WWE Super Show-Down - The Shield VS Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre & Braun Strowman

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It's been announced that the Shield will square off against Ziggler, McIntyre and Strowman as part of Super Show-Down. Should be a pretty fun match but you have to think that the Shield are gonna pull off the win here unless the intention is to use a series of setbacks as a reason why the Shield implodes via a heel turn for Dean Ambrose.

i don't see the shield splitting up this quickly, they just gotten back together and they will want to use the breakup of the shield for an important show so i don't see them breakup up until at less the royal rumble so that they can have a program ready for all three for mania.

So having said that, while this will be a fun match, it's pretty much a conclusion that the shield gets the win here. Kinda sad to see Strowman getting put back in a heel role but i guess they don't have confidence in him to do long matches so that's why he's getting put in tag matches lately and having him feud with the one guy that can carry him to a decent match in Reigns.

Well that was a surprise. One that was completely out of left field and left me wondering if I remember Big Show. I saw Braun as this lovable, marketable monster babyface. But apparently his toys didn't sell as well as hoped and despite picking kids out of the crowd to live out their dreams, Vince couldn't make Strowman work. Oh well.

Or maybe Vince is just in a bind to get all the pieces in place around Roman and this is what came to him. Take the Big Show like monster and flip him because that is easy to do with monsters. I am fine with it. I'm happy The Shield will be partnering and they need dance partners. Braun, Drew, and especially Dolph will do a great job letting The Shield hit their spots. This will be a fun match where it doesn't matter who wins (like most of the rest of this supercard).

We will just get a refocused baby face monster back to his kid loving self before we know it. Maybe he can cry for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back