• Big Daddy V

• Snitzky

• Black Reign

• The Great Khali

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I'm spoilt for choice.

Seriously though, how can you take this prestigious award away from Khali? 7 feet 3 of no skill. 420 pounds of immovable object, but not in a good way. He just can't move. At all. Look at some of the matches he has had this year. Khali/Cena (ugh). Punjabi Prison (seeing that man climb was the funniest thing ever). Kane at WM23 (Worst match ever candidate surely). The man cannot do anything, and he was given a world title run? WWE is desperate, but we're not buying it.

I can't vote for Khlai. The guy has had three decent matches on PPV this year. Two against Cean and one in a triple threat against Rey & Batista. That is three whole matches more than Viscera has had in his whole career.

I'll go with Henry. The guy has been wrestling for a decade, and he still hasn't picked it up yet. He's hopless. the guy isn't capable of doing anything decent. He doesn't even have the mesmerising boobies of Big Daddy V.

gotta go with snitsky as well. u can remember at least something about the other 4. mark henry can draw heat, khali can draw heat... neither can wrestle v well if at all, but they were able to get a big name feud or two. black reign's just a bad character. still, he has a rat and is in a decent enough feud with abyss rhino, rellik and judia mesias

Have to go with Khali. I see very little point in him. There are very few wrestlers of his size that have been able to use that to their advantage, but look at Umaga, he's huge and still has decent matches. And what was with Khali feuding with Hornswoggle and Cena. Why everyone talks about the Khali Cena matches I have no idea. It's 2 bad wrestlers putting together a worse match. A Point?

I have to vote John Cena.

The reason being is that all of his matches are exactly the same pattern, he seems unwilling to experiment or try to develop a new move or technique.
I find this to be very dispointing from a champion and for that reason he is my only choice

Snitsky, he hasn't done a damn thing this year. At least Khali was a part of some high profile matches, Snitsky's highlight of the year was when he got an Intercontinental title shot against Jeff Hardy and that is not saying much. Oh, and he sucks too.

Snitsky and Khali are the worst but Snitsky had 5 times the moveset of Khali. Khali can effectively do a claw, head vice, and the choke slam variation of his. And 2 of those moves are so sorry that nobody else has used the move in a decade or so. So my vote is for the "Great" Khali.

I have to vote John Cena.

The reason being is that all of his matches are exactly the same pattern, he seems unwilling to experiment or try to develop a new move or technique.
I find this to be very dispointing from a champion and for that reason he is my only choice

So was Hulk Hogan's...look how popular he got.

I am tired of Cena though. If he came back as a heel, that might give me respect for the writers actually seeing his popularity diminishing.

Khali. Hate him hate him hate him hate him. He's not credible in the slightest. If WWE was at all believable Finlay would have kicked his ass in about three seconds.

I can't decide. This list is the equivalent of Jake handing me five pieces of gigantic shit and asking me to choose which one I'd fancy chewing on for a while. I maintain that every one of the guys on that list need be nothing more than a manager at most. But active wrestlers? Nay. Very nay.

how can randy orton not be here...i hate hearing hes the future, he sucks something fierce.....like whats so great? his legs and arm stomp he does or he just clubbs people with his fore arms, rolls around on the ground punching his fists waiting to give to the rko lol and ya know he horrible on the stick HORRIBLE he talking about HHH and he kept saying hunter haha i mean c'mon its not like he slipped and said paul his real name he was never called just hunter, his voice sucks......he does have great looking drop kick....he looks like a monkey...his cockyness isn't drawing heat for me, it makes me change the channel to scrubs for a few minutes or mute his ass cause hes not so good please i'd love to hear someone tell me other wise and i will keep checking back here to hear it.

ps you got the balls to say cenas move set is over used and boring lol look at ortons

The worst wrestler of the year is easily The Great Khali. WWE must have been on drugs when they had him win the Battle Royal two days before Great American Bash to win the title! STUPID! Also, they had Khali challenge Cena for the title in two consecutive PPVs! STUPID! Khali needs to be in a zoo, not in pro wrestling. Khali sucks and is the worst superstar of the year in my mind.

As much as I would love to say Snistky he really hasn't wrestled a whole lot this year. The Question was who is the worst wrestler of the year, and hands down its the great Khali. I mean the a guy that can barely move and can't speak a dam lick of english, which doesn't help him connect with his audience, puts on a horrible showing. Worst Wrestler of the year Hands Down Khali.

Hey Cash all we need now is for Nick to do his Khali Impression

Where is the all of the above selection?

No seriously though, i have to go with the Not So great Khali. Where is he right now? Many people have even came out and said they don't want to work with him. He is just so boring and his matches are so slow and look so scripted....yes i know they are, but it looks like he is actuall practicing his matches instead of doing it infront of a live crowd.

Khali hands down. I mean come on he should be able to do better. Just look at Big Show i always liked his in ring work he was huge but knew how to use his size to his advantage

I just have to say that that match against Rey and Batista was decent because of the work of Rey and Batista. The Great Khali can't do crap. He has no moves (A head chop, what is that?), and he can't move worth crap. I feel sorry for the people who have to work with him and can easily see why no one wants to.

i gotta go with khali. he is a terrible wrestler with only about 5 moves and they push him all the time. i am sick and tired of him and he doesnt know how to work a match at all.

honestly I chose Mark Henry but only by process of elimination

heres how it went

Khali: No he had a shitty moveset but someone with his character isnt met to be a great technical wrestler and therefore I didnt vote for him

Black Reign: No while hes a shit character he still has probably the best in ring ability of anyone here

Snitsky:No same with Black Reign hes a shit character but still has not good but at least average in ring ability and can put on a decent match if he has to

Big Daddy V: No hes can still move a little bit and has at least made me not want to turn off the TV immediately, it goes off in about a minute but not right away

so that leaves us at Mark Henry, Mark Henry is everything thats wrong with wrestling he cant wrestle he cant talk he cant move and the worst part is hes a walking injury waiting to happen, hes probably injured everyone on the roster at least once in their careers and thats why I chose him as the worst wrestler of the year

The Great Khali is an under-rated superstar. He's a huge giant capable of huge damage! DID YOU KNOW HE WON THE WORLD TITLE? It takes GREAT men like HHHH and Sean Michael to hold that belt and he's up there with them. I can see Khali being put into the HOF in many years to come, I trully do. His in-ring abilities are over-looked due to him being in the ring with people like the Undertaker who couldn't sell a move for his life!

khali_batista.jpg

Sheer power!

I vote for Black Reign, I have no idea why Judas Meisah has come back in this loser gimmick. :/

The Great Khali is an under-rated superstar. He's a huge giant capable of huge damage! DID YOU KNOW HE WON THE WORLD TITLE? It takes GREAT men like HHHH and Sean Michael to hold that belt and he's up there with them. I can see Khali being put into the HOF in many years to come, I trully do. His in-ring abilities are over-looked due to him being in the ring with people like the Undertaker who couldn't sell a move for his life!

khali_batista.jpg

Sheer power!

I vote for Black Reign, I have no idea why Judas Meisah has come back in this loser gimmick. :/

Khali...underrated...that is just wow, really just wow, you are aware that wrestling is scripted right?, he most likely would not have won any world titles had there not be so many injuries at the time, and have the size he has, Khali will never be put in the HOF, ever, he's not even in the same league as Trips or HBK, I can't beleive you even said that, cause it's completely ridiculous, Khali is horriable, and only has a job due to his size, he has no in ring abilities, shit, the guy can barely move around the ring, he's more wooden than Batista for fuck sake:disappointed:

Black Reign. Here's why...

Dustin Rhodes shows up out of no where totally out of shape. He doesn't look intimidating or even athletic. At least Khali, for all his height, is in awesome shape too. WWE had been trying to get Paul Wight to slim down like Khali forever. Rhodes looked like he let himself go.

So he gets this over-the-top uber hardcore schitzo gimmick. Then, we get no explanation of when or how he goes from Dustin Rhodes to Black Reign. Coincidentally, he changes in time for his matches. How? Why? No clue.

He doesn't move as well as he did in the ring. He now is a bloodbath on two legs like Abyss. I don't care for it at all.

The great kahli, by far and away. He is an embarassment in every way shape and form. Horrible timing, horrible selling, horrible everything. Just becuase he was involved in some high profile things this year does NOT mean he isnt the worst wrestler in the bigs, by any means. Yes, the triple threat was mildly entertaining, but it wasnt becuase of him, it was becuase of mysterio and batista.

Big V van pull off some semi decent, even athletic at times, moves, and puts on fairly entertaining matches at times...and dude, you cant deny the boobies...Henry gets decent heat, but thats it really. Can take a bump better than Kahli, but as far as entertainment value, his selling ability is the only reason Kahli edges him for this award. Snitsky as least looks half way convincing in the manuevers he executes, and has OK timing.

Dont watch TNA so I cant offer opinion on the black reighn.

Kahli posses no redeeming qualities to speak of, as far as in ring preformance. He has a decent look to suit his gimmick, but that rings true for basically all the canidates. Your winner, Kahli

yeah Khali is bad but do you really expect much of a man his size? He pulled a watchable match out of Cena. Thats tough.

Big Daddy V. A man that weighs as much as Khali and yet has IMO an underated enziguri.

Snitsky. He is bad but at least they kinda know it, hence he hasnt been put into any main events.

Black Reign can pull of a decent promo and isnt being pushed really into anything serious so just let him suck. no ones watching anyways.

finally....Mark Henry....wow

No single wrestler has ever made me turn the channel just by them appearing on screen. How long has he been there? a decade? and still nothing. and there never will be nothing. the man has NOTHING. He is a health risk to other wrestlers and i bet he smells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back