WZ Singles Tournament 1st Round Matchup: Doc vs. Gelgarin

Doc vs. Gelgarin

• Doc

• Gelgarin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kinda sucks that I draw someone who is possibly the greatest poster ever, because I get by on personality. So people can't figure out whether to vote on personality on posting skills, and they pick skills.

It's rather unfortunate.

Kinda sucks that I draw someone who is possibly the greatest poster ever, because I get by on personality. So people can't figure out whether to vote on personality on posting skills, and they pick skills.

It's rather unfortunate.

Same thing happened to me my friend, but hey... that's life.

I voted for Doc because he made my first sig. I just figured out who Gelgarin is.

I only ever really came up against Gelgarin once in wrestlezone where I got into a debate with him (or rather he made a post and I responded to it defending who he had attacked). He never replied. According to Chris Jericho that makes it 1-0. :p

Away from this minor coming together of two wrestlezone juggernaughts, I have the more important matter of deciding who to vote for. As has been said by countless others, Gelgarin is one of the top echalon of posters on the site, though one of the less frequent posters (one characteristic he shares with me- I'll let you decide which). Even though I have only read a couple of his posts, I have a very healthy respect and admiration for his writing skills.

I voted for Doc here though, as he is everywhere, and I think his posting and signiture artworks are more likely to draw visitors and members than Gelgarins unfortunatly low number of posts.

I love you, Stevie. I almost want to do a terrible RP just to let you keep the tag titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back