Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Harley Race Region

Mantaur Rodeo Clown
vs.
Guy Compton

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

After Guy got the rub from X, I started paying attention, and it worked. He gets my vote.

GuyCompton is a great rookie poster, and aside from the X rub and the thread about him that one time, he goes rather unnoticed.

Tough match, but MRC take it. He makes me laugh on occasion and stuff.

I like MRC's posts more. He's been around longer, and I think his arguments are more fully construed than GC's. Compton's good, but I see him falling here. Give me MRC.

GuyCompton should not be discounted. I took this guy on in a sanctioned debate, although now considered irrelevant due to FTS redoing the schedules, and this guy brought everything he has to the table. He also is pretty good at that humour thing.

MRC is WZCW Tag Team Champion with me. But, you did make a thread about how the Diva's should be scrapped from the WWE.

GC wins my vote.

Damn, I don't know. They're both awesome, but MRC makes me laugh with every WZCW RP...

Then again, me and Guy had an awesome time ripping on See No Evil...

*flips a coin*

*votes for Guy*

Guy is the man. Got my vote. Us Boston boys need to stick together.

I can tell.. A lot of those posters don't post in the bar room and many aren't that active... I could probably name everyone you PM'ed...

Guy Compton is quite good, but the jury's still out as I haven't been around enough while he has to judge him fairly. He gave a great debate in CLDL this week though. MRC is one of the few that have made me laugh, so he gets the points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back