in full effect

Cohen: Hey I guess loser hang together.

(As Maxx and Dave Jetter looks bewildered at this whole situation, they backs up the ramp, completely angered that Kenny intervened on theirs attack. Back in the ring, Alex Shelley and Jeff Hardy share a handshake and hug towards one another. While the crowd screams in cheers while it fade to Black)

(“Perfect Stranger” echoes thru the arena and Sincade comes out in a beige Gucci suit with brown Armani shoes. The crowd erupts in boos. He walks down to the ring with disgust on his face. He gets into the ring and take off his suit jacket drapes it across the top rope. Kyle Harrys hands him a mic)

Sincade Now you have to be ******ed or live in a cave not to know who I am. Just in case you are one of those people I just mention. I am Mr. Highlight reels and sex appeal, I am Mr. show me the money, I am (sudden pause) Mr. 2000 and freaking 7 Jason Sincade. Ever since I touchdown in WZCW all you people have witness is Greatness at it peak! All I do is give 5 star matches between these 4 post and all you piss stains can do is boo! (Loud boos echo thru the arena) What is wrong with you peoples? You people should be happy that I even come out here and breathe the same air as you do but you still boo. You people pay your last dollar to see me in action putting on the greatest show on earth and you people have the nerve to boo me. So lets me quit jaw jacking and get to the point. I'm the best thing ever seen in WZCW since Becky Serra G-string and everyone in this building know it so camera man get a close look

(camera zoom in on Sincade face while he looking in the camera)

Sincade: You are looking at the future of the WZCW and there nothing you people or those hash bags in the back can do about it.

Sincade: As of last night when Mister. *catches himself* Excuse me I mean Chucky try to Spring a surprise on me by having me go one on one with that drip Aaron Craig. Who found out who was the real Highlight that night? Now Craig is somewhere in an emergency room sucking soup thru a straw.

(Sincade pauses for a moment and absorb all the boos from the crowd.
While laughing.)

Sincade: As I look around and see all the stupid looks on each and everyone of your face it aunt to hard to tell that your looking at the head cheese of WZCW. Matter of fact lets get my personal security but what I like to call him My "Go-for" Chuck "The Assassin" Myles.

(A sharp Guitar Rift echoes thru the Arena. But Sincade cuts off his Music)

Sincade: Whoa. Whoa cut the music. Hey Mr. Soundman (pointing towards the titration) I told you he got new tunes for the fans to groove to now play Myles new theme music!

(Then "Its raining men" blast thru the Arena speakers. Sincade is in the ring snapping his fingers and bopping his head)

Sincade: Now that's what I'm talking about! Myles get you old ass out here.

(Myles appear at the top of the ramp with a frustrated look on his face he looks at the crowd while they are booing Sincade in the ring.)

Sincade: How do you like it old man? I pick it out just for you. So don’t be shy bring you Bengay smelling ass down here.

(Myles Reluctantly Walks down the Ramp. When he reaches the ring he walks up the ring stair. When he gets into the ring Sincade points to where he want him to stands.)

Sincade: Since I’m the newly appointed Owner of the wzcw I took a page out of my friend Donald Trump book and hired some Security. So every meet my Hit man for Hire E2

(E2 music hits and he walks straight to the ring with a scowl on his face. He hops in the ring and stand in the corner ready to take care of business)

Sincade: Now let me get down to business. This Past Pay per view I been watching the Hasheem and El Guerrero feud and I must says I like it. So tonight it will be Hasheem and El G going one on one in something I call a deportation match.

Copeland: A Deportation Match?

Sincade: Now. Now I know what you are thinking what is a deportation match? Now if you look at the back *pointing to the back* You see that bulldozer and that hill of dirt well to win this match either Hasheem or El Guerrero will have to chuck their opponent into that hold and buried them alive.

Cohen: Wow what a Match Copeland Not even 24hrs and he is making blockbusters matches

Sincade: Now we got that out of the way now it time to get to big business. Since im the boss and I can’t be screw over tonight it will be me….Mr. Highlight reels and Sex appeal vs. the Main Event, one on one for the WZCW championship. Oh yeah if any Dynasty members interfere theirs asses will be on the unemployment line tomorrow.

(Crowd Cheers)

Sincade: Now with that said and done. Soundman plays my music so I can get the hell out of here.

(As the “Perfect Stranger” echoes thru the arena as the people in the ring leave. As Sincade walks thru the curtain the camera Cuts to the backstage as the Camera follow Sincade.)

Sincade: Now that how you do an Announcement Chuck. Hells I make it look easy.

(As Sincade is walking he bumps into Steamboat Ricky. They have a brief stare down before Sincade back Away and Smirks. E2 charges at Ricky but Sincade hold him back)

Sincade: Chill out E2. Watch where you are going Popeye!

(Sincade Walks off with E2 while E2 and Ricky stares each other down. Chuck Myles looks at Ricky and Shakes his head while walking away)

Ricky: Arrrrrr

Copeland: What is that Title Ricky has on his shoulder? His match is next!

**Commercial Break**

We go backstage to see Mohammad Hasheem and Rajeem talking loudly, in an annoying whining voice, and they seem to be complaining in anger. They do not realize that they are being recorded. They are walking at the beginning of the long hallway, and they are going to the end of the hallway, Sincade’s office.

Hasheem: Rajeem, I cannot believe the prejudice son of a Neek rasi, these people call Sincade!!!

Hasheem spits on the floor in disgust and anger. Rajeem starts pointing his index finger up in the air as he is accusing someone and he yells in his language, since he doesn’t know how to speak English. He is yelling in disgust.

Rajeem: Yla'an haramak Kos okht ile nafadak Aire fe mabda'ak Toj koo' mas Ya manache'h Zobree akbar minak!!!!!!!!!

Hasheem: I know!! I know!! We are going right now to do something about this discrimination right now!!

Rajeem: Ya manache'h Air il'e yoshmotak Air il'e yeba'atak Fatah Ah dena mukk Ahhlass Koos!!

Hasheem now points his finger straight like Rajeem.

Hasheem: I know!!! This discrimination must stop!! I mean seriously, out of all people, don’t you find it a bit odd that I, a Muslim, an Arab, was chosen to participate in this, in this, in this racist match!!! A Deportation Match, no less!!

Rajeem: Yebnen kelp Nikomak Sharmootah!!!!!!

Hasheem: This is Gahba ridiculous!! Shlicke Khara Zarba Ahbe!! I swear I’m gonna, I’m gonna –

Hasheem stops immediately after he sees the cameras and the cameramen filming. He starts losing it and he starts yelling. Rajeem walks in front of the screen and starts yelling in Arabic.

Hasheem: Well what a surprise. These Elif air ab tizak video men are “pretending” to record me, when in fact, they are spying on the Arab men with Turbans to make sure that they don’t blow themselves up, trying to kill other people. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT?!? Kis Elif air ab dinikh Kisich Mos zibbi Waj ab zibik Kelbeh!!! You are all Kwaniies!!! And you are all gonna Kul khara pay!!! Now I demand you get this thing out of my face!!! Kul!! Let’s go!! Kul khara, right now!!!

Camera Guy: We can’t do that.

Hasheem: Unbelievable. And why not? You know what, I don’t even wanna know!! We’ll just talk in Arabic!!!

Thinking they outsmarted the camera crew, they start talking in Arabic.

Hasheem: (Talks in Arabic quickly)

Rajeem: (Talks too fast in Arabic)

Hasheem: (Talks in Arabic)

Rajeem: (talks in Arabic)

They stop and Hasheem has an irritated look on his face because the cameramen are still following them, just ding their job. Although that look quickly drops from his face and his head brightens up when he sees someone. He says something in Arabic, something like ‘look’ he points at something, and the camera quickly turns the thing that Hasheem is pointing to and it is someone coming out of Sincade’s office. The man turns around, startled, and it is the former owner of WZCW, but will come back to office in about a month, Chuck Myles!! Chuck and Hasheem lock eyes, and then start smiling. Rajeem looks at Hasheem and then at Chuck then at Hasheem and then at Chuck. He then looks at the camera and looks back at Chuck.

Hasheem: Listen, Chuck. You must do something. Please!! I can’t compete in this type of match!! I have too much to lose!! I am the savior of Allah!! I am the prophet!! The sultan of WZCW!!! With a body like mine, with the wealth I have and the land I own in Afghanistan!! I am looked upon, like a G-d, in my home country!!! And I will be damned, if I get this whole shit taken away from me, from some, some Ebn el metnakah Spanish Janitor!!! He should do his job and serve me and clean up all the ashes from the Spanish Announce Tables!!

Chuck Myles: Look, Mohammad. We never looked eye to eye, but I finally saw the light. I finally saw what made you that great!! And I was stupid to never ever give you an opportunity at the WZCW World Title, but in a month, when I get all my powers of WZCW back you’ll get your shot if you do something for me!!

Hasheem: That’s what I love about you, Myles!! You take no Khara from no one!!! But I have a proposal for you.

Chuck Myles: I’m listening.

Hasheem sees the cameramen looking in, with the corner of his eyes. He whispers something to Myles and Myles agrees.

Hasheem: Mos zibbi Waj ab Inta humar zibik Kul khara Kelbeh Kanith Kwanii Ya Khawal Bouse Tizi Ebn el kah metna Mus Boos zibbi zibii Inti Aiyz temus?sharmoota Inti humara Inta shaz Gildak khashina awee Ikla hudumak Teazak Teez Kara Zubrak Mekyad Ayir!!!!!

Myles: Ahh, I see!!!

Just before Hasheem is about to continue, we see a shoulder standing by Hasheem. Hasheem closes his eyes. Takes a deep breath. The camera pans out and then shoulder belongs to, none other than, Mr. Sincade. Sincade is shown smiling, his head bouncing slowly, looking at Hasheem. Hasheem looks directly ahead, rolls his eyes, shuts them, and gives off a huge sigh.

Mr. Sincade: Well, well, look what the doll dragged in.

Hasheem becomes irritated, gets in Sincade’s face with an evil look on his face.

Hasheem: What the hell is that supposed to mean?!? It isn’t enough that you make such a prejudice and a discriminative punishment to me, you have to –

Mr. Sincade: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. Hold on a minute. A prejudice and a discriminative punishment? What on G-d’s green earth are you talking about?

Hasheem: The uh-uh-uh-uh Deportive match.

Mr. Sincade: Do you mean, the Deportation Match?

Hasheem really gets mad here.

Hasheem: YES!!! That wasn’t prejudice enough, you had to call me a racist name, and now you think I am illiterate because I am an Arab American?!!? Huh? Huh? You stupid twirled up piece of Waj ab Inta!!! How dare you!!!

Mr. Sincade: OK, calm down, you stupid son of a bitch!! Let me tell you one thing and one thing only. I am the boss around here. I am the boss of YOU!! Whatever I tell you to do, you will do it!!! Got it?!? Now, you think you have me and the whole world figured out?! Just know, you Arab bastard, that I am always, ALWAYS!!! 2 steps ahead in the game!!! You think by talking Arabic, you think that you can have your way, because I don’t know any Arabic? Well guess what, this fine gentleman over here.

We see a nice young, clean-shaven man enter the picture/

Hasheem: And who is this?!?

Mr. Sincade: This man is a translator. He knows Arabic quite well. And I had to disrupt this little conversation over hear, when you told me what you had said, Hasheem. Please repeat what he said, translator.

Translator: If you scratch my back, by helping me win this match, by any means necessary, I will scratch your back by helping you get rid of Sincade. Also,

Mr. Sincade: That’s enough. Hasheem let me put you on notice. If I ever see you speak to Mr. Chuck Myles, ever again, you will be dealt with personally. I know you saw what I did to Aaron Craig a few weeks back, what I did to DC, and what I did to Aaron Craig again, at Civil Revolution!! Now get out of my face!!

Hasheem: This isn’t over!!! You are gonna pay, you slimy piece of Waj ab Inta!! You have not seen the last of me, Sincade!! And let me tell you something, tonight, you are gonna lose a superstar of WZCW, and his name is El Gurrerro!! You are not the only one who is 2 steps ahead!!!! Waj ab Inta!!

Hasheem leaves.

Mr. Sincade: Whisper in my ear what Waj ab Inta means, please.

The translator whispers in Sincade’s ear. Sincade’s eyes open huge and is in dis-belief.

Mr. Sincade: WHAT?!?!?

Rajeem is now pissed at Sincade and starts yelling in a loud, annoying, obnoixious tone, in Arabic!!! Sincade finds it amusing at first but then he tells at Rajeem.

Mr. Sincade: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rajeem quiets down.

Mr. Sincade: Excellent. Now, I want to put you on notice as well, I am not going to have 2 pricks in my building, causing mischief. This man will be the official translator of both you and Hasheem, in case you wish to not speak Arabic. Now, if you ditch him, or he gets hurt, you and Mohammad Hasheem will be fired!!!! And this will be taken affective by next week!!! He will also report to me in everything that you people do!!! Got it?

Rajeem: Ken!!!!

Rajeem storms off. Mr. Sincade asks the translator what Rajeem said and the translator says he got it. Now Sincade warns Chuck Myles.

Mr. Sincade: If I see you talk to Hasheem again, I will put your ass on the shelf like I did to Craig!!! Got it?

Myles: Got it.

Mr. Sincade and the translator goes into Sincade’s office, but Myles gets kicked out. He blows a huge sigh, and gently punches the door. The camera fades.

D.C/Everesr Vs. Reaper/Disasterpiece

Harrys The following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for 1 fall, introducing first, from Santa Ana, California, weighing in at 215 lbs. D.C.!!!

"Name of the Game" - The Crystal Method hits, the arena goes completely dark. Black lights come on and a few laser lights flash around the arena. D.C. comes from behind with glow in the dark paint on his upper body. As he moves around taunting the crowd Lindsey comes out shortly after him as the two embrace in a glow. The lights kick on as the two stand and appear to have no paint on them at all. D.C. walks a little in front of Lindsey but the two stare at each other and exchange winks as they walk to the ring. Lindsey kneels and crawls on all fours on the apron as D.C. slides into the ring beside her. D.C. lays on the ground and rolls onto his back as Lindsey crawls up to him and kiss him. D.C. then gets up and taunts the crowd from the turnbuckle and waits for his opponent/stares at his opponent.

Harrys: and, introducing his tag team partner, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 205 pounds, Everest!!!

Everest enters, orange laser lights are shooting back and forth, the tron is blank, until the words, “Are you ready to go?” shoot across the screen, the lights kick back on, Everest is standing in the middle of the ramp soaking up the cheers. He makes his way to the ring rather hastily but stops along the way to eye up a pretty lady at ringside and to say hello to some fans.

Harrys: and, introducing their opponents, first, from London, England, weighing in at 265 pounds, Disasterpiece!!!

arena goes black. white strobes flash and thick white fog seeps up from the grates on the stage. once the drums of the entrance music picks up DP steps out from the curtain and stands with the fog and smoke around his legs. spotlight shines on him as he looks around and works the crowd, tilts his head back and sprays a mist of blood from his mouth (like how Triple H does it). lights in the arena flicker back on as he starts to walk down the ramp. slides in the ring and climbs a turnbuckle. blood dripping down from his mouth he continues to interact with the audience as he raises his arms. looks around the arena, climbs down, and waits for his opponent.

Harrys: and his tag team partner, from The Projects, weighing in at 235 pounds, Reaper!!!

As the music starts he walks through the curtains and he extends his fists outward just like his mentors. He walks to the ring with purpose ignoring the fans like they aren’t even there. Gets into the ring and sits in the corner waiting for his opponent.

Reaper and DC start this match out as DC goes for a quick Chemi-kill, but Reaper counters, and tries to hit The Fall from grace, but DC counters into a roll up, 1...2...kick out from Reaper

Copeland: Oh, that was almost it

Reaper goes for an inverted DDT, but DC counters it into a firing back, which sends Reaper into his own corner, DP tags into the match, unbeknownst to DC, and DC hit’s the Santa Ana Winds onto Reaper, he then climbs to the top rope and hit’s a Swanton Bomb on Reaper

Cohen: Reapers not the legal man, DC, what are you doing?

DP stands at a three point stance waiting for DC to realize what he did, DC stands up, turns around, and DP delivers a spear, which knocks DC’s head to the mat.

Copeland: Oh my god, what a spear

Cohen:
That was an Adam Copeland spear, very powerful move

DC grabs DP’s foot, DP falls, and DC tags in Everest, DC says something to Everest, and Everest irish whips DP into the corner, and gets down on all fours, DC runs into the other corner, and delivers The Clash

Cohen: The clash, you know, DP and Reaper might be a team, but Everest and DC are working better than they are…

Copeland: It seems that way now…

Everest kicks DP in the stomach, and hit’s a quick snap DDT on DP, cover, 1...2... Kick out from DP

Copeland: Man, this is a fast paced match

Cohen: I’ll say, this is an awesome match

Everest locks DP in the cloverleaf, DP is stuck in the middle of the ring, Reaper climbs up the top rope, and dives off the ropes towards DP and Everest, DC saw it coming, and ran into the ring, and hit an amazing spining heel kick on Reaper as he was coming down,

Copeland: Was that a tooth?

Cohen: Holy Sh*t

DP grabs DC’s foot, and the ref pulls DC out of the ring, and DC pulled DP near the ropes, and he grabbed on to them,

1...2...3...4...break. DP spins around and drop toe holds Everest, Reaper is down on the outside of the ring, so DP goes outside of the ring, picks up Reaper, and pushes him onto the apron, DC runs at the ropes, and does a swanton over the ropes, knocking DP down, his head hit the barrier, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...DP back in the ring, Everest was waiting for him, and Everest hit’s the Rock Slide

Copeland: The Rock Slide

Cohen: It’s over!!!

1...2... Reaper breaks up the pin, when Everest gets up and gets in his face, Reaper hit’s the fall from grace, which allows DP to hit a leg drop off the top rope, 1...2... Kick out,

Copeland: What a match!!!

Cohen: Your damn skippy hippy!!!

Reaper goes outside the ring, and DP tags him in, Everest tags in DC, and Reaper and DC hit a double clothesline on each other, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...Reaper back up, he locks in a boston crab, but DC quickly rolls out of it, DC goes for The Chemi-kill, but Reaper counters it into a brain buster suplex, cover 1...kick out by DC, DC rolls up Reaper, 1... Kick out, DC and Reaper lock up, neither man gains an advantage, then Reaper starts getting an advantage, but DC kicks him in the knee, and locks him in the figure 4, but DC is in the ropes, 1...2...3...4... Break. Everest and DP get into the ring, they start throwing lefts and rights, and they ended up outside the ring, Everest locks in the Mountain Climber, and DP looks in trouble… in the ring, DC hit’s the chemi-kill, and goes up to the top rope, DP tries to get into the ring, but Everest wrenches in the mountain climber in tighter, DC hit’s the Swanton Bomb, but when he ends up sitting next to Reaper, he locks in a crucifix pin, he is pinning DC, but DC has Reaper’s shoulders on the mat 1...2...3... Ding ding ding…

HarrysLadies and Gentlemen, the referee has ruled this match, a no contest…

Crowd: Boos

Copeland: What a match, too bad we didn’t have a winner

Cohen: Yea, that was an amazing finish though, you have to admit...

DC and Reaper start brawling in the ring, DP jumps in and hit’s the morbid massacre on DC, Everest comes in and hit’s the Rock Slide on DP and Reaper, leaving them huddled masses in the middle of the ring, DC climbs up to the top rope again, and hit’s a swanton on both of them… Everest makes his way to the back… DC stands tall over Reaper and DP, who get up and start kicking the crap out of him, Everest comes back, but Reaper and DP throw DC and Everest out of the ring, referees make their way out to the ring area, and separate DC/Everest from DP/Reaper…

Cameras pick up Big Will & Heidi walking toward the ring, from the backstage area. Leon stops them to get a quick, last second interview.
(Leon)- "Big Will, you're just about to go out & defend your Elite X Championship against Nate Thorpe, but earlier tonight, Gus interrupted your celebration on your talk show. What is your reply to that? And why didn't you go ba.." Big Will grabs the mic. from Leon, as he seems upset.

(Will)- "Why didn't I what? Why didn't I go back to fight? Because I proved at Civil Revolution that I was better than that piece of shit. He wants to attack me from behind, he wants to attack me when I'm on top of the world, just because he's lost everything in his? I'll bury his ass. I'm going out there to defend my Championship against an actual challenger, unlike Gus.. he goes back down to the bottom of the ladde..."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Gus spears Will from the side into a set of doors! Gus begins punching Will furiously, as security rushes in to grab him away from Will. Heidi is screaming at Gus to go away. Gus is trying to claw his way toward Will, as Will points for the security guards to take him away.

Will gets to his feet, as he grabs his Elite X Championship & tells Heidi to go. Both Will & Heidi continue to make their way to the ring, as security holds Gus up against the double doors.

"Famous" by Puddle of Mudd erupts over the sound system, as Big Will & Heidi walk out through the curtain. Big Will has an angry look on his face, as he's looking behind him toward the back. Will & Heidi stop at the upper half of the ramp, as Heidi gets down on her knees & clutches Will's left leg. Will unsnaps his Elite X Championship from around his waist, as he raises it into the air with both hands, pyro shoots up from the top of the ramp. Big Will & Heidi proceed to make their way to the ring, as Heidi jumps up onto the apron & sits on the middle rope, holding them open for Will. Will walks up the steps, still looking up the rampway, then out into the crowd, as he makes his way into the ring, kissing Heidi as he steps in. Big Will asks for a microphone.. (Will)- "Gus, you piece of trash, I know you're around here somewhere. You wanna play hero? You wanna play the revenge game, huh, you piece of shit?! I'm right here, face me man to man, instead of jumping me from behind. Gus, you don't match up to me, you won't ever match up to me. I got the girl, I got the gold, you got nothing, what're you fighting for?! Whats left for you to fight for, huh, you punk!" Big Will throws the microphone out of the ring, as he paces back & forth.

"Stronger" by Kanye West interrupts over the sound system. Pyro explodes four different times, from each side of the ramp into the air, as Nate Thorpe walks out through the curtain. Thorpe is walking down the aisle, interacting with the fans. Some booing him, some cheering him. Suddenly, half way down the ramp, he starts running, only to slide into the ring, under the bottom ropes as he lays sideways on the mat, resting his head on his hand. He uses his other hand to take his sunglasses off, as he looks up at Will & Heidi in the corner. Thorpe gets to his feet, as his face went from a cocky grin, to complete seriousness, as he tosses his glasses to the ring announcer.

Big Will & Thorpe walk up to each other, meeting face to face in the middle of the ring, as both men talk trash to the other. The official signals for the bell, as Thorpe says something with a cocky smirk, to which Will answers back with a slap across the face. As Thorpe stumbles backward, holding his jaw, he reacts by punching Will in the mouth, knocking him on his butt. Thorpe looks down at Will, who's sitting on his butt, & says something, that causes Will to slap the mat & get to his feet.

Will & Thorpe tie up in the ring, as Thorpe twists Will into a hammerlock, going behind Will & taunting him some more. Will counters, by ducking back & reversing the hammerlock, into one of his own, only for Thorpe to headlock Will over him, into a ground headlock, as Will slaps the mat again, only for Thorpe to tighten his grip. The official asks Will if he gives, as Will spits toward the official.

Will gets to his knees, as he then forces Thorpe to get to his feet. Will backs Thorpe up against the ropes, only to attempt whipping Thorpe off to the otherside, however Thorpe holds onto the headlock, via grabbing Will's hair. Will yells at the official that he's pulling his hair, but Thorpe quickly holds his hands up, then relocks the headlock. Will again attempts sending Thorpe off into the far side of the ring, only for Thorpe to once again grab the hair, making sure the hold isn't broken.

Heidi jumps up onto the ring apron, as she points at Thorpe, only for the official to go over to Heidi, to attempt getting her down. Meanwhile, Thorpe releases Will & points at Heidi, only to grab Will by the hair & yank him down hard. Heidi gets down off the apron, as Thorpe walks over to the corner & climbs to the middle turnbuckle. Thorpe jumps, reversing himself in mid-air, landing on the top rope, only to moonsault off the top rope, coming down onto Big Will, making the cover. The official gets down to make the count.. 1................................................ 2................................... Will kicks out.

Thorpe gets to his feet, as he pulls Will up by the hair, the official warns him about grabbing the hair. Thorpe goes to whip Will to the ropes, but Will reverses Thorpe into the ropes, as he bounces off, Will goes for a clotheline, but Thorpe counters it by attempting a crucifix, then twisting into an attempted sunset flip pin, however Will drops down, catching Thorpe's legs, as the official counts.. 1........................................... 2............................. Thorpe kicks out.

Big Will gets to his feet, as Thorpe is getting up as well. Will rushes in with a knee to the face, as Thorpe drops back to his knees. Will picks Thorpe up, pushing him against the turnbuckles, only to whip him to the far side. Thorpe reverses the whip, sending Will into the far side turnbuckles, as Thorpe follows in directly behind him, clotheslining Will in the corner, but holding on & dragging Will out of the corner, delivering a bulldog. Thorpe gets to his feet, as he quickly rushes the ropes, bouncing off, only to come back & deliver a standing shooting star press!!! After Thorpe connects, instead of going for the cover, he remains on his knees, as he holds each arm out & yells "ITS SHOWTIME!!" Thorpe then goes for the cover, as the official makes the count.. 1........................................ 2.......................... Will rolls his shoulders, as he barely beat the count.

Thorpe looks at the official, as he questions the count being three. As Thorpe gets to his feet, he almost seems uncertain what to do next, but only for a second, as he grabs Will, pulling him up, only to rush the ropes once again, this time leaping up onto the middle rope, attempting a springboard into a back-elbow, but Will quickly counters with a dropkick to the back of Thorpe, causing him to fall & arch his back, in pain.

Big Will gets to his feet, as he awaits Thorpe to get up. Will walks to the nearest corner, then raises his hand, seemingly counting down from five. As Thorpe slowly starts to get up, Will attempts a "WILLENNIUM" but Thorpe catches Will's foot, as he spins him around, Will stays one step ahead, catching Thorpe with an ensiguri as he spins back around. Will goes for the cover on Thorpe, as the official gets down.. 1............................................ 2.............................. Thorpe kicks out.

Will grabs Thorpe by the hair, picking him up & placing him in the corner. Will slaps Thorpe across the face, as he begins trash talking Thorpe, who isn't seemingly fighting back. Will lifts Thorpe up, positioning him on the top turnbuckle, as Will climbs up, Thorpe delivers a couple shots to Will's head, causing him to drop back down. Thorpe grabs Will, positioning him for a tornado DDT, however as Thorpe leaps off, Will spins with him, holding on, causing Thorpe to land on his feet. Thorpe jumps again, trying to force it into a spike DDT, but Will spins again, as Thorpe lands again on his feet, however this time Will counters the headlock into a northern lights suplex, as the official gets down.. 1..................................... 2........................... Thorpe kicks out, as he rolls out of the ring.

Will gets to his feet, as he quickly rushes the ropes, grabbing the top rope & springboarding up & over, attempting a cross body block, only for Thorpe to be one step ahead, simply side stepping the attempt, as Will falls directly to the floor. Thorpe picks Will up, attempting to whip him toward the steps, only to reverse it & pull him back, into an STO on the floor!!! The official tries to get the attention of both men, telling them to get back into the ring. As Thorpe gets up on the apron, noticing how Will's positioned, Thorpe runs along the apron, only to leap off with the "HANGTIME DROP!!!" The official is already at the count of 5, as Thorpe gets up & slides back into the ring.

As the official remains counting, Heidi rushes over to check on Will. Thorpe quickly notices the official is at 8, with Will still laying on the floor, so he grabs the official, breaking the count. Thorpe shakes his finger no, at the official, as he then slides out of the ring.
Thorpe fake jumps toward Heidi, as she quickly moves away. As Thorpe leans down to pick Will up, Heidi then proceeds to jump onto Thorpe's back, trying to gauge his eyes, as Thorpe spins with her on his back, he finally grabs her by the hair & whips her over & off him, as she slaps down against the floor. Thorpe then stares at her, but only for a second as he turns back toward Will. As Thorpe approaches Will, he's surprised as Will suddenly reaches up, grabbing Thorpe by the tights & pulls him down, head & side first into the steel steps. Will slowly makes his way to his feet, as he rolls into the ring & instructs the official to count him out.

The official begins his count, as Thorpe is clutching his left arm, trying to pull himself up off the floor. The official gets to the count of 7 as Thorpe slides himself back into the ring, only to quickly be met by Big Will, grabbing & pulling Thorpe to his feet. Will lifts Thorpe up, into a fireman's carry, only to toss him up & down, into a gutbuster!! Thorpe rolls on the mat in pain, as Will instead of attempting a cover, climbs out of the ring, onto the apron, then up the turnbuckles. Will leaps off with an elbow drop to Thorpe, as he then goes for the cover.. 1....................................................... 2................................... Thorpe barely kicks out, as Will grabs his hair, yelling at the official for an apparent slow count.

Will gets up, once again raising his hand in the air, counting down from 5. As he remains in the corner, Thorpe slowly starts to get to his feet. Will rushes out of the corner, again going for a "WILLENNIUM" but Thorpe ducks under the leg, going behind Will & lifting him up, in position for the "BUSTDOWN!" Thorpe attempts delivering his finishing move, but Will counters as he's flipped upward, Will twists himself, landing on his feet & delivering a sudden "WILLENNIUM" to Thorpe, as Will falls almost with Thorpe, but onto of him for the cover.. the official slides down to make the count.. 1............................................... 2......................................... Suddenly, Gus out of nowhere slides into the ring, attacking Big Will with a flurry of fists to the head & body. The official calls for the bell, as Gus continues punching viciously on Will.

Heidi slides into the ring, grabbing Gus by the hair, pulling him off Will, only for Gus to twist himself, & grab Heidi by the arms. Gus acts as if he doesn't know what he wants to do, but it gives Will enough time to deliver a low blow to Gus, causing him to release Heidi, as both Will & Heidi quickly exit the ring. Will yells for the official to get his Championship, as Will & Heidi back-track themselves up the ramp, continuously watching the ring.

Gus is clutching his crotch, as he pulls himself up onto the middle ropes, staring holes through both Heidi & Will, as his face is covered with anger & fury. Nate Thorpe is slowly recovering from the Willennium he just received, as he notices Gus in the ring, then hears the announcer say.. "WINNER of the match, by Disqualification, "The One" Big Will!!" Nate Thorpe suddenly has a pissed off look on his face, as he stares directly at Gus, grabbing him by the shoulder, only to spin him around.

Thorpe yells & demands to know why Gus interfered in his match, as Gus shoves Thorpe away, only to turn back, looking up at Will & Heidi, as they're at the top of the ramp. Will holds his Championship up in the air, then clutches Heidi, pulling her in close, only to kiss her, staring directly toward Gus in the ring as he does.

Thorpe again grabs Gus by the arm, spinning him around, but this time is surprisingly met by Gus unleashing his fury with several right hands. Gus punches Thorpe back into the ropes, only to intentionally kick him in the crotch, dropping Thorpe to the mat. Gus doesn't seem finished, as he slides out of the ring, quickly grabbing a steel chair, only to slide back in the ring. Gus looks up at Will & Heidi, still at the top of the ramp, as Gus almost snaps with each glance at them, he then takes the chair & begins viciously smashing it into Nate Thorpe, as Thorpe tries covering up from the shots. Several officials rush out from the back, sliding into the ring, trying to grab the chair from Gus & stop him from his assault on Thorpe.

Will stares at Heidi, with an unsure look on his face, pointing his finger toward the ring, as Heidi returns the gesture, by shrugging her shoulders, as both of them suddenly walk off to the back. The camera fades away.

Copeland: Wow Cohen what a night of action. We had a Hardcore Freestyle with Ricky as the victor, but what is that Mysterious Title Ricky is holding.

Cohen: I don't know Copeland. It is amazing no one in that match left in a wheelchair. But we still have more in store.

Copeland: That Right Cohen! We still have that Deportation match between Hasheem and El Guerrero. This will be nothing less than awesome.

Cohen: Plus we have the Heavy title match between Sincade and The Champ "The Main Event."

DEPORTATION MATCH
EL GUERRERO v. MOHAMMAD HASHEEM​

A new Arabic theme erupts over the arena, as the camera zooms toward the entrance, the ramp has been removed for this match. The main curtain, where the entrance is begins to rise, as several masked soldiers in camo pants & black sweater shirts walk out, carrying Mohammad Hasheem on a chariot type platform. Rajeem is leading them toward the ring, as Hasheem is on his knees, with his hands held up, into the air, looking angry yet proud. The fans begin booing wildly, as Hasheem ignores their taunts. The soldiers position themselves next to the ring, as they kneel down & allow Hasheem to easily step off his chariot like ride, & onto the apron, then into the ring. Hasheem asks for a microphone, as the fans start throwing empty pop bottles & trash into the ring. (Hasheem)- "You people disgust me, all you think about is violence. Your simple minds couldn't understand the concept of a technical match, much like that infidel, Sincade, So you choose your natural instinct, you choose the most barbaric, violent creation known of. And on top of it, you give it a simplistic name, like 'Deportation'.." (Hasheem spits on the mat) "Noone thinks I can win this match, everyone has already believed in the hype, that this will be the last time any of you will ever see, the Great.. Mohammad Hasheem! Well let me tell you all, that with great sacrifice, comes great reward! And with the sacrifice I will give, of El Guerrero being buried alive, I will reap the rewards, & become the first Arab-American World Heavyweight Champion! None of you know what you've done, noone realizes the danger you've put El Guerr....."

Copeland: Finally someone to shut him up

Cohen: Hey let the guy talk he got nothing to say.

"Seek & Destroy" by Metallica interrupts over the microphone, as the fans erupt in the arena, much to the dismay of Hasheem, who is furious in the ring. Lights begin circling around, only to center on the main curtain, as El Guerrero walks out to a rather large pop by the audience. El Guerrero continues to walk down the aisle, as he takes his mask off & looks toward the crowd, as he notices a small child with an El Guerrero sign. He walks over & places his mask on the child, as he then turns his attention to Hasheem. El Guerrero has a sick & twisted look on his face, as he stands right outside the ring.

Suddenly, before El Guerrero can climb into the ring, two of Hasheem's soldiers attack El Guerrero, beating him down, as Hasheem smirks in the ring, & turns his back to Rajeem, only to nod approvingly. The soldier's punches begin having no effect on El Guerrero, as he begins taking them without effect. El Guerrero throttles both soldiers by the throat, only to smash them head first against each other. As Hasheem still has his back turned to El Guerrero, Rajeem begins looking scared, as El Guerrero slides into the ring, with intensity & furiousness across his face. Rajeem, shaking, points at El Guerrero, but Hasheem remains with his back turned & seems completely calm.

Copeland: Hasheem Should be Shaking in his boot.

Hasheem raises his arms to the air, as he looks up, still ignoring El Guerrero. Just then, as El Guerrero attempts attacking him, two more soldiers jump El Guerrero from each side. As they hold El Guerrero down, Hasheem turns around & gets in his face. Hasheem begins trash talking him, as El Guerrero tries to fight free, tenaciously. Hasheem laughs at his attempts, only to slap him across the face. The slap seems to fire El Guerrero up more, as he begins over powering the two soldiers, only to shove them off.
Hasheem slides out of the ring, as one of the soldiers rushes at El Guerrero, only to get turned inside out by a vicious lariat. The other remaining soldier attacks El Guerrero from behind, with a double axe handle smash, but it has no effect, as El Guerrero turns his attention, only to kick the soldier, then lift him up & deliver "6 FEET UNDER!"

Hasheem circles the ring, as Rajeem jumps up on the apron, gaining El Guerrero's attention. Hasheem slides in behind El Guerrero, only to wrap some type of cable, or cord, around El Guerrero's neck, choking him out. As El Guerrero begins fighting at the cord, he also begins losing energy & drops to one knee. The official pleads with Hasheem to stop, but Hasheem spits toward the official. As El Guerrero's life begins fading away, & he begins passing out, Hasheem releases the cord, only to quickly lock in the CAMEL CLUTCH!! The official explains that Hasheem can not win via submission, but Hasheem doesn't seem to care, as he wrenches El Guerrero's face sideways, clutching tighter across the face.

Cohen: That cant win him this match.

Copeland: He is wearing down his opponent Cohen.

As El Guerrero seems lifeless, the fans begin chanting "U.S.A., U.S.A., U.S.A.!!!" Suddenly, El Guerrero shows life, as he quickly crawls up to his knees, as Hasheem begins clutching even tighter, El Guerrero is fighting off the pain, as he grabs both Hasheem's legs, only to lift himself & Hasheem both up, off the mat. El Guerrero quickly drops backward, crushing Hasheem under him & causing the submission/choke to be broken. Hasheem rolls out of the ring, as El Guerrero begins building his strength back, slowly getting to his feet.

Hasheem is trying to find something under the ring, as he quickly pulls out a black bag? Suddenly, before he can use it, El Guerrero whips himself off the far side ropes, & suicide dives over the top ropes, down onto Hasheem, as both men fall to the mat, outside the ring. Rajeem tries to help Hasheem, but the official gets in between, telling Rajeem to back off. Rajeem shoves the official out of the way, as he grabs El Guerrero, who's pulling himself up using the guardrail. Rajeem tries whipping El Guerrero into the ring steps, but El Guerrero reverses Rajeem into them, as he hits hard, sending him up & over.

El Guerrero grabs Hasheem, only to pick him up in a gorilla press, then drop him, throat first across the guardrail. El Guerrero tosses Hasheem into the ring, as Hasheem rolls around in pain, clutching his throat. El Guerrero grabs the black bag & places it on the ring apron, only to reach back under the ring & pull out a table!! The fans begin cheering, as El Guerrero sets the table up, next to the ring apron.

El Guerrero grabs the black bag, only to untie it & look inside. As he sees what noone else can, he begins looking around with a sick smile, nodding approvingly. He turns the bag upside down, over the table, as tons of BROKEN GLASS fall all over the table!!!! El Guerrero tries to slide the glass evenly all over the table, but its so sharp it cuts his hands.

Cohen: It looks like something bad is going to happen Copeland.

El Guerrero grabs Hasheem & points to the table, as the fans cheer with excitment. However, Hasheem untangles himself from El Guerrero, as Hasheem sucker punches El Guerrero in the side of the head, only to deliver a snapping downward spiral type move. Hasheem rolls out of the ring, as he by-passes the glass covered table, only to reach under the ring & grab about table. Pulling it out, he picks it up & slides it back into the ring.

Hasheem slides back into the ring, as El Guerrero is still slowly trying to get up. Hasheem sets the table up, slightly angled in front of the nearest corner. As Hasheem turns his attention to El Guerrero, he grabs him & pulls El Guerrero toward the table. El Guerrero fights back, by becoming dead-weight, stopping Hasheem from pulling him, only to then whip Hasheem across the ring, into the far side turnbuckle. Hasheem snaps hard against the turnbuckle, as El Guerrero charges in, delivering a vicious clothesline that lifts Hasheem up & off his feet, dropping him down, in the corner.

El Guerrero lifts Hasheem back up, as he turns with him, only to jump up onto the middle turnbuckle, & lift Hasheem up into a spinebuster like position. El Guerrero angles Hasheem backward, but Hasheem reverses whatever El Guerrero had planned, as Hasheem comes back down, clutching tightly to El Guerrero's throat, delivering a stiff DDT, from the middle turnbuckle to the mat, causing El Guerrero to fall directly on his neck, upon impact.

Copeland: What a move By Hasheem

Hasheem slowly pulls himself up, as he grabs El Guerrero by the hair & drags him across the ring, pulling him up & laying him across the table. Hasheem then climbs out onto the ring apron, then up the near turnbuckle. Hasheem is on the top turnbuckle, but El Guerrero rolls off the table. As Hasheem notices this, he jumps down & attempts grabbing El Guerrero, to replace him. However, El Guerrero fights back with several punches to the ribs, backing Hasheem into the corner.

As El Guerrero attempts lifting Hasheem up onto the turnbuckle, Hasheem delivers a stiff elbow to the top of El Guerrero's head, causing him to be dropped. Hasheem turns El Guerrero to the turnbuckle this time, then proceeds to lift him up, sitting him on top of the turnbuckles. Hasheem climbs up, positioning himself to deliver a Superplex to El Guerrero, through the table, however El Guerrero begins fighting back again, punching Hasheem several times, causing him to bend downward. El Guerrero stands up, using the middle turnbuckle, as he then lifts Hasheem up over his head, in a Razor's Edge type position!!!! El Guerrero leaps off the turnbuckles, driving Hasheem down, violently, through the table, as it shatters upon Hasheem's impact through it!!!!!

El Guerrero slowly pulls himself up, using the ropes, as he eyes the glass covered table out of the ring. El Guerrero grabs Hasheem, as he pulls him to his feet, through the remains of the broken table. El Guerrero attempts to lift Hasheem, but Hasheem jabs El Guerrero in the eyes.

Hasheem kicks El Guerrero & lifts him up, setting him in place to deliver a TOSS BREAKER, but El Guerrero slides off Hasheem's shoulders, as Hasheem turns around El Guerrero kicks him & sets him in position to deliver a powerbomb to Hasheem. As El Guerrero holds Hasheem in position, he points down at the table, with broken glass all over it. The fans jump to their feet, as they roar wildly in agreement.

El Guerrero picks Hasheem up into the full powerbomb position, but Hasheem quickly leaps up & over El Guerrero's head, only to come down behind him, & deliver a low blow, quickly stopping El Guerrero's momentum. Hasheem quickly picks El Guerrero up, as they're next to the ropes. Hasheem then delivers a modified version of his TOSS BREAKER, as El Guerrero is sent up & over the ropes, crashing down through the shards of broken glass, & through the table!!!! The fans begin chanting "Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit!!!" As the official quickly jumps out of the ring to check on El Guerrero, who's bleeding from various places on his back, with shards of glass piercing his skin!

Copeland: Oh My G........

Cohen: Damn folks I think Copeland lost his Lunch!

Hasheem points for his soldiers to carry El Guerrero off, toward the empty grave-site. As the official pleads with the soldiers, Rajeem attacks the official from behind, knocking him out. The soldiers lift up a bloody El Guerrero, as they begin carrying him off, toward the empty grave, at the end of the aisle. Hasheem & Rajeem follow behind, as they stop, noticing El Guerrero beginning to fight his way down, by elbowing the soldiers that are carrying him. El Guerrero gets down, as he delivers a double clothesline to two soldiers, then kicks the third, only to whip him violently into & over the guardrail, & finally he kicks the fourth remaining soldier only to deliver a vicious spinebuster on the solid ground.

Hasheem & Rajeem both attack El Guerrero, as they begin pummelling him to the ground. Rajeem pulls out another cord & wraps it around El Guerrero's neck, as Hasheem begins delivering solid right hands to El Guerrero's face. Hasheem tells Rajeem to handle him, & move him to the plot, as Hasheem walks back to the ringside area, only to grab a chair.

Meanwhile, El Guerrero easily fights off Rajeem, as he picks Rajeem up, only to carry him on his shoulders to the empty grave. El Guerrero violently drops Rajeem down, into the empty grave, with an Alabama Slam!!! As Hasheem comes walking back, he has no idea whats happened, as El Guerrero lays down, next to the grave, the fans begin slightly laughing.

Hasheem climbs up the dirty mound, as he looks for Rajeem. He notices El Guerrero seemingly laid out, next to the grave, as he smiles contently. Hasheem walks over to El Guerrero, as he raises his arms & begins talking in his native tongue. Suddenly, El Guerrero reaches up & grabs Hasheem by the testicles, as Hasheem drops the chair & yells out in pain, El Guerrero gets to his feet, shaking his head yes, as he points down into the grave.

Hasheem notices Rajeem, knocked out in the grave, as El Guerrero picks Hasheem up, only to move as close to the edge of the grave as he can. Suddenly, El Guerrero positions Hasheem for his finisher, & without a second though, delivers the "6 FEET UNDER" on Hasheem, as he drops, head first, into the open grave!!! El Guerrero grabs one of the shovels that are stuck in the dirt pile, as he begins shovelling dirt into the grave, the fans cheer loudly.

Suddenly, two more mysterious masked figures come out, as the bigger built one of the two grabs the second shovel, only to snap it in half across the back of El Guerrero's head, sending him into the grave. Meanwhile, the second of the two climbs into the grave, only to help Rajeem up & together, both the mysterious masked man & Rajeem help pull an unconscious Hasheem out of the open grave. As the bigger built masked figure leaves the area, behind a huge curtain, only to return in a huge tractor, carrying a great amount of dirt in the shovel part of the front.

As the tractor positions itself over the open grave, Rajeem & the mysterious figure with him kneel down, & raise their hands into the air, as Hasheem is still out cold. Suddenly, the tractor releases its claw hold of dirt, as it quickly fills the grave, sealing El Guerrero within, deep under the huge pile of dirt!!!

Several officials rush out from the back, as they begin looking over the scene, trying to figure out how they're gonna save El Guerrero from being buried under tons of dirt. Meanwhile, the announce Mohammad Hasheem as the winner, & survivor, of the first-ever "Deportation Match!!" The two mystery figures help carry Hasheem off to the back, as he remains knocked out!! The camera fades to black.

WZCW World Heavyweight Championship Match

Joseph “The Main Event” Rios

Vs.

“Mr. Highlight Reels and Sex Appeal” Mr. Sincade

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for The WZCW World Heavyweight Championship!!! Introducing first, from New York City, weighing in at 270 lbs. The WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Joseph “The Main Event” Rios!!!

Cohen: Doesn’t the Champion normally come out second
Copeland: Well, Sincades the boss!!!

If It All Ended Tomorrow" hits the speakers and out comes Joseph "The Main Event" Rios. He pauses at the top of the stage before pointing to himself as to say "Look at me, I am perfect" He walks down the ramp and enters the ring through the second rope. And continues to look at the fans and occasionally says something to a booing fan.

Harrys: (Reading from a card) And introducing, the OWNER of WZCW… The man who singel handedly defeated Aaron Craig, “Mr Highlight Reels, Sex Appeal, and makes the deals” Mr. Sincade!!!

As The Intro of Perfect Stranger plays Smoke Start to build up at the entrance ramp. Then when the songs start Sincade walks out with a water bottle. He takes a drink and pours it on his head. He walks to the ring and stares at the front rows of the Crowd his then walk to the side of the Ring and stand on the Apron he then spread his arms quickly (raven) as Pyro goes off Behind him (old Shawn Michaels)

The referee holds up the title belt, one of the crew shine the spotlight on the belt, making it gleam magnificently, Sincade nods in approval, Rios makes the belt motion around his waist, and Sincade shakes his head as if to say, no, they butt heads in the middle of the ring.

Copeland: This is the moment that Sincades been waiting for,

Cohen: The opportunity that Chuck Myles has been denying Sincade,

Sincade and Rios lock up, neither man gets an advantage, until Rios kicks Sincade in the knee, Sincade responds by jabbing Rios in the stomach, Sincade goes for a stalling suplex during the stall, Rios flipped back down and hit a DDT on Sincade.

Copeland: What a DDT

Cohen: Rios really wants to keep his title.

Rios stands over Sincade, until Sincade grabs his leg, and pulls him down, and locks in the Boston crab, Rios flips out, both men stand up quickly and are face to face

Cohen: Now this is wrestling!!!

Sincade wants another lock up, but Rios goes into a corner, Sincade goes outside of the ring, Rios follows him, only to have Sincade come back in, when Rios follows, Sincade stomps him repeatedly

Copeland: A rookie mistake made by the champ

Cohen: He’ll capitalize, you just watch

Sincade picks up Rios and hit’s a dragon suplex, cover 1...2...kick out from Rios. Sincade picks up Rios again, this time hitting a running power bomb, cover, 1...2...kick out from Rios.

Cohen: Rios wont quit, and Sincade wants that title so badly

Copeland: Yea…

Sincade goes for the sin city, but Rios counters it into a DDT, cover 1...kick out from Sincade. Rios lock in ana rm bar on Sincade, Sincade flips out of it, and get Rios in a roll up, 1...2...kick out from Rios, Rios kicks Sincade in the face, cover 1...2...kick out

Copeland: I think Sincades nose could be broken

Cohen: Maybe, then I think Rios would be FIRED!!!

Rios drops a knee on Sincade, Rios looks like he could be setting up for the Picture Perfect, but Sincade rolls up Rios, 1...2... In the ropes

Copeland: Sincade almost had him

Cohen: I don’t know who to root for

Copeland: Then be unbiased

Cohen: No thank you

Sincade hit’s a cradle DDT, he jumps to the top rope, goes for the Street Dreams, but Rios gets his knees up, Rios stacks up Sincade, 1...2... kick out from Sincade

Cohen: What a match

Copeland: Amazing, match of the year candidate for sure

Rios stands up, Sincade does as well, Rios hit’s the Perfect Shot, cover 1...2...kick out

Copeland: How did Sincade kick out of that?!?!?

Cohen: I don’t know, but it was amazing,

Both men are down, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...Rios back up, Rios walks over to Sincade, who rolls up Rios into a single leg Boston Crab, Sincade really wrenches it in, Rios is about to tap, when The ref breaks the hold, because Sincades foot was under the ropes

Cohen: Bull

Copeland: I agree

Rios is down in the middle of the ring, he climbs up to the top rope, and hit’s the street dreams on Rios, cover, The ref had his back turned, Sincade gets up and starts yelling at the ref, when someone comes into the ring with a chair, its Mohammed Hasheem, Sincade turns around and bashes Sincade over the head with the chair

Ding Ding Ding

Harrys: Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, by DQ, Mr. Sincade!!!, still your Champion, Joseph Rios!!!

Hasheem and Rios start stomping on Sincade, Everest emerges from the stage, the crowd is screaming, Everest comes out and starts beating up Rios and Hasheem, Everest cleans house until The rest of Dynasty comes out from the back, Heidi is standing on the stage watching, they hold Everest and Sincade while Rios and Hasheem smash them over the head with chairs, then they start punching them in the stomach, when the opening riff of “Back in Black” is heard, The crowd goes nuts,

Copeland: It’s the WVC!!!

Cohen: The what??

Copeland: The Washoe Valley Crew!!!

Gus, Joe, and Kenny run onto the stage, Gus stares at Heidi, before following Joe and Kenny, Joe has a chair, Kenny with a baseball bat, and Gus with a ladder, The WVC gets into the ring Joe smashes Reaper and DP with the chair, Kenny hits Rios and Hasheem with the baseball bat, and Gus hits Will in the stomach with the ladder, Will falls down in the ring, The WVC and Sincade and Everest are fighting outside, Gus is inside the ring with Will, Gus climbs the ladder, shouts 900 to the crowd, when he gets to the top, Will rolls out of the ring Gus jumps down, grabs a chair, and runs after Will, The WVC, Sincade, and Everest fought off Dynasty and Hasheem o the back, Gus chases Will to the back with the chair, the crowd is going nuts, and Meltdown ends…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back