WWE Money In The Bank: WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

Discussion in 'WWE Pay Per Views' started by Jack-Hammer, May 23, 2018.

1. Jack-Hammer

Jack-Hammer YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
    Staff Member Moderator

Gallows & Andrson, AKA the Good Brothers, scored a win over the Usos on SD Live last night, thereby granting them a title match against the Bludgeon Brothers at MITB.

I think the match will be pretty solid overall, though ultimately nothing to write home about with the Bludgeon Brothers retaining. Some feel that Anderson & Gallows have underperformed since coming from New Japan, though I'm more of the mind that they're mostly overrated so the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I think I'd stick this on the kickoff show.

2. AnthonyM4

AnthonyM4 Getting Noticed By Management

I am looking forward to this match. I'm a fan of those teams. Should be a good physical match.

3. wrestlingmasters55

wrestlingmasters55 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This will be a quick match but it will be a awesome match in my opinion. I'm a big fan of both team and what i'm hoping is that you have some sort of a non finish so that you can continue this feud between both team but sadly i feel like this will be another in a long series of squash match for the bludgeon brothers.

4. MWRedskins

MWRedskins Mid-Card Championship Winner

my guess is that this is a quick match where the Bludgon Brothers win instead of the Good Brothers.

as much as i want to see Gallows and Anderson on top of the tag team scene, i dont think it'll happen until they are turned heel and joined up with a heel Balor. i think this is a setup feud till Sanity is ready to take over and take their championships.

5. Ceen

Ceen Occasional Pre-Show

Sanity interference here is the better option. Double DQ, sets for Extreme Rules some kind of Triple Threat or even a Fatal 4 Way with Usos/Bar/New Day and have a show stealer...
    Sanity can win there, big rematch at SS and when AJ loses the title, we can have The Club versus Sanity, which is a pretty cool feud