Wyatt-Taker Volume 2

TheBadGuy92

Undertaker, If that is ur real name
The first cell match featured Bray Wyatt coming up short to Roman Reigns. I for one, wanted to see Wyatt go over in this match, in my opinion he needed it more.

The second cell match we see a brutal match where Lesnar goes over the The Undertaker.

But it was after the match where this thread will begin, after the match Wyatt and the family attacked The Undertaker and carried him off to the back. One question, why?... Thats where we come in.

Im sure some if not all of it will be explained tomorrow night on RAW but what would YOU like to see? One of my favorite things about this site is seeing what crazy things the IWC can come up with, its always worth a read.

Is Wyatt getting Wrestlemania revenge on TU, why so much later? Is UT and Wyatt battling a SS? Casket Match? Does Wyatt FINALLY get a high profile feud win? Will he job...again?

One idea I would like to see is at SS the Wyatts brainwash, recruit, use the urn etc. to make UT the 5th member of the traditional 5on5 SS match to take on maybe Reigns, Ambrose, Kane, maybe Ryback he'll need something and Orton. Whether its a one off for Taker and the Wyatts or a new ministry thing. Either one i would love to see.

What do you want to see vs. what do you think is going to actually happen?

Obviously it's setting up for a Survivor Series match. Question is, Taker joining them and going 5-on-5 vs. another squad?

Maybe they target the Authority and the "establishment" which would mean Rollins, they could tell Lesnar he has to pair with them if he wants another shot at Seth's title. Tell Kane he has to be with him if he wants his "director of operations" job back. Big Show. And 1 other surprising return maybe?

Or, it's the 4 wyatt family members against an Undertaker led team in a battle for the "true face of fear"... undertaker, kane and 2 others...

The first cell match featured Bray Wyatt coming up short to Roman Reigns. I for one, wanted to see Wyatt go over in this match, in my opinion he needed it more.

The second cell match we see a brutal match where Lesnar goes over the The Undertaker.

But it was after the match where this thread will begin, after the match Wyatt and the family attacked The Undertaker and carried him off to the back. One question, why?... Thats where we come in.

Im sure some if not all of it will be explained tomorrow night on RAW but what would YOU like to see? One of my favorite things about this site is seeing what crazy things the IWC can come up with, its always worth a read.

Is Wyatt getting Wrestlemania revenge on TU, why so much later? Is UT and Wyatt battling a SS? Casket Match? Does Wyatt FINALLY get a high profile feud win? Will he job...again?

One idea I would like to see is at SS the Wyatts brainwash, recruit, use the urn etc. to make UT the 5th member of the traditional 5on5 SS match to take on maybe Reigns, Ambrose, Kane, maybe Ryback he'll need something and Orton. Whether its a one off for Taker and the Wyatts or a new ministry thing. Either one i would love to see.

What do you want to see vs. what do you think is going to actually happen?

I think Bray is just getting WM revenge just like Taker did with Brock. I want to see Taker get written off TV until WM and Taker faces Bray again at WM and Bray wins this time.

What I think will happen is they'll be a Team Taker vs. Team Wyatt at Survivor Series. I'm not sure who Taker's partners will be because there's a lack of star power with Cena and Orton out. I believe Team Wyatt will win and Bray and Taker face off one last time at TLC or RR to end their feud, Taker should go over again.

I think it will be a Team Wyatt vs Team Taker. The people who join Taker would be interesting. Obviously would be great if Sting joined Taker and probably Kane. Not sure how likely it would be. Maybe a Daniel Bryan who used to be a part of the family, and I believe teamed with Taker and Kane against the Shield.

A wild card for me is something that stood out to me in the broadcast was how disgusted and upset JBL seemed when the attack was happening. Him and Faarooq used to be a part of the Ministry of Darkness back in the day. Maybe we see the Acolytes make an appearance to help Taker

I think it will be a Team Wyatt vs Team Taker. The people who join Taker would be interesting. Obviously would be great if Sting joined Taker and probably Kane. Not sure how likely it would be. Maybe a Daniel Bryan who used to be a part of the family, and I believe teamed with Taker and Kane against the Shield.

A wild card for me is something that stood out to me in the broadcast was how disgusted and upset JBL seemed when the attack was happening. Him and Faarooq used to be a part of the Ministry of Darkness back in the day. Maybe we see the Acolytes make an appearance to help Taker

I like the idea of bringing back old guys who used to be allies with Undertaker but I don't know JBL or Faarooq could wrestle even a bit anymore and an "old man" vs Wyatt match does nobody any good at Survivor Series.

Kane is obviously one answer. Demon Kane side-by-side with his "brother."

Who else from the glory days is still around anywhere that could come back to assist? Dudley Boyz? Big Show?

Not a lot of intriguing options.

I'm hoping this leads to a traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match between:

Unholy Alliance of Destruction - Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, and Sting
vs.
Wyatt Family - Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, and Braun Strowman

This could be a really nostalgic and fun matchup.

To put Taker in a Survivor Series match 25 years after his debut is a good touch and I can think of a more appropriate set of opponents.

It looks like it'll be 4-on-4. I would assume he'll team with Reigns, Ambrose and Kane, but if he's able I'd add Sting to the mix over Ambrose.

Its just same lame build WWE always does with Lame Wyatt. He wins or loses some feud, then atacks someone in his match or after it. Cuts some boring cryptic promo next day that nobody understands and starts a feud. Then he loses again and does same lame stuff over and over again.

And frankly cant see Reigns involved into this. He won the feud, he should go after Rollins and not be stucked with this feud like nothing happened in Hell in a Cell.

Very hard to care as it is hard to take Wyatt seriously at this stage. Has he ever won a feud? Ambrose I guess but then I'm pretty sure I have a better win record on PPV than Ambrose. I know Vince wants Roman as his next Cena but it just isn't happening for the guy so surely the better option last night would have been to have Wyatt go over? They could have held off a returning Rowan until the match even to protect Roman.

Anyway, why am I supposed to take Wyatt, a guy who lost his feud to Undertaker at Wrestlemania, seriously after he comes off another feud loss to Reigns? It's almost disrespectful to Taker to pair him with the guy at this stage and I say that as someone who loved the Wyatt Family for a long time. I guess they're just feeding Wyatt to Taker again at Survivor Series so I probably shouldn't care so much.

Its just same lame build WWE always does with Lame Wyatt. He wins or loses some feud, then atacks someone in his match or after it. Cuts some boring cryptic promo next day that nobody understands and starts a feud. Then he loses again and does same lame stuff over and over again.

And frankly cant see Reigns involved into this. He won the feud, he should go after Rollins and not be stucked with this feud like nothing happened in Hell in a Cell.

I agree and also have no idea why wrestler's like Rusev, Ambrose, Orton, Ziggler and others have nothing to do, but Bray Wyatt gets all these high profile feuds. He's just not that great in my opinion. He's going to get his ass handed too him after this one is all over and done with as well.

Well another feud I'm not looking forward too, which is a shame because I really like Harper and Rowan. Both of whom would be one hell of a tag team if they just let them. As it is they are wasted as Wyatt's henchmen.

I don't want a feud with Taker just yet. Honestly, I'd love it if Wyatt brainwashed Taker into joining the family. Face turn the Wyatts and have Taker accompany them to the ring, cut promos etc. Then after a few months start a slow turn where Harper, Rowan and Strowman start to listen to Taker over Bray. Have Bray show little nuances of annoyance then when the time is right have him heel again by attacking Taker. Build towards a meaningful match at Mania with an actual storyline this time. Bray needs an angle that makes sense, and needs a big win. Give him that.

As has been mentioned, this has all the markings of setting up a traditional Survivor Series elimination tag team match in which Taker and a group of allies take on the Wyatt Family. Continuous comments were made last night about Survivor Series this year marking the 25th anniversary of Taker being with the company and it makes the most logical sense.

Reports I've read claim that Taker feels better than he's felt in years and wants to work more dates with WWE. He's had surgeries that he's needed and he's all healed up from them, yet a Survivor Series traditional elimination tag team match provides some protection for Taker at the same time while featuring him in a high profile bout.

This SS was the perfect time to do taker vs sting it would celebrate both 25th anniversary and 1 year for sting

To put Taker in a Survivor Series match 25 years after his debut is a good touch and I can think of a more appropriate set of opponents.

It looks like it'll be 4-on-4. I would assume he'll team with Reigns, Ambrose and Kane, but if he's able I'd add Sting to the mix over Ambrose.

This is exactly what I had in mind. Taker gets a 25th anniversary nostalgia trip and teams with his "brother" once again. Roman and Ambrose make the most sense to join them because of all this Wyatt stuff. Stroman can look like a monster, and Wyatt has his Wyatt army in full effect. Oh, and Roman can coast for a little bit in Taker's shadow.

Considering the injury, I have serious doubts Sting would be ready to go come Survivor Series.

My only question would be, who is left to challenge Rollins for the title with Ambrose, Reigns, and Kane all booked?

But it was after the match where this thread will begin, after the match Wyatt and the family attacked The Undertaker and carried him off to the back. One question, why?

For one thing, I believe Bray's cage match loss to Roman and the subsequent attack by Bray & his swamp rats on Undertaker indicates that the Wyatt-Reigns feud is over. It was Bray's assigned mission to help along the career path of Roman Reigns.....and he did a great job of it, while raising the value of his own stock, too.

Second, in last night's action, the company is taking us directly to Bray's next mission. Honestly, I doubt it's going to have much to do with the Undertaker, despite what we saw at HIAC. After all, while Bray's gang appears on just about every televised show, the same can hardly be said about 'Taker.

I think 'Taker is being used to jump start a new initiative in which Bray now works with his three minions to accomplish whatever dark mission they'll have him going after.

'Taker will be written out very soon, imo, and Bray's target will lie somewhere else (perhaps Undertaker's brother?). At any rate, it won't be Roman Reigns anymore.

I thought both Bray and Roman looked super last night, meaning that their program has yielded exactly what WWE wanted it to.

I've been saying for years Wyatt is the closest thing to character that we got to the Undertaker. Not talking bout wins, or losses, or build. Wyatt, just like Taker, doesnt need a title to be upper mid-card or event to main event. And the notion that Undertaker can be "brainwashed" is kinda stupid. Its the FREAKIN UNDERTAKER. If Wyatt is strong enough to brainwash him, he shoulda been strong enough to beat him at WM. I do agree i would love a Ministry of Darkness Undertaker return as he was my favorite incarnation of the Undertaker and maybe his most fearful one. I say have Wyatt pay homage and say he couldnt beat him cuz Taker know things bout the darkside nobody else knows and he needed to learn from Taker to become the new face of fear and have Taker perched up on his old throne the way Wyatt does in the rocking chair and let the Wyatts do the dirty work kinda like a Thanos/Loki type relationship. Wyatts cant afford anymore losses in feuds at this point. Go against the Authority and maybe an attack from Wyatt on Seth opens the door for a cash-in. Have Sheamus drop the title to Roman and he go on to WM vs either Cena or Brock and build Wyatt up to rematch and have him finally go over and become the new face of fear by defeating Taker in Dallas at the record setting WM32

Well they did carry him out instead of just leaving him beaten in the ring so a lot can be read into that. I highly doubt we see a one-on-one Taker/Wyatt feud at Survivor Series. What for? So Wyatt can lose again? No thanks. I think this is either leading to a scenario in which Taker turns heel (I mean really turns heel) to set up for a match against a top face at Mania or, setting up the traditional SS match. I'd go with the latter.

What I would like to see happen is for Wyatt and Taker to work together somehow. Whether it be Taker leading the Wyatt clan, the Wyatt's brainwashing Taker, or some other spin on an unholy alliance, I'd be interested in this. It would also DEVELOP BRAY WYATT'S CHARACTER FOR FUCKS SAKES.

Probably a long shot, but after the match you saw Taker point at Lesnar and say how you got me with revenge on the low blow. Maybe almost showing him some respect. Maybe Taker needs help and Lesnar comes back to help Taker with the Wyatts. Then cane lead to a feud between Lesnar and Bray

Guys, no way is Sting gonna be part of it... his neck is too screwed to come back so soon.

I can defo see a Brothers of Destruction reunion at the heart of this - also the main reason Rowan is back with the family, so he and Harper can have at least one match with them on RAW...

I think we see a classic Survivor Match with Bray, Braun, Harper & Rowan vs Taker, Kane, Big Show & we see a repeat of 1990, with Taker having a mystery partner... Finn Balor!

Balor debuting at Survivor Series, in the similar way to Taker would be a big splash for him - if he can pick up a shock pinfall over someone as well, even better.

As to where it then goes, look Taker is now in "put people over mode", he has to, he knows he has to and it'd be wrong not to... He knows he owes Wyatt a win so is probably making sure he does so while he can - Sting showed what can happen.

So let me get this straight..... The guy who gets jobbed out in every furd he has had is now attacking one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of the company. Mind you who ALREADY BEAT HIM and everyone is ok with it. LOl. That's a great plan. The rub was already given to Lesner. Everything Taker does outside of retiring meansnothing. The mystique is gone. Now it just looks like for guys beating up an old guy for his SilverFox membership card. Then you everyone wonders why the ratings are crap. The E maybe be making $ through endorsement deals and what not but if they had the same opportunities, social media and technology the Attitude Era would have made a truck load of more money. Understand this this the only reason they are making more money now is that they are focusing on the money. Obviously they aren't focusing on the product. Because it's bad. Really Really bad. Let me put it in perspective.... The guy they want to be the next face of WWE got a flat (absolutely flat) fan reaction last night in his HIC match. He got booed out of Chicago and New York respectively. And now we get to look forward to a rehashing of a situation between a fifty year Taker and the New Face of Jobbing. I thank the good Lord they put up new Episodes of ECW on the Network because if not for those I would be wasting my money ever month

This is obviously going to lead to a Survivor Series elimination match with the Wyatt Family vs. the dudes with attitudes led by the Undertaker. Any babyface team I automatically call the dudes with attitudes. It's a dated reference, I don't care.

Sting will probably be on Undertaker's team and they will be the two survivors. They'll have an epic stare down and we'll know that shit is on for WrestleMania 32.

Unless Sting is still rekt from Night of Champions. Then who the fuck knows.

This is obviously going to lead to a Survivor Series elimination match with the Wyatt Family vs. the dudes with attitudes led by the Undertaker. Any babyface team I automatically call the dudes with attitudes. It's a dated reference, I don't care.

Sting will probably be on Undertaker's team and they will be the two survivors. They'll have an epic stare down and we'll know that shit is on for WrestleMania 32.

Unless Sting is still rekt from Night of Champions. Then who the fuck knows.

You got 1 part right..its for survivor series if they do 4 on 4 it will be all 4 Wyatt's Vs. undertaker, Kane, Treigns (double duty) and Ambrose....the good guys win!!

End of the nightambrose will turn on reigns costing him the belt

Well they did carry him out instead of just leaving him beaten in the ring so a lot can be read into that. I highly doubt we see a one-on-one Taker/Wyatt feud at Survivor Series. What for? So Wyatt can lose again? No thanks. I think this is either leading to a scenario in which Taker turns heel (I mean really turns heel) to set up for a match against a top face at Mania or, setting up the traditional SS match. I'd go with the latter.

What I would like to see happen is for Wyatt and Taker to work together somehow. Whether it be Taker leading the Wyatt clan, the Wyatt's brainwashing Taker, or some other spin on an unholy alliance, I'd be interested in this. It would also DEVELOP BRAY WYATT'S CHARACTER FOR FUCKS SAKES.

Undertaker could kill a baby in the middle of the ring and throw it's tiny little baby parts at everyone in the crowd, and he'd still be over as a face. You cannot make Taker a heel. They tried as best they could with their best face right now, and what happened? The crowd went mild for Brock's entrance and people cheered and then sat in their normal appreciative/stunned silence for Taker.

How would Taker taking lead of the Wyatt family develop Bray's character?

Better yet...what is Bray's character? What are his objectives? His goals? You can't talk about Bray's character because Bray doesn't HAVE a character. He's cult leader guy...who...is never really effective...ever..at stuff...because...things...

You want a guy who got completely psyched out by Undertaker at WM 31 to brainwash him now, when Bray is arguably even worse?

Underflaker , Kane, Big Slow and STING vs Wyatt Family

Barring a miraculous recovery there is just no way based on what was released after his match with Rollins that Sting can wrestle.

People were speculating his career might be over. I can't see any way that his neck has recovered so much in just a few months that he can compete in this match.

On a side note and just a general comment not directly to you... I am really so sick and tired of Bray specifically and the WWE creative team's handling of him.

It's the same crap over and over and over. Start meaningless feud, blabber on and on about something that makes little sense, attack someone, eventually lose feud. It's boring, it's stale and it's complete laziness that they are incapable of finding something suitable for him.

To make matters worse, we pretty much know this is just about Survivor Series and then ending since Untertaker isn't a regular performer at this point unless they completely recycle the Wrestlemania aspect of Bray promo-ing it with Undertaker nowhere to be found until a PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back