WWE Should Make Blue Blazer Action Figure

thestud77

Occasional Pre-Show
I know a few people might think a blue blazer action figure would be in poor taste but I'm going to disagree for a few reasons.

1. I know the WWE can't use Owen's likeness for a figure but the Blue Blazer wasn't Owen Hart....The Blue Blazer was just the Blue Blazer. It's the same thing as making a skinner figure from back in the day...you're just honoring the character, not the person playing the character.

2 My own personal collection. The Blue Blazer would be a stunning addition to my epic wrestling figure collection. I wouldn't mind if the WWE charged a special price such as 39.99 a figure and donated the extra income to charity. It wouldn't bother me since I enjoy showing off my expensive toys anyway lol.

Hmm, I dunno man. Neither of those reasons explain why it wouldn't be in poor taste.

Hmm, I dunno man. Neither of those reasons explain why it wouldn't be in poor taste.
Agree with Defekt. I don't really know one way or the other if they should make a BB figure, but neither of your reasons explain why it wouldn't be in poor taste.

I guess that there just wouldn't be any point. This single item of merchandise wouldn;t exactly produce a sales bonanza and the simple fact that anyone could see it as being in poor taste probably suggests that it's better off left alone.

Agree with Defekt. I don't really know one way or the other if they should make a BB figure, but neither of your reasons explain why it wouldn't be in poor taste.

It wouldn't be in poor taste because other people would benefit from it. The charity for example and myself as well for being able to complete my collection.

Dude, I still have my Blue Blazer DTA action figure from back in '99. They're NOT going to release one. Martha Hart has the rights to Owen's name and likeliness. Buy the 1999 bone crunching action figure from eBay. Sorry to disappoint you, but they're not going to release one.

2 My own personal collection. The Blue Blazer would be a stunning addition to my epic wrestling figure collection. I wouldn't mind if the WWE charged a special price such as 39.99 a figure and donated the extra income to charity. It wouldn't bother me since I enjoy showing off my expensive toys anyway lol.

Haha. Would the same logic hold if I was ever so inclined to add a Chris Benoit Murder-Suicide figure set to my collection? Dude, I'm sorry, but a Blue Blazer action figure would be straight up appalling.

This is a great idea. He should also come with his own special arena. Attach your Blue Blazer action figure to the safety harness and see how fast he plummets once the failsafes don't work! Test your reflexes by turning the cameras away from the monstrosity, and make the tough decision about whether to continue the show or not!

It's too bad you didn't think of this earlier. This could have been the top selling toy this Christmas.

like this?

BlueBlazerBox1999.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back