WWE SummerSlam: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss (c) VS Sasha Banks

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Once it was announced that Bayley would miss SummerSlam due to a legit shoulder injury, Sasha was the next logical choice.

Little Miss Bliss has done her best in-ring work on the main roster with Sasha and this should be a fun match, though who wins is up in the air. SummerSlam is one of the top shows of the year and, as a result, title reigns feel more in jeopardy than usual. I'd like to see Bliss keep the title for a while longer, she's a fun heel champion and I'd personally like to see Sasha's journey back to the Raw Women's Championship lead to a heel turn.

Alexa bliss needs this win more then sasha at this point. She been a good champion but never won a match on one of the big 4 shows and having her win over one of the big star of the division would help her out get over as the top heel.

What I would love to see is have bayley come out during the match and somehow inadvertently cost sasha the match which would slowly plant the seed for the sasha or bayley heel turn.

Their last match was great! In fact, I think it was actually the best match Alexa Bliss had since she came to the main roster. Sasha is bringing the best of little miss Bliss, which is great. So, I think is going to be a really fun match to watch.

As far the result, I think that's what it makes it even better the match, I don't know and personally, I would be satisfied with either woman winning. However I do think that Alexa could be a little longer champion. But I wouldn't mind if she loses.

I only hope that they don't took the route they did last year with Sasha and make her lose on the PPV, have a rematch on RAW and there is where she wins. I think that VKM likes Sasha only on the show but not on PPVs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back