WWE SummerSlam - Enzo Amore & Big Cass VS Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
This tag bought is official for SummerSlam following a confrontation featuring all four men last night on Raw.

I think this is mostly a crowd pleasing match that'll see Enzo & Cass trading wit with Jericho & Owens before something ultimately breaks down and causes Owens to abandon Jericho. To be honest, I'd kinda rather have this match on the kickoff show because it just seems like small potatoes compared to the rest of the matches currently on the card.

This is lie a WrestleMania match. As in it exists to get these guys on the show and nothing more. Enzo and Cass win when there's a failure to communicate between Jericho and Owens. Then I assure Jericho has a short face run before he leaves against Owens. I can't wait. For Jericho to leave that is.

Yep, pretty much, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's Owens turning face by Pop Up Power Bombing a heel Jericho out the WWE. Heel Owens has run his course with the big blow up feud against Zayn and there's money in face Owens vs. Seth Rollins if he wins the Universal (cringe) Championship.

Even though they were obviously going to pick Kevin Owens, when Jericho was talking about how Enzo had a 7 foot guy to watch his back, and now Jericho had someone too, I was praying for them to pull a swerve and have him bring out The Big Show, reuniting JeriShow. I would have marked out so hard to see that team return and make the tag team division interesting again. Kevin Owens is such an uninspired, generic choice. This feud does nothing for me. Jericho should be main eventing, not feuding with nobodies like Enzo & Big Cass.

This is a nice way to keep Enzo/Cass away from tag title picture and also The New Day.

On the other hand, there was nothing much left for either of Owens and Jericho. Feels like a thrown match.

If it is for an Owens face turn, then it could be a great moment and we could even witness Zayn in a tag team with Owens. I wouldn't want a Jericho face turn. It has only been 6 months since he turned heel. Face Owens could be interesting.

This is a nice way to keep Enzo/Cass away from tag title picture and also The New Day.

On the other hand, there was nothing much left for either of Owens and Jericho. Feels like a thrown match.

If it is for an Owens face turn, then it could be a great moment and we could even witness Zayn in a tag team with Owens. I wouldn't want a Jericho face turn. It has only been 6 months since he turned heel. Face Owens could be interesting.

That's what I was thinking. The main event picture is weak. Cesaro, Rusev, Sheamus (former world champ), Reigns (former world champ) are in the US title picture.

Just a few months ago, Sheamus, Rusev, Zayn, Reigns, Owens, Cesaro and Jericho were competing for the WWE Championship.

Now, all we got is Rollins and Balor. Zayn isn't doing anything.

Yeah, keep Jericho as heel.

Regardless who wins KO got to be in the main event picture. He's too big for the US title picture and should be next man up.

Just rewatched this match... Jericho and Owens are awesome. Just some of the stuff they say during the match.

Owens told Jericho "Don't let him tag the big one in. He hits too hard."

Then you have all the funny shit Jericho regularly says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back