WWE SummerSlam - Big Show VS Big Cass

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
We've speculated for the past few weeks that this match would make it on the SummerSlam card and it was made official tonight. A special stipulation was agreed to by Raw GM Kurt Angle that Enzo Amore would be suspended above the ring in a shark cage to prevent his interference.

The fact that Enzo will be in a shark cage probably guarantees that this will be on the main card rather than the kickoff show. Barring some sort of interference from Enzo, somehow, Big Cass should pick up a solid win here.

Cass should obliterate the Big Show, but I really, really, want to see Big Show just destory Cass. Which means that Cass has done a good work of becoming a bitch heel.

I say just have Cass win and then have him take out Big Show with a chair. Completely destroy him. And then he waits like a shark for the cage to be lowered and for Enzo to come out. And when he does, he detroys him, too.

Big Cass has generic big man moves. Big Show can surprise the masses and pull out a good match here and there....but I doubt he can with Cass. This one is going to suck. Only selling option would be Enzo getting maimed in some way. Perhaps after the match, Enzo is lowered down and Cass enters the shark cage to beat the crap out of him.

I think this wasn't suppose to be put on the card but the injury to scott dawson kinda left a spot open for these guys since they probably took the spot that the triple threat tag team match with the hardys/the rvival and the good brothers would have gotten if the injury didn't happened.

So this could be a really good match to help Cass step into this new monster role they want him to do. Show knows what to do to make Cass look like a million bucks and i could see Cass just destroying Show in less then five minutes and then destroying Enzo and the shark cage before moving on to something else.

Cass for the win. Decent big man battle where Cass scoop slams the Big Show then hits him with a running big boot. Match over. Filler match for sure with little interest from me.

Would anyone be surprised if Big Show went over with the KO punch in this match? I could easily see it going like that then have Cass jump both him and Enzo after the match making him seem "dominant" even though he lost. It's happened many times before.

I usually like hoss matches, but this one is one I wouldn't really mind if I missed it. It has been done to death now and has been awful. Cass is extremely generic, might be because he's still young and Enzo while good on the mic, horrible in the ring. Feel sorry for Big Show as he's the one who has had to come to the rescue here and he's fighting a losing battle.

Cass will most likely end up winning but to be honest I just don't care a whole lot. It will be interesting to see who he goes up against next though and what will happen to Enzo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back