WZ Big Brother Season 1

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
Hello and welcome to the big brother house houseguests! There are 13 of you which will surely cause quite a stir. To be honest, that’s what we want. We want to see backstabbing, competition, and just absolute drama in the house so don’t hold back. If you do hold back, it could cause you to be evicted from the house.

First of all, I want to let you guys know that I’m not a HUGE big brother viewer. In fact, I’ve only caught snippets of the show and haven’t watched a full season ever so if I do anything wrong, PLEASE call me out on it and I’ll fix that for you. But I assure you, I’ve caught enough to warrant hosting one. Plus, if you guys know me since we talk on here through PM’s like some of you do, you know that I’m a hard worker and I stop at nothing to provide a great game. But anyway, enough of my introductions, here’s how the game will go down.

-----

Basically, you will all be competing in comps (competitions) where I’ll specify if it’s for the Head of Household or Power of Veto (or simply Veto). These comps can range from trivia, endurance challenges, and any game that I can think of.

Trivia: Pretty simple to understand right? The categories will be chosen by me. I can tell you all that the categories will probably be wrestling, sports, and MAYBE big brother trivia. Like I said, I’m not a full-fledged viewer of the show, so coming up with big brother trivia might even be hard for me. But if need be, I’ll do my homework and up with questions. Another category will be Miscellaneous, which is pretty self-explanatory as it’ll produce questions from anything I can think of.

Endurance Challenges: These are a little tricky and can take up some time, hence the name, ‘Endurance Challenge’. Nonetheless, I can assure you that there won’t be a bunch of these challenges simply because it takes time and well, it’s pretty boring. There will be at least one or two of these, none more. I want to keep this game fun and interesting and endurance challenges just aren’t the answer. But these challenges will force you to do your best and who knows, the reward could be something big.

Other Challenges: Other challenges are will probably be games. As in you play a game, get the highest score you can, and PM me a screenshot. I think these will be pretty cool to do and should challenge you guys. It won’t be hard and might actually be fun for those of you who like arcade games and such.

Honor Code: There may be some ways to manipulate your scores on some games but I’m not even sure how. I’ll just say that everyone should play the games fairly so that this game is run as smooth as possible. But like I said, this is Big Brother. Make alliances, cause some trouble, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.

-----

So the sequence of this game will be as follows.....

Head of Household (HOH) Comp --> Head of Household (HOH) chooses two nominees up for eviction --> Power of Veto (POV) Comp --> Power of Veto (POV) Winner decides if they want to use the POV --> People vote out one of the nominees.

You probably have more questions in your head and there's nothing wrong with that. Let me explain each step in the game. Oh but first, let me explain what the Head of Household (HOH) and the Power of Veto (POV) are.

Head of Household (HOH): The Head of Household is pretty important because the HOH gets to choose two people to put up for eviction. Meaning, they can choose two people who have to possibly leave the 'house, and be eliminated from the whole game. To be the HOH, you have to win the HOH challenge which will be the first thing that happens in the cycle I posted above. In the Big Brother games I've seen, you aren't allowed to be the HOH for consecutive weeks. Which means that if you win the HOH challenge in week one, you can be the HOH in week 2. Well, I say that rule is ludicrous and I'll allow you to be HOH for as long as you win the challenges. So there's a chance that one of you might be HOH for the entire game, which would be awesome on your part. But you'd need to beast it up in the HOH competitions.

Power of Veto (POV): The Power of Veto is extremely important as well. This gives you the power to veto/cancel one of the two nominees that the HOH puts up for eviction. For example, KB wins the HOH Challenge and puts up Blade and Pancake for eviction. Then in the POV challenge, Pancake wins, he can use the POV on himself to save himself from eviction. When that happens, KB will need to choose another person to put up for eviction since Pancake saved himself.

When the HOH chooses someone new as a nominee, he can't choose the POV winner as a replacement nominee.

In a similar situation, KB wins the HOH Challenge and puts up Blade and Pancake for eviction. The POV Challenge comes and Blade or Pancake don't win. Someone else like Spidey wins, he can use the POV to save someone and again, KB would need to choose someone else to put up for eviction. Also, whoever wins the POV for that week doesn't even need to use the POV if they don't want to. This is where whoever is on the eviction block has to kiss-ass to the POV winner so that they save them ;) But do so privately though, like in a PM or something you silly kids! :rolleyes:

-----

Obviously there will be some twists and turns along the way to keep the game interesting. I just ask for you all to be active in the game. To ensure this, I'LL REQUIRE ONE POST A DAY FROM EACH OF YOU. A post can be something simple like if you have a question for me, that'll count as a post a day, so don't worry. It's not as bad as you might think. But really, you'll probably have at least two posts a day at the most.

Here's what I want from all of you. You guys have been wanting a diary room and while I though it would be difficult to do because this is an online game, it really isn't. I'm not giving you guys a diary room, but I'm giving you guys something similar to it. Here's how it'll go down.

Basically, you guys just post whatever you want. But you have to post something you guys are doing around the house and you have to put it in BOLD just so I know that when I see something in bold, it's something you're doing in the house and not something else like a question you have for me or something. So if I was in this game, I'd post something like this: JAM (or you can say I) gets up in the morning to the sounds of his fellow houseguests snoring. I get up to start my day cooking breakfast. And so on, and so on. Not too hard right?

---

And finally, it's time to begin the game. Here are the people vying to be the winner of the WrestleZone Forums Big Brother Game Season 1.

klunderbunker
Eddie's Head Cheese (aka Fallout)
Rated R Enigma (aka Rated R Nightmare)
Dynamite Dallas Paige
Spidey
A11oftheLights
hyoruinmaru
M
Paige Thriller (aka Thriller)
Please Don't Infract Me Dagger (aka Pancake)
Blade
Cereal Killer
TLC

Introduce yourselves, get acquainted, form alliances, sing jingles, choose your beds, snoop on each other, do something crazy, do something fun, do anything and everything! The whole world is watching. Welcome to the Big Brother house!

-----

What this thread is for: I know in the past, there's only been one other game like Big Brother that was ran on WZ, and that's Survivor. I know there was a discussion thread and a game thread. But I see no need for that to happen here. We'll just be using one thread for the game itself and for discussion. If you have questions, PM me or ask it in the thread if you feel your fellow houseguests can answer it much quicker or better than I can.

Now that that's done. I only have one question for you guys.....
Are you ready?
NO! I said, ARE YOU REEAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYY?!
Then.....for the millions watching at home and those around WrestleZone Forums...
Uhhhh.......LET'S GET READY TO SUCKKKKKKK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Okay, now I'm done. Go play the game already, gawwwwd. Let the conspiring begin ;)

So is this the diary thread?

KB shakes his head that Jam thinks he started games like this because I played WZ Survivor about 6 years ago.

A Forum Mafia game in the Bar Room would be pretty badass. I know Bear Hug would be down for it, I actually bumped into him on the Mafiascum forum.
This.

Had no idea there was a Survivor game on WZ 6 years ago. Wow. There are other games that can be played online tbh. Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race (which would take a lot of planning and VERY active members).

Don't count on the active members. I ran a sports debaters' league here once with I think 12 people. They would be required to make a post every FOUR DAYS and even had two outs, meaning they could skip two topics with no notification in case of real life stuff. Somehow this was considered to be asking too much and three people made it to the finish. I have never gotten so mad and disgusted on these forums.

[YOUTUBE]epLhpo2HCmY&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

SPIDEY JOINS THE GAME.

I wake up in the Big Brother's house from an empty bathtub. Feeling groovy, I put on a leopard printed robe and fix some grits.

Don't count on the active members. I ran a sports debaters' league here once with I think 12 people. They would be required to make a post every FOUR DAYS and even had two outs, meaning they could skip two topics with no notification in case of real life stuff. Somehow this was considered to be asking too much and three people made it to the finish. I have never gotten so mad and disgusted on these forums.
Don't jinx it bud! I think the stuff I warrant for this game to be great will be do-able. Everyone in the game seems to be active anyway.

Which was really unfortunate because the concept of the sports debater's league was actually awesome and a lot of fun for those of us who stuck it out till the end (even though the wrong guy ended up winning ;) ).

Anyway, I'm not involved in this one, but good luck to all of you.

I loved the Sports Debate League :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back