WZ End Of Year Awards: Non Wrestler Of The Year

Who Has Been The Best Non Wrestler Of 2007?

• The Coach

• John Bradshaw Layfield

• Vince McMahon

• Jim Ross

• Jim Cornette

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Mac has wrestled a few times this year. But he is still a non-wrestler. He's been the most entertaining personality in wrestling this year. In the ring and out of it. He's been part of 3 huge storylines. And the one thing he always does is deliver on the mic, there aren't many wrestlers who are better than him.

This one is hands down a run away. Outside of the stupidness which was the Death of McMahon, Vinnie Mac has delivered time and time again. At some points this year, he was the only reason to tune into Raw. The character of Mr. McMahon never gets old, but this year certainly solidifies in my opinion that the WWE will not survive with out Vince when he kicks the bucket.

Coach - Plain and simple, this guy is funny. He plays his role very well and is always entertaining.

But I do have a very important question in regard to this topic: Where is JB? Somebody please tell me. Jeremy Borasch was by far the most entertaining non-wrestling personality this year.

JBL gets my vote. JR and King do a good job, no doubt about that, but making SmackDown's thin talent seem exciting is such a difficult thing to do that JBL and Cole deserve respect here.

Come On How Come K-Fed wasn't in this he just had so much pazaz. I mean if it had not been for him coming in to the E him and Brit would still be together and we wouldn't have to see Drunk Mommy on the 6 O'clock news.

Okay Seriously I thought it was JBL.

Vince, In a land slide. Is easily one of the most consistently entertaining people in the wwe, every time, all the time. There are very few Mr Mcmahon matches/ promos that arent gold, if not silver.

Jim Ross would be a second for me, as he is always a great contributor to atmosphere of a lot of matches. I also LOVED JBL on the color commentary, and promo tip. His promo with the undertaker when he was campaighning for the special guest ref spot at cyber sunday, was absolutely one of my favorite moments of the year ("I wouldve gotten you a button for that hat...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back