WWE TLC 2017 LD: Hopefully Asuka Isn't Sick Too

Yep. This. You know they're going into the 5th row.

Also... since it's non-title and Brock has literally nothing to prove, Jinder will very likely get some kind of cheap victory. I'd almost bet on it.

It’ll probably end up with the Singh brothers with chairs and another Khali cameo and they hold Brock down so Jinder can get the pin.

Or Brock smash. The next day, jaded internet “experts” everywhere are conflicted as all hell.

Balor has never lost as the Demon has he? Kind of a waste here considering he was supposed to be against Sister Abigail, but should be a corker of a match anyway.

I think their way around that was "Never lost as the Demon in a WWE ring."
The NXT ring is apparently a different story they conveniently "leave out."

It’ll probably end up with the Singh brothers with chairs and another Khali cameo and they hold Brock down so Jinder can get the pin.

Or Brock smash. The next day, jaded internet “experts” everywhere are conflicted as all hell.

I just hope Jinder wins. Triggered keyboard warriors will be triggered.

Although it would make sense I really hope this doesn't end with some mind game interference from Bray.

Lights going, children singing, a hologram whatever.

Hey pal, wanna fly 18 hours to put Finn over clean?

Not really.

I'll let you beat Jinder.

No you won't. You can't hinder Jinder.

That's the ending I wanted to see.
It didn't matter who won but it was a clean finish with a show of respect at the end.

Matt Hardy using a paper map.
When he stayed at the hotel I worked at during his MVP feud he didn't have GPS then either.
Funny to see he still uses the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back