WWE WrestleMania XXXIV: WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It was announced on Tuesday that it'll be a threeway dance between the Usos, the New Day and the Bludgeon Brothers for the blue brand tag titles at WrestleMania.

This should be a wild, chaotic and fun match and I'm hoping it takes place on the main card. I'm thinking it will as it's been mentioned several times that the Usos have yet to have a match on the main card despite being in WWE for the better part of a decade. If I'm not mistaken, the Usos will be on day 181 of their 3rd run as SD Tag Team Champions and I see them dropping the titles to Harper and Rowan. They'll feud for the tag titles for a bit before the Usos wind up back on Raw due to another Superstar Shakeup.

Personally, i really want to see the Bludgeon Brothers just destroy both team and win the belts by beating the new day. Rowan and Harper have been my favorite team ever since they came back with that gimmick and getting a win over the new day and later on over the uso'S would cement them as the most dominating team on smackdown and later on, you could have the author of pain get called up to smackdown and feud with the bludgeon brothers over the title.

Man, this look like a promising tag team match. It should be absolutely fun. The bludgeon brothers should win, in order to continue their gimmick as unstoppable monsters. However, it is true that the Usos deserve their moment. 9 years in the division and it will be their first time on the main card. They deserve to have a Wrestlemania moment. Maybe they should have a"fluke"victory and then get destroyed by the brothers.

Anyway, it looks like is going to be a fun match.

This will be the opening, "curtain jerker" of the event. We need Big E's voice opening Mania and telling us not to be sour. :) As much as I would love to see the Uso's continue their reign as tag champs, hell even Harper and Rowan becoming new tag champs as they're on fire, I think New Day will have the Mania moment winning the titles at the Big Dance which I'm still fine with. I'm actually looking forward to this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back