WZ Singles Tournament 1st Round Matchup: Doc vs. Gelgarin

Doc vs. Gelgarin

• Doc

• Gelgarin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doc, I'm sorry... I love you...

shawn-michaels-vs-ric-flair.jpg

;)

Voted Gelgarin based on the fact that he's a machine and his post on Lou Thesz over Sting in the WZ Tourney was just legendary. Doc is a helluva sig maker. Sorry, Doc.

My brain threw up once. The doctors told me that if I survived and completed my rehab, my mental capacity would probably still be severely diminished. I sure showed them.

No, D-Man, this is pretty painful for me, too. :lmao:

Come on, guys. I'm not bad. i do my part and a good graphic takes as much effort as a good post, and I do both. In fact, I make more good graphics than some do good posts. If I was able to put as much effort in my posts as I do my graphics, I would have a load of Gelgarin-sized posts.

The graphics section and artists are some of the most underrated users and section on the board. We work hard and long to make things you guys will like. Heck, Gelgarin has had a Doc sig! People do not realize the work it takes to make a graphic.

Don't follow the preconceptions of what makes someone good. Vote for effort. Vote for orignality. Vote for Doc.

Don't follow the preconceptions of what makes someone good. Vote for effort. Vote for orignality. Vote for Doc.

Have you ever read a Gelgarin post? Those are original, and are full of effort.

If they don't take any effort, than Gelgarin has successfully made me feel like a 3 year old.

Damn! This is a close one. KB did call it the match of the round...

Actually, he just said it'd be old vs. new, and interesting.

Vote for me. Make the dream come true! Or something!

:lol2:

You need to take my seminar on motivational speaking. My speechez be Epicz!!!1!!2!

All tied up...
Poor El Dandy. :(

Hey, Dave, my speech a few posts back was epic.

:(

I know Gelgarin makes incredible huge amazing great posts about Old School Wrestling, but has he ever made a post like THIS?:

Jeez, I wish I had a ton of money to blow on wrestling figures. Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne would team up against the British Bulldogs, with Hollywood Hogan as ref. The match would end with Joey Styles and Megaman causing the DQ and beating the fuck out of Kofi so World Heavyweight Champion Vegeta would have an easier time in their Mortal-Kombat-on-a-Castle match at One Night Stand.

I was thinking about tying it up for Doc. Then I decided to give Gelgarin my vote because he's the shit...

Stevie. Go to my Photobucket, or refresh the page until you get to your Hart Von Erich sig.

Stare at it for an hour or so.

Think about how you wouldn't have it to stare at if it weren't for me.

;)

Gelgarin giving me the okay or Doc's Hart von Erich sig... shit, I can't decide.

Oh, I know. However, as I have said, I believe graphics are just as much work as a post.

But I'm in the process of making a wrestling post that will hopefully get people to realize that I'm not that bad when I set my mind to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back