Team WWE
1)Batista as Captin
2)Matt hardy
3)Jeff Hardy
4)Benjamin
5)Benoit
6)Carlito

The end of the match should be the hardy boys vs. Sabu & Kurrt
it would be Team Extreme vs. The EXtreme Team it would make the Hardy fans happy even 4 short time.:headbanger: :band: :drummer:

Yeah its a good idea, But i dont know if they will go with it this year who knows what there going to do at survivor series this year lol Will they even have the traditional elimination matches i hope they do your said match sounds good, But its pretty much a matter of waiting and seeing as i think WWE are done with there interpromotional stuff for now

its a good idea i liek the match but a typical survivor series match would be a 4 on 4 and some wrestlers would have to be taken off ... i think kurt angle should be ECW champ by then soo he shoudnt be in it and i think batista will be World champ so hes out too ... you can leave Sabu as captain and maybe take out CM Punk and have him involved in a different angle ... you also leave benoit as captain and take out carlito as he too will hopefully be involved with somehting more substantial.

This wonr happen as hopefully by then Heyman will have more control over ECW and want his own ground

I don't want ECW to be involved with WWE what so ever! I don't want to see WWE SuperStars going over to ECW, the ECW fans don't like it and they are morons anyway... WWE STOP!!!

Plus equals better matches if they dont interdfere

Having someone as champ wont discourage the WWE from putting them in the match. 04 HHH was involved despite being champ, and last year Batista was too.

If they were to go ahead with a WWE vs ECW match though you'd need a wider range of wrestlers. Batista and Benoit against 4 guys in the mid card wouldnt draw that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back