Should Owen Hart Be Inducted Into HOF As The Blue Blazer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestud77

Occasional Pre-Show
I honestly think it's time for the wwe to induct owen but how many of you feel he should be inducted as the blue blazer? I think thats the only way he should be inducted. Stone cold wasn't inducted as steve williams was he? Was shawn michaels inducted as shawn hickenbottom? Of course not. We all remember owen as the blue blazer and thats why he should be inducted as such. Of course bret should be the one that inducts the blue blazer. What i think would be really cool if bret agreed to come down from the ceiling like the blazer before the induction speech. I know it's a small chance of happening like that because bret is such a crybaby.

Are you ******ed? No one wants to see him get inducted as the Blue Blazer, and there's ZERO chance of that happening. We all want to see him get inducted for the great human being he was, not some ridiculous alter ego.

Oh good god no. There are so many things wrong here: first of all Owen Hart was/is more widely known then the shitty comedy gimmick Blue Blazer. Owen Hart was a memeber of the illustrioius Hart Family. He competed at Wrestlemania's and stole shows with his matches. Blue Blazer was a joke. As far as i'm concerned, Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin never wrestled with their real names like Owen did. Second of all, there's so much wrong with having Bret come down from the rafters like Blue Blazer. Really? Dude, I hope you're not trolling. Bret would never agree to it, and I'm sure many would be offended by it. If the WWE ever mentions Blue Blazer and put so much focus on him, what do you think will happen? They'll have to put his bio on WWE.com. and with today's generation, someone would most definitely Google Blue Blazer to see what the fuss is about and read about his unfortunate death. That certainly can't be good for WWE. If Owen is going to be inducted, Martha needs to give her consent, and he needs to go in as Owen Hart.

Surely you can't be serious, Stone Cold & HBK weren't inducted as Steve Williams & Shawn Hickenbottom because they never wrestled under those names, so that example is about as stupid as the question you're asking. From what I understand WWE has tried on several occasions to induct Owen Hart into the HOF, but his wife keeps turning them down. She wants nothing to do with WWE, & doesn't want them making any money of her deceased husband, likely because she blames them for his death, even though it was an accident. So as much as wrestling fans around the world would love to see Owen inducted, it's more than likely never going to happen as long as his wife is still alive. When/if Owen gets inducted they are not going to induct him as the Blue Blazer, that would just be an insult to his legacy, and his career. Just to put this into further perspective so you can see just how fucking stupid this suggestion is, if you induct Owen Hart as the Blue Blazer then you may as well just induct Kane into the HOF as Dr. Issac Yankem, the evil dentist.

Should Kevin Nash be inducted as Vinnie Vegas? How about Booker T as G.I. Bro? This is a terrible idea. Owen Hart should go in as Owen Hart. End of discussion.

Oh good god no. There are so many things wrong here: first of all Owen Hart was/is more widely known then the shitty comedy gimmick Blue Blazer. Owen Hart was a memeber of the illustrioius Hart Family. He competed at Wrestlemania's and stole shows with his matches. Blue Blazer was a joke. As far as i'm concerned, Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin never wrestled with their real names like Owen did. Second of all, there's so much wrong with having Bret come down from the rafters like Blue Blazer. Really? Dude, I hope you're not trolling. Bret would never agree to it, and I'm sure many would be offended by it. If the WWE ever mentions Blue Blazer and put so much focus on him, what do you think will happen? They'll have to put his bio on WWE.com. and with today's generation, someone would most definitely Google Blue Blazer to see what the fuss is about and read about his unfortunate death. That certainly can't be good for WWE. If Owen is going to be inducted, Martha needs to give her consent, and he needs to go in as Owen Hart.
We're going to have to agree to disagree on this matter. I have no doubt bret would have a problem but that's just bret being bret. He needs to get over himself. I think having bret come down from the rafters would be awesome as long as it was done in a tasteful matter. What many of you fail to remember that owen began his career as the blue blazer.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this matter. I have no doubt bret would have a problem but that's just bret being bret. He needs to get over himself. I think having bret come down from the rafters would be awesome as long as it was done in a tasteful matter. What many of you fail to remember that owen began his career as the blue blazer.
Not to knock your thread (okay I am). This subject makes zero sence! I'm not going to name call. But more than likely this thread will end up in the trash section buddy. I can pull a better thread outta my...

I have heard/read some rediculous things on these forums, but this is one of the worst. nothing personal against the OP, but to try to even remember Owen as the blue blazer is an insult to a great career that was cut too short because of tragedy. and to also think Bret coming down from the rafters would be cool....what about that makes it cool or a good idea??

it would be a loophole induction (that will never happen), that would only cheat his memory and keep his family members forever pissed at WWE and Vince. hopefully one day we'll have a chance as fans to celebrate him like we should be able to, but until his wife says yes, we have to respect her decision.

First off hardly no one remembers him as the blue blazer at the beginning of his career. Second Bret needs to get over himself? I think you need to quit posting threads on here because this is completely stupid.

Now back to the topic (to make sure i'm not spamming so a certain administrator doesn't start bitching again)..........Are you really serious about Owen being inducted as the blue blazer? That's the worst idea since Mae Young giving birth to a hand.

Owen needs to go in as Owen Hart.....He was a great man and a great wrestler from a great family and to induct him as anything else would be totally disrespectful.

And as far as Bret coming from the rafters? I'm going to pull a Miz....Really? really? REALLY? :lol::wtf:

Look man I'm not trying to be disrespectful but this thread makes no sense

Hell No.

Owen was the blue for only a portion of his career. And to even suggest Bret or anyone coming down that way is wrong, pure D wrong.

He deserves the HOF on the basis of his overall career, not one gimmick, esp the gimmick and stunt that ended so badly.

I honestly think it's time for the wwe to induct owen but how many of you feel he should be inducted as the blue blazer? I think thats the only way he should be inducted. Stone cold wasn't inducted as steve williams was he? Was shawn michaels inducted as shawn hickenbottom? Of course not. We all remember owen as the blue blazer and thats why he should be inducted as such. Of course bret should be the one that inducts the blue blazer. What i think would be really cool if bret agreed to come down from the ceiling like the blazer before the induction speech. I know it's a small chance of happening like that because bret is such a crybaby.

Does WrestleZone have any awards they give out on the forum for like best trolling, I mean this one REALLY takes the cake. I don't really think this is the most tasteful thread and as a Bret Hart fan I am a little taken aback with such a crude topic that you have posted.

Expect a moderator or admin on this forum to probably close this topic sooner rather than later, you're looking for attention on this forum and you're getting it (albeit in only a small dose)...but it'll be the wrong kind that's for sure lol.

However, I think I am just merely stating the obvious about your Blue Blazer/Owen Hart HOF idea and you know full well what you're doing lol!

I really do think that we can have a serious discussion about Owen going into the HOF without having to have it denigrate into a topic discussing his unfortunate death. But this thread definitely isn't the right one for that.

We all remember him as The Blue Blazer, Really? Really? Owen Hart is Owen Hart or The King of Harts, those are who he was for almost all of his career and the only successfull ones.
Blue Blazer was only a brief character he played twice, why would they want to sensationalize his death.

Grow up

No, because its a terrible idea and disrespectful.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'm gonna take guesses on what kind of person would think this is a good enough idea to start a thread. I got six.

1. a thirteen year old

2. someone that got banned once already and got a new user name

3. a high school class clown that couldn't make it into college so he's decided to be an internet clown

4. the real life alter ego of Captain Oblivious

5. Martha Hart... (its always the one you'ld least suspect)

6. a very drunk D.H. Smith who now has ALOT of free time on his hands.

No. NO! No, no, no, no, no. Owen Hart should NOT be inducted as The Blue Blazer. He was more widely known as owen hart, not the blazer, and if he were inducted as his silly, old, gimmick, I think it would be a disgrace and an embarrassment to him and the Hart family. So would Bret Hart coming down from the rafters on a cable. like the blazer. Which brings me to that other thing you said:

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this matter. I have no doubt bret would have a problem but that's just bret being bret. He needs to get over himself. I think having bret come down from the rafters would be awesome as long as it was done in a tasteful matter.

YES! YES, BRET WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM! Why in the world would bret hart attempt the same stunt that KILLED his brother? It wouldn't be a tribute, it would just be dangerous, sad, and in poor taste. there is NO tasteful way to have bret hart do that stunt, and It's not about bret hart needing to get over himself at all! if YOUR brother was dead from attempting an extremely dangerous stunt, and you were told to get up there and try it for yourself 'in his honor', I bet you would decline that offer right away. and if they told YOU to get over yourself because of that, I bet you'd be pretty offended.

I'll leave you with this. I hate your idea, And I think your a jerk. :disappointed:

I've come to the conclusion the author of this thread is not a true wrestling fan since a true fan would induct Owen Hart, but not the Blue Blazer.

I'm a little taken back by all the harsh words. I meant no harm and I apologize if I upset some of you. With that being said I think some of you are being short sighted. If the wwe inducted the blue blazer they could use the induction as a celebration more than anything else, not to mention the merchandising opportunities such as a blue blazer legend action figure. I wouldn't be making fun by buying that action figure but paying tribute in my own way and completing my figure collection. I still think bret coming down from the rafters would be cool but I would understand if bret didn't want to do it as long as he didn't make a rash decision and put the fans first before him.

So the reason you want the Blue Blazer to be inducted is so you can complete your action figure collection?

KokoBAwesome overestimated your age by about 5 years.

Seriously....what about inducting the character Blue Blazer (which by the way Owen played that character for less time than he was OWEN HART) makes any sense?

I'm a little taken back by all the harsh words. I meant no harm and I apologize if I upset some of you. With that being said I think some of you are being short sighted. If the wwe inducted the blue blazer they could use the induction as a celebration more than anything else, not to mention the merchandising opportunities such as a blue blazer legend action figure. I wouldn't be making fun by buying that action figure but paying tribute in my own way and completing my figure collection. I still think bret coming down from the rafters would be cool but I would understand if bret didn't want to do it as long as he didn't make a rash decision and put the fans first before him.

Some of us are being short sighted? How!? By using our brains? Oh hey Bret let's have you fall from the ceiling because the Blazer did it. When you hear Owen Hart you DO NOT think Blue Blazer you think OWEN HART. Merchandising opportunities!? Are you a moron? WWE will not be merchandizing ANYTHING with Owen anywhere near it. His wife will not allow it and it would be in poor taste. Hey diving headbutts caused Benoit's brain to get so messed up he couldn't reason right and wrong. But hey let's induct him as: Pegasus Kid or Wild Pegasus! Let's capitalize on this name of his to make some money! Brilliant! Brilliant! Bret coming down from the rafters has to be the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard of! Are you trying to turn the Hall of Fame into a circus show? Did JYD's daughter come out barking and crawling around on stage because that was part of his gimmick? Nope, Did Rey, Vickie or Chris come to the stage in a lowrider because that was part of Eddie's gimmick? No way. Not a cool idea, quite moronic actually.

Seriously kid, this idea is about as awesome an idea as letting Scott Hall drink backstage and letting Hawk climb the freakin Titantron! Neither idea was good, neither idea made sense and your idea ranks right up there with them.

It's not up to WWE when to induct Owen Hart. His induction is being held up by his wife and his estate not wanting them to profit off of him.

yah being a forum memeber on here this is the stupidest idea i have ever read! No way in hell should this happen ever.. Its kinda of insulting you know!! Owen heart was a great human being father husband and terrific wrestler!! He should be in the HOF without a doubt stole the show at WM 10!! His accomplishments should be enough for him to earn a spot in the HOF but i think the reason he wont go in is something to do with his estate!! I read that somewhere but whatever the reason go in as owen heart now the Fucking Blue blazer for gods sake please dont ever bring that up again

I honestly think it's time for the wwe to induct owen but how many of you feel he should be inducted as the blue blazer? I think thats the only way he should be inducted. Stone cold wasn't inducted as steve williams was he? Was shawn michaels inducted as shawn hickenbottom? Of course not. We all remember owen as the blue blazer and thats why he should be inducted as such. Of course Bret should be the one that inducts the blue blazer. What i think would be really cool if bret agreed to come down from the ceiling like the blazer before the induction speech. I know it's a small chance of happening like that because Bret is such a crybaby.

Dude, are you ******ed? Of course Stone Cold and HBK weren't inducted as their real names because they didn't wrestle using their real names. Owen throughout the 90s wrestled as Owen Hart, so naturally that's how he should be inducted. Being inducted as Blue Blazer would be really fuckin' stupid. Dammit, I didn't finish reading your post before posting. Now that i read the whole thing. You're seriously a moron, you want Bret Hart to risk his life coming down from the rafters before the speech? Seriously? You don't remember how Owen Hart died in the first place? You need to be banned from this site and probably from life forever for posting such an idiotic post.

Good god what an insult. If WWE were LEGALLY allowed to induct Owen Hart in to the WWE Hall of Fame, they would have. They tried to in 2006 and again when Stu was inducted. Martha Hart has a legal suit with WWE that prohibits them using Owen's image on programming or to promote WWE. Yes she is a bitter vindictive bitch but unfortunately Vince millions cannot get WWE out of this one until Martha gives her approval. The sad fact is Owen died doing something he loved doing, he was a brilliant performer and his death was a huge loss for his millions of fans, on top of being a huge loss for his family and children. What better way for him to be recogtnised and remmebered than being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. He should be inducted, as OWEN HART. Why on earth would they induct him under a gimmick he used in 1988 for a few months then a for a couple of months before he died???? Especially when he died using that gimmick. Disrespectful to say the least. Some people should not be allowed to post threads and this personj is one of them.

Are you kidding me? Even if Owen were alive, his greatest moments have little to do with the Blazer gimmick. Not to mention considering the reason's Owen was given the Blazer gimmick in the first place (2nd run) it would leave a bad tatse in the mouth of his family, his fans and even his legacy. Owen is the man that beat him brother at WR 10, not some clown in a superhero costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back