WWE Survivor Series 2011 *General Discussion* - KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
So I was listening to LaBar's show just a few minutes ago, and he's been going around saying that the most logical thing behind everything in this situation was to put all of the people HHH has fired, there will be a survivor series match pitting Team WWE vs. Team Johnny Ace.

And from there, it got me thinking... who would represent each team? Who do you see on each team?

For me, I would say that Team WWE would consist of the likes of Triple H, John Cena, CM Punk, The Rock, and Randy Orton/Sheamus (stick with me) against Kevin Nash, The Miz, R-Truth, Christian, and Booker T (stick with me, once more). And here's why.

Team WWE - Right now the key five people that are fighting against these conspiracies are, believe it or not, the five that I listed above. With Orton/Sheamus, their conspiracy fight is going against Christian over on Smackdown. And with Smackdown now being used a lot on Raw, it wouldn't take much for them to incorporate Christian and Sheamus/Orton into the 5 on 5 Survivor Series match, sort of like Team WWE vs. Team Alliance. CM Punk, John Cena, Rock, and Triple H will obviously be on Team WWE for obvious reasons. CM Punk loves WWE, as he's said, but he just wants to end these conspiracies. Even last night on Raw, CM Punk has been getting along with HHH and Cena, so why not?

Team Johnny Ace/Anti-WWE - As for this team, everyone in that group (save for Booker T) has connections one way or another. But here's something that I've been thinking of... wouldn't Booker T be a suitable partner for Ace's team? Think about it, Booker T and Nash have been riding up and down the road together since Harlem Heat, were in the WWE third incarnation of the nWo, and the two even went to TNA together. Sure, the latter part will not be mentioned, but it's just a factoid for you all. Not to mention, Booker T has been mentioning time and time again when they bring up Nash that Nash was his "Big Homie"... Why not have him ride along with his "big homie"?

MODERATOR'S NOTE:
Give reasons for your answers. A "list" isn't enough, and is considered spamming. Thanks.

i like this idea and am certain that the wwe will go in this direction (maybe minus booker t, of course, although it would be fun to see....)... i do have one problem with it, however:

The WWE team is STACKED when compared to the "conspiracy" team. I would honestly say that the Miz is the only true star on the anti-WWE team.... maybe Nash a few years back, but not really now....

However, the WWE team has Cena, HHH, Rock, and Punk??.... throw into the mix possibly Orton, and thats like 5 vs. 1....

It'd be nice if the conspiracy team would have at least one other "big" star besides Miz... still, should be fun...

Of course, we are just fans and we are two months away... knowing WWE, this match may never happen and could have totally different participants by the time SS comes around.:shrug:

I see it coming down like this:

Team Vince: Miz, Truth, Nash, Del Rio vs Team HHH: Punk, Cena, HHH, Rock because we know Rock and Cena are teaming up at SS, they already announced it.

Rock and Cena will be the final two members of their team and then WHAM!!! Cena turns heel attacks the Rock joining team Vince. Revealing he has been involved in the Conspiracy all along.

Cena is gonna get a heel reaction at WM 28 no matter what so they might as well make him a full on heel by the time Mania rolls around.

Team Vince could beatdown the Rock putting into question whether or not he will even make it to Mania or not, then have Rock have a shocking surprise return at Royal Rumble eliminating John Cena.

This carries the story line on for a few more months and adds to Cena vs Rock at WM28

Wow dude, gotta tell you I swear, I just got home from work and I was about to post the exact same thread as u man. Great job. I cant see any other main event at ss but this one. Cena,HHH, Punk and Rock vs Del Rio, Miz , Truth and Kevin Nash. With out a doubt I believe that this is what WWE is heading for ...hands down. As far as the heel turn...again exactly what I was gunna write, so great job and I believe this will go down 100 percent as u just said

wouldn't it make more sense for Mark Henry to be on the team of Truth, Miz, Nash, and so on. i mean....NO ONE thought he could do it...what better way than to crush the faces of WWE?

wouldn't it make more sense for Mark Henry to be on the team of Truth, Miz, Nash, and so on. i mean....NO ONE thought he could do it...what better way than to crush the faces of WWE?

problem with thism is that if Henry joins them then the lose a world title match at SS assuming henry reigns for long then 2 months or so

I could see this all happening minus Booker T, But still another big homie. Mark Henry. Now think about this, Mark Henry is going around beating the crap out of every one that comes in his path Big show, Kane etc. Along with those he took out Ryder ( who isn't really a wrestler) and King ( even though he pretends). Mark Henry is looking to get himself fired also. This builds a four man team heading into Survivor series. This could easily be set up to have Henry fired on Smackdown and followed by Christian trying to push his way into the title picture. Then at Hell in a Cell the group builds together attacking the faces and having the Del Rio win the title and Christian win the title. Why do it this way? Simple last night showed that the WWE superstars are united against the recently fired throwing out Miz and Truth, However if you help the heels become champions they are in your debt and that leaves gaps in the roster of people not willing to assist Orton,Cena, and punk fend off the likes of Henry,Miz,Truth and Nash. The story builds to a MAJOR HEEL turn at Survivor series allowing the outsiders to win...The Outside group continues to build steam to a point at wrestlemania where the WWE goes to Chris Jericho and the undertaker to fend off the Outside group.

team wwe will be punk hhh rock cena and heres the twist a man who is all wwe The undertaker! vs anti team wwe miz truth nash del rio possibly xpac this story line should be good as far as cena going heel i have the same hope it would be classic but we will have to wait n see but thats who i feel will be on the teams

I tend to agree with many about the Team WWE seemingly stacked with the likes of HHH, Rock, Punk and Cena. So as is mentioned a lot on other parts of this sight I think that a couple more people will be 'Future Endeavoured' in the coming weeks/month leading up to SS hopefully to help stock this 'Anti-WWE' (so its been dubbed) team.
Del Rio will seem an obvious candidate and I can definitely see him being part of this team, as someone mentioned before possibly Mark Henry also. But I think Wade Barrett deserves to be involve din this somehow also.
That would make it HHH,Punk,Rock,Cena & ??? V Miz,Truth,Barrett,Henry,Nash.

Another contingency if Nash is not fit to compete would be to involve Christian and Sheamus somehow, (on respective sides) which would leave it as HHH,Punk,Rock,Cena,Sheamus V Miz,Truth,Barrett,Henry,Christian.

Either way I am right into this angle and am dying to see where it all leads to and how it will play into the lead up and the Sunday of SS.

"Just My Humble Opinion."

I'm pretty well on the same page as everyone else. However, I think there is one guy for the WWE team that nobody has thought of.

MICK FOLEY

I'll give three reasons why it would work:

1. Foley has already said he will be working with the WWE in an ambassador role in the future. He also said that he wouldn't mind getting in the ring to work with young talent if everything line up right. He can't really have a great match anymore, but he would do just fine in an elimination style match. Also, think how he could help get some younger guys over during the promo's to build up the match.

2. History! We could see a one night only reformation of the Rock and Sock connection. Also, think of the history he has with Triple H. Throw Punk and Cena in that mix and you've have promo gold.

3. Money. As has been reported, Vince is really trying to get things hot right now with the WWE network being launched. That is going to be an incredibly expensive project, and getting a huge buyrate for SS wouldn't hurt. Thats the reason he got Rock to wrestle early in the first place. Also, the PPV is in New York. New York always has old school fans that would go crazy to see their hometown boy in Mick Foley. Foley would be a bigger draw as the 5th man than anybody other than HBK or Undertaker.

I agree that there is so much star power in team WWE if you will put John Cena, The Rock, Triple H and CM Punk together on one team. Compared to the team of Kevin Nash, The Miz, R-Truth and possibly Alberto del Rio. There should be a "superstar" that is missing on the conspiracy team.

I just hated it when Punk turned face and teams up with Cena and the others. He really fits to be a member of the conspiracy team. But since CM Punk and Kevin Nash can't get along we wouldn't see him on the other team.

Alberto del Rio most likely will be a member of the conspiracy team. Remember summerslam when he became champion? It was because of Kevin Nash. So Alberto del Rio is on the same boat as awesome truth and nash.

The WWE team on the other hand includes Triple H. Well if you'll look at the star power of this team I'll have to remove Triple H. Triple H doesn't need to wrestle because he is the COO. I'll remove Triple H, replace him with Air Boom as the 4th and 5th member of team WWE.

So it will go like this:

Team Triple H
John Cena
The Rock
CM Punk
Evan Bourne
Kofi Kingston

Anti-Triple H team
Kevin Nash
Alberto del Rio
The Miz
R-Truth
????

The 5th member of the anti-triple h is what I can't determine as of now. But it should be a superstar that can give a starpower to the team.

Also I'm predicting that either The Rock or John Cena will turn heel this survivor series.

Problem with WWE team (If that team happens) there is too many problems within. Punk and HHH (I mean it is HHH team) Cena and Rock (WM28 and twitter war) Air Boom....well...nothing to say there. but see that is a good chunk of problems that can explode at anytime. Now as the rest of you, i hope Cena does turn heel as well, truly do but at the same time...it wont happen. the face of your company cena no longer hugging babies and kissing fat girls....that could be a problem in the long run...COULD be, Especially if Rock will not be long term.

Team WWE
1- CM Punk
2- Alberto Del Rio
3- Sheamus
4- The Rock
5- Cena

Team Future Endeavored
1- The Miz
2- R Truth
3- Kevin Nash
4- Christian
5- Cena

Putting Team Boom into this match I think is a poor idea if your truly looking to build a tag team division. Not having the Tag Team Belts defended at 1 of the biggest PPV's of the year show's the lack of dedication the WWE has had toward the Division.

You need to have at least 1 of your main titles being defended which I would hope would be Orton and Henry continuing their feud. I would hope they wouldn't kill Henry's title defense at Hell in a cell being only 2 weeks away.

Triple H shouldn't be in this match. It leaves the door open for Punk to go on about how he'll join his old crony Nash and add to the confusion as to who is all on Team Future Endeavored

For me Del Rio joining the Future Endeavored team is to bland of a move. The Hell In The Cell 3 way dance your featuring your top 3 guys and are going to have a hell of a match. Cena of course is going to be Team Captain for WWE. He's going to push for Del Rio to be on his team, all the while everyone will talk about how he can't be trusted. When in the end Cena will be the one who will turn.

Alot of people think Cena turning heel is bad for business because he's the top merchandise seller and all the charity work he does. nWo killed in merch sales. Hogan never stopped doing charity work, WCW just never aired it. Cena of course is no Hogan. He's Cena. 50/50 with the crowd as a Face and its not going to grow. The time for his heel turn is now. He'll ditch the fruity pebbles like Hogan did the red and yellow and get new edgier merch which will sell. He'll still put peoples ass in the seats because people love controversy. besides wrestling needs something fresh. Cena as a face is stale and Orton is awful when not a heel.

I mentioned this on another thread, but I think this is the year the WWE should go all out and bring back the Traditional 5-on-5 Elimination Tag Team match. In order to do this, the Stars of the WWE need to be somewhat distributed evenly throughout the card. I’m tired of seeing only one or two Survivor Series style matches…at Survivor Series, with all the Stars in one match. Why not mix up the upper, mid and lower card talent?? Someone has to be eliminated first, right??

Tag Team Survivor Series Elimination match

Air Boom Boom Boom : Air Boom, The Usos, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle, Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins, Kane and Big Show
Vs.
The Nexus : Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater, Brodus Clay and Johnny Curtis, Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson

When one member of an assigned Tag Team is eliminated, both partners are eliminated. The Nexus reform and announce that tonight is the night they reveal the higher purpose. This will get the Tag Team ball rolling. Not a bad way to open Survivor Series, huh. Oh yeah, did I mention the return of the 2 time WWE World Tag Team Champions, The Big Show and Kane??

One-on-One Ladder match with Rey Mysterio as the Special Guest Referee.

Sin Cara vs. Cara Sin

For the Heel Sin Cara, change the Blue to Red. Other than that, go ahead and do your thing. Thanks.

Five-on-Five Survivor Series Elimination match.

Hunters : Triple H, CM Punk, Sheamus, Zach Ryder, John Morrison
Vs.
Aces : Kevin Nash, The Miz, Christian, R-Truth, Jack Swagger

Most of you wanted all your Golden Eggs in one basket. I think it would be better to mix up the Gold, Silver and Bronze Eggs. This keeps the Corporate Conspiracy storyline away from the Championship Title storylines. This keeps HHH / Punk away from Cena / Rock.

Six-on-Six Raw vs. Smackdown Divas Survivor Series Elimination match.

I’m not going to name them, but there are enough Divas to make this match last 6 minutes.

Five-on-Five Survivor Series Elimination match. Main Event.

CeNation : John Cena, The Rock, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, and Alex Riley
Vs.
World’s Strongest Team : Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, and a mystery partner.

I guess in this case, I have all the Golden Champs in one basket. Every Superstar has a current rival for a Championship, except for the People’s Champion. Let’s make say it’s someone from the Rock’s past. Have a nice day!!

I was also thinking, would Hulk Hogan showing up at the end and helping Team Ace be too reminiscent of the Bash At The Beach?? 4 Life!!

Up until last night's Raw, I was speculating Two Survivor Series matches. First being Team Cena vs Team Del Rio. The other being Team Triple H vs Team CM Punk. Now that CM Punk is on the same page with Triple H, the second match up seems unlikely. But then again, since Awesome Truth has been fired, I believe there will be them against Triple H. So I'll have CM Punk on Triple H's side.

Also, John Cena and The Rock are gonna team up so I'll have Del Rio take match against them.

Team Cena: John Cena, The Rock, John Morrison + 2 (Alex Riley, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Ted Dibiase Jr)

Team Del Rio: Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler + 2 (Tyson Kidd, Heath Slater, Cody Rhodes, 'Sin Cara')

Team Triple H : Triple H, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan + 2 (Sheamus, Justin Gabriel, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne)

Team Nash : Nash, The Miz, R Truth + 2 (Christian, Wade Baret) - There has to be some addition of Star Power here.

Many a names can turn from this side to that and many a names can be inserted here and there, but I don't think there is just going to be a single Survivor Series match. Or if there is indeed one, I think it won't be Team Triple H vs Team Nash, but it will be Team Cena vs Team Del Rio or even Team Cena vs Team Punk. Think about it.

This is a brilliant idea! accept i dont think HHH will be part of team WWE......hear me out...

lets say next week, Linda Mcmahon makes a shocking appearance and fires HHH for lack of control, he has no authority over her to reverse the decision.

Then he will be a part of the "conspired against" team and Vince will be back in charge of team WWE giving a match looking like this....(possibly)

Team WWE - Rock, Cena, Punk, Sheamus, Orton
vs
Team HHH - HHH, Nash, Miz, Truth, Christian

Both teams have credible superstars on which will make it a monumental match! Title matches can be worked around this too.....

Del Rio (C) vs Mysterio (if he is back by then)

Henry (C) vs Kane

Here's a thought I don't think anyone has mentioned.

The possible 5th member of the Anti-Triple H team... Batista

It's thought he is unhappy with his MMA career and hasn't ruled out a return to the WWE.

He has history with Triple H from his Evolution days and with John Cena for his injury which forced him to quit.

The WWE could give him a storyline where he has a beef with CM Punk if they were to run the angle where Batista is the brother to Mason Ryan and could blame Punk for Ryan's injury and for leading him a strait.

I have just one question. Can someone show me a link that says the Rock is going to wrestle at Survivor series. I have only found links that say he is going to appear at Survivor series.

So is his wrestling actually going to happen, or is this just a rumour that started by some people in the IWC that just gained traction and is thought to be truth.

Here's a thought I don't think anyone has mentioned.

The possible 5th member of the Anti-Triple H team... Batista

It's thought he is unhappy with his MMA career and hasn't ruled out a return to the WWE.

He has history with Triple H from his Evolution days and with John Cena for his injury which forced him to quit.

The WWE could give him a storyline where he has a beef with CM Punk if they were to run the angle where Batista is the brother to Mason Ryan and could blame Punk for Ryan's injury and for leading him a strait.

doubt it

Batista isnt happy with the direction wwes taking right now. and considering all the crap hes said about a lot of guys i dunno. maybe but highly doubtful

Honestly for the first time I have no idea whats gonna happen. Usually I can call the card right down the middle of most PPV's but this time, no idea.

I dont know how Cena and Rock will team together. I dont know how its going to end. I do know that WWE cant afford to have Rock turn heel considering hes still going to be cheered in Miami and Cena will still be booed in Miami. I think its going to boil down to 4 on 2. With Rock and Cena being the final two or something. They pull off a miracle and then win and then stare each other down. I hope they come to blows but it might destroy the magic of wrestlemania.

If it becomes a one sided lineup like guys above posted. HHH Punk Rock Cena Orton/Sheamus on one side. I really really would like to see a squash match like team dx vs team rated rko. I know it would damage the other teams reputation but it would be funny and entertaining to watch. most might not agree but still. Wont happen but id like to see something like that again.

In any case be it wwe vs johnny ace, hhh vs vince, punk vs vince, punk vs hhh, rock vs cena, bring it vs cenation.... cant wait !!!

I think it coould be Stephanie Mcmahon she could be jealous that the board of directors chose her husband over her to take control. think about it shes been about long enough, shes been working behind the scenes longer than hhh and shes a full blooded McMahon whos fully with the company (shanes busy with rory mcilroy and lindas going for some political thing). She was also at summerslam she had access to hhh locker room we would safely assume so she couldv'e invited nash.

Vince i wouldnt rule out but it just seems too soon

i feel the team will be

team steph

kevin Nash he did attack punk after all and feels betrayed by hhh

Awesome truth fired and feel there is conspiracy against them

Del rio won the wwe championship came out pretty quickly after nash could easily spin that to suggest he knew about it

Christian he feels hard done by so could easily want to take down hhhs regime

team hhh

Punk wants nash

cena hes a company man

the rock ????? just good to have him there

Air boom makes the titles look good being represented at what will be the main event at ss and awesome truth were there last rivals

this storyline has to be one of the best in years then again who dosen't love a good whodunnit

Team Cena/Rock (John Cena, The Rock, Randy Orton, John Morrison & Alex Riley) vs. Team Del Rio (Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger & Cody Rhodes)
Del Rio should continue his feud with Cena into this PPV and The Rock gets involved somehow. Maybe at Vengeance it can be Cena vs. Del Rio with The Rock as Special Referee, Cena retains the belt and Del Rio blames The Rock for his loss in which he then receives the Rock Bottom & Peoples Elbow and then the next night of Raw, Del Rio makes the challenge to Rock & Cena to set up this match. Cena could add Orton to the team to watch his back incase Rock decides to attack him and Orton has expressed that he is on Cena's side plus it would make the match more interesting if Rock & Orton were to go at it aswell as Cena with Rock. Morrison is a filler aswell as Riley but Riley did state in some article that The Rock was his inspiration for getting in the wrestling game, so on the other hand, Riley on the team makes sense. As for Del Rio's team, well nothing to really say except it's an all star team imo that opposes Rock & Cena alone.

Team WWE (HHH, Kevin Nash, Awesome Truth & Wade Barrett) vs. Team ROH (CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins & Claudio Castagnoli)
Most will likely say this won't happen but just remember it's a predictions thread. Anyway I think at Hell in a Cell or Vengeance, HHH should reveal that he indeed is behind all this conspiracy on Punk and firing Nash & Awesome Truth was all a ploy. Using his power, he bribes Awesome Truth with all the opportunities they've been bitching for, into joining his team. And Barrett, I think HHH could take him under his wing to try and mold him into a star. As for Team ROH, CM Punk recruits Colt, Seth & Claudio, bringing them up all from developmental and he manages to persuade Bryan to rejoin his former comrades.

Mark Henry vs. Sheamus - World Heavyweight Championship
With Randy Orton on Team Cena/Rock, it's time for a new main event for SD and even though these two have already faced off, there really is no one else for Henry and they already have victories over each other, so this would be their rubber match. Tbh I actually think this would be better off happening at SS than Orton vs. Henry for a fourth time cause I assume Orton & Henry will face off for a 3rd time at Vengeance.

Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara - Mask vs. Mask
Their feud should come to an end at Survivor Series and the loser obviously has to unmask and can't use the Cara gimmick ever again.

Team Divas Of Doom (Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Tamina & 2 other heel divas) vs. Team Kelly Kelly (Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, The Bella Twins & Alicia Fox)
Couldn't think of a fance name for Kelly's team, I was thinking Team Princesses at first but nah. Anyway all I have to say about this is I think Eve Torres should turn heel in this one and join the Divas Of Doom.

AirBoom vs. The Usos - Tag Team Championship
The Usos should come into this one as the Tag Team Champions, having beaten AirBoom for the titles on an episode of Raw or Smackdown or at Vengeance which leads to this rematch.

I see a HHH VS Mcmahon team

HHH/Cena/Rock/Sheamus/Morrison vs Nash/Miz/R-Truth/Christian/Mark Henry
They can use Mcmahon bringing in all the fired/fed up wrestlers to take on HHH for control of the company ending with Undertaker coming out and costing team HHH the match setting up Taker/HHH for next Mania

Orton(as champ) vs cody Rhodes

C.M. Punk(as champ) vs Del Rio

Ziggler Team vs Swagger team (use mid card talent)
Winner gets the services of Vickie Guerrero

Team WWE (HHH, Kevin Nash, Awesome Truth & Wade Barrett) vs. Team ROH (CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins & Claudio Castagnoli)
Most will likely say this won't happen but just remember it's a predictions thread. Anyway I think at Hell in a Cell or Vengeance, HHH should reveal that he indeed is behind all this conspiracy on Punk and firing Nash & Awesome Truth was all a ploy. Using his power, he bribes Awesome Truth with all the opportunities they've been bitching for, into joining his team. And Barrett, I think HHH could take him under his wing to try and mold him into a star. As for Team ROH, CM Punk recruits Colt, Seth & Claudio, bringing them up all from developmental and he manages to persuade Bryan to rejoin his former comrades.

Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara - Mask vs. Mask
Their feud should come to an end at Survivor Series and the loser obviously has to unmask and can't use the Cara gimmick ever again.

First off...if you've been following RAW at all...you would have a sense that its going to be Team Triple H (Triple H, Punk +2 others) vs Team Nash (Nash, Miz, Truth, +1 other). No where has there been any other mentions of ROH. I understand we are predicting here, but you also have to follow along with the stories and not just pull predictions out of nowhere.

Obviously if you do a mask vs mask...Mystico is going to win. It was the gimmick made for him and built around him. I would rather see these two go at it in just a normal highflyer luchador match, no stipulations added.

I think Vince will return and say he wants his company back and he is behind all these conspiracies triple h will say vince you had your chance and you blew it, its time for a change, so they both agree to a match at SS.

team HHH vs Team Vince for control of the WWE, triple h recruits John Cena because everyone knows that Vince hates him, and Vince recruits Miz, R truth, Kevin Nash, Christan and Alberto Del Rio, Triple H makes a phone call to The Rock and recruits him so HHH's team will be Rock, Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, now this is were is can get good,

CM Punk can Eliminate Kevin Nash earlyer on in the match and NAsh can come back in at some point and screw over Punk which will Keep their feud going going into a singles match at the next PPV some Gimmick match which can hide Nashes bad Knees.

The Final 3 can come down to Rock, Cena and Alberto Del Rio. Rock and Del Rio are the Legal men and as Rock hits the Rock Bottom and goes for the Peoples Elbow Cena hits him with the WWE title and knocks him out and pulls Del Rio over the Rock for the 3 count, then vince comes in and hugs Cena and they pose in the ring as the show ends.

then the next night on Raw Cena comes out and says he sold out to Vince(the Devil) because Vince made him who he is today not HHH, and then gives this long and lame speech on how he works his ass off for all the fans they boo him all time so screw you all, and by doing this keeps the fans interested in Cena because we will all want to see him get his ass kicked and loose the WWE title,

so with this happening leaves the rest of the card looking like this.

World title
Last Man Standing Match

Randy Orton vs Mark Henry

5 on 5 Elimation Tag
Cody Rhodes,Jack Swagger, Sin Cara, Wade Barett, Jinder Mahal
vs
Ted Dibase,Sheamus,Great Khail,Sin Cara,Alex Riley

US Title
Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder

Tag Titles
Tables Match

Airboom vs Uso's

First off...if you've been following RAW at all...you would have a sense that its going to be Team Triple H (Triple H, Punk +2 others) vs Team Nash (Nash, Miz, Truth, +1 other). No where has there been any other mentions of ROH. I understand we are predicting here, but you also have to follow along with the stories and not just pull predictions out of nowhere.

Obviously if you do a mask vs mask...Mystico is going to win. It was the gimmick made for him and built around him. I would rather see these two go at it in just a normal highflyer luchador match, no stipulations added.

I've been following Raw and if you actually bothered to read my reasons underneath, you would see that I mentioned HHH should reveal at Vengeance or Hell in a Cell that he is the one behind the whole conspiracy on Punk. I have to applaud WWE cause they got you believing that Triple H is the good guy and that he's not behind it. And clearly you haven't been following cause there was a mention of ROH when CM Punk did his shoot promo a few months back and there was a rumor some time ago that WWE were planning on having a Team WWE vs. Team ROH match at Survivors. They don't need to mention ROH right now since we ain't even close to Survivor Series but if WWE go ahead with the rumored plan then expect all mentions of ROH to begin at Vengeance or right after.

That's the whole point of the feud, for the real Sin Cara to come out on top and for the fake Sin Cara to stop using his gimmick, in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back