• Chris Harris vs. James Storm - Lockdown

• Carlito vs. The Sandman - The Great American Bash

• Team 3D vs. L.A.X. - Lockdown

• The Great Khali vs. Hornswoggle - Survivor Series

• The Great Khali vs. Kane vs. Batista - The Great American Bash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The two Lockdown matches show exactly what is wrong with TNA. Who thought that an Electrified Cage Match wouldn't look stupid? It's common sense that it would make all the wrestlers look bad. Homicide pretending to get electrocuted was one of the lowest points of the year.

As for the Blindfold/Cage match. What a fuck up. Didn't they test the blindfolds before the match? That match type didn't work when Jake Roberts faced Rick Martel. It sure as hell wasn't going to work this time. This was possible the worst match I've ever seen.

''Donald Trump'' vs. ''Rosie O'Donnell'' also deserves a mention. Although that was supposed to be garbage.

Personally I would have gone with the Monster Mash on Halloween with Kane, Khali, Big Daddy V, and Henry.

It's gotta be the Lockdown matchup with the blindfold. It was so damn bad. The Blindfolds wouldn't even stay on, and nothing could get done. I try to give it a pass due to the storyline of Harris losing an eye for a while, and that this match would make sense, but it was so damn awful.

This is why you don't have multiple gimmicks in one match.

The tag team match at Lockdown wasn't that bad, and the blindfold match would have been a decent blindfold match if the blindfolds had stayed on.

Carlito vs. Kennedy on Raw was the worst match in my opinion, as both guys were completely clueless in the ring, bumbling spots, and was terrible. Out of these choices, I'm going Kane vs. Khali vs. Batista at GAB. It was boring, uninteresting and tiresome. The addition of Kane made that match completely unbearable.

I picked Khali vs. Hornswaggle as the worst match. It was the low point of an otherwise great PPV.

If I could have, I would have picked Cena vs. K-Fed. Terrible match!!! But at least they didn't go WCW, and put the WWE Title on K-Fed.

Great Khali vs Hornswoggle at Survivor Series. There was nothing to this match, it was only on the card to begin Finlay's face turn. I am sick of this feud already, last week on both RAW and SmackDown Hornswoggle had to face Khali when the fans know damn well that it will NEVER be a wrestling match, it will always end up with someone interferring or end in a DQ.

James Storm vs Chris Harris at LockDown would have been my second pick, that match was downright pathetic.

Worst match of the year... I can't even vote because the worst match of the year had to be Melina vs. Ashley at Wrestlemania 23. That was the worst women's match for the title I have ever seen. And to think I paid for a WM ticket thinking I would have a women's match worth watching live.. Worst match.. 3 minutes of nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back