WWE TLC 2017 LD: Hopefully Asuka Isn't Sick Too

Well I caught up thanks to the fast-forwarding of the cruiserweight tag match and most of the Cruiserweight title match. Solid women's matches tonight, enjoyed the Elias/Jordan bit too.

Non title match. A win or loss doesn’t matter. I’m just looking forward to see how far Brock can toss the Singh brothers.

Yep. This. You know they're going into the 5th row.

Also... since it's non-title and Brock has literally nothing to prove, Jinder will very likely get some kind of cheap victory. I'd almost bet on it.

Can't tell if AJ is focused or tired as hell from having to fly 18 hours internationally at the last minute.

Balor has never lost as the Demon has he? Kind of a waste here considering he was supposed to be against Sister Abigail, but should be a corker of a match anyway.

He doesn't wrestle any different as unpainted Finn.

Which is why the demon any more than once a year is absolutely pointless. Especially in this match. I'd much rather see Finn show emotion as human Finn here. Pointless paint job. I don't think you'd have anybody disappointed that "Demon Finn" didn't show up.

Honestly... could things literally go any worse for Bray? Booked like garbage. Supposed to wrestle as some creepy woman. Now sick and can't even show up. It's just not supposed to happen for this dude.

Which is why the demon any more than once a year is absolutely pointless. Especially in this match. I'd much rather see Finn show emotion as human Finn here. Pointless paint job. I don't think you'd have anybody disappointed that "Demon Finn" didn't show up.

I guess with the sudden shake-ups, WWE didn't want to go back on promising the Demon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back