WWE Roadblock: End of the Line LD

Nah. The matches are good-great, and Charlotte is better than Reigns at everything. Better wrestler, better athlete, better talker, better character, better "feel" for everything, more charismatic, etc. She's been the best overall performer on the roster since May.

They've all been pretty average with most of their PPV ones being incredibly underwhelming. Charlotte's a good heel, but she doesn't need to have the belt.

Have you forgotten how appalling last year was?

That still doesn't change this from being the Orton/Cena of this generation.

What do you have the two best female performers on the roster do though other than feud over the title? You have us not give a shit about who attacked Nikki Bella. Charlotte/Sasha is more entertaining than 80% of the men's roster.

^^^^^

And over the last few months I'd say they've been more entertaining than 100% of the Raw roster. Not one men's feud has really hit the mark on Raw since....what? Jericho-Styles? And people on here complained that one went on too long too. Can't win, when the "smart" fans even complain about the good feuds and matches.

What do you have the two best female performers on the roster do though other than feud over the title? You have us not give a shit about who attacked Nikki Bella. Charlotte/Sasha is more entertaining than 80% of the men's roster.

If only the ill-advised, dumb-as-shit, destined-to-fail brand split hadn't dilluted the women's division down to like three women per show, maybe, maybe they could find something for them to do.

Now let's get this out of the way:

The crowd isn't bored with the match early on. They just know the match isn't ending until Jericho comes out so they're not going to respond until he's there.

I wish he would hurry up then, I have to use the washroom.

Does Reigns win this though? How do you further the storyline between Owens and Jericho if there's Jericho interference but Owens wins?

They've all been pretty average with most of their PPV ones being incredibly underwhelming. Charlotte's a good heel, but she doesn't need to have the belt.

That still doesn't change this from being the Orton/Cena of this generation.

Nah. Disagree. They've all been good-great.

And Charlotte is the best and is on top of her game, so yeah she should have the belt IMO.

Now let's get this out of the way:

The crowd isn't bored with the match early on. They just know the match isn't ending until Jericho comes out so they're not going to respond until he's there.

This show hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It's not great, but it's definitely not terrible. I think the key to enjoying the WWE product sometimes is low expectations.

Y'know I wouldn't mind if this kind of match became an end of year tradition. The US champion getting a shot at the main belt. It'd add some importance to the mid-card.

If only the ill-advised, dumb-as-shit, destined-to-fail brand split hadn't dilluted the women's division down to like three women per show, maybe, maybe they could find something for them to do.

Yep. Exactly. We're stuck with what we're stuck with.

Why have the midcard champion stuck in the Main Event thereby tying up a title that was going up while Rusev held it?

Why not just let Rusev keep the damn thing? For the sake of Reigns having a title? Fuck that stupid shit

This show hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It's not great, but it's definitely not terrible. I think the key to enjoying the WWE product sometimes is low expectations.

It truly is. There's just not much to get excited for on the Raw shows but it's been good.

Y'know I wouldn't mind if this kind of match became an end of year tradition. The US champion getting a shot at the main belt. It'd add some importance to the mid-card.

In WCW, the US Champion was the default #1 contender to the World Title.

Yep. Exactly. We're stuck with what we're stuck with.

Don't get me wrong, I love Alexa Bliss and I think that in time, she could be the best female heel on the roster. But, Alexa Bliss version 2016 with a title...come on.

I think she's great, but it's what happens when you decide to bring Carmella up before Bayley and have to use Nikki Bella to get over so you don't look stupid.

The best booking for tonight would have been to have Sasha win. That way you move Charlotte to Bayley and make Sasha fight Nia Jax.

Why have the midcard champion stuck in the Main Event thereby tying up a title that was going up while Rusev held it?

Why not just let Rusev keep the damn thing? For the sake of Reigns having a title? Fuck that stupid shit

I don't think they expected to need Reigns in the Uni title picture so soon. Seth stinks as a face, and Owens is luggage as a champion.

It's been the same for months.

Sasha wins the title on RAW and then Charlotte wins it back just a couple weeks later.

Great history making matches by 2 extremely talented women yes but it's so played out I just don't care anymore.

Give them both something new for shit sake

Be honest. Do you prefer seeing title changes between subpar athletes or a yearlong feud between the best of the division?

Nobody but Bayley is at their level, and they're obviously saving her for a feel good moment at a larger ppv. They're putting on great matches and they're feud will be remembered, unlike any other diva match in the past ten plus years.

This beats what they've been doing for a long, long time.

Don't get me wrong, I love Alexa Bliss and I think that in time, she could be the best female heel on the roster. But, Alexa Bliss version 2016 with a title...come on.

I think she's great, but it's what happens when you decide to bring Carmella up before Bayley and have to use Nikki Bella to get over so you don't look stupid.

The best booking for tonight would have been to have Sasha win. That way you move Charlotte to Bayley and make Sasha fight Nia Jax.

Agree with all of it but I can not get on the Nia Jax wagon. Face champion going against goliath plus-sized female heel. It's basically every irrelevant storyline Big Show has been a part of the last 10 years. The female version of course.

I like the idea so let's assume this... Owens/Jericho dissension really goes another three and a half months until Mania? Then what? Owens wins at Mania to keep the title warm for Balor's return?

Finn can come back at the Rumble and just feud with someone else. Have Finn be the one to beat Strowman. Let Jericho get one last title run for a month or two. Have Finn beat him coming off of making Strowman human and then have challenger Owens and Seth Rollins coming off his WM over HHH feud with Finn going into a SummerSlam triple threat.

Be honest. Do you prefer seeing title changes between subpar athletes or a yearlong feud between the best of the division?

Nobody but Bayley is at their level, and they're obviously saving her for a feel good moment at a larger ppv. They're putting on great matches and they're feud will be remembered, unlike any other diva match in the past ten plus years.

This beats what they've been doing for a long, long time.

I love what they're doing but at the same time I like variety which aside from a few Stipulations we didn't get the entirety of this feud

Hopefully now that it's over we can start building up Bayley vs Charlotte at 'Mania

Agree with all of it but I can not get on the Nia Jax wagon. Face champion going against goliath plus-sized female heel. It's basically every irrelevant storyline Big Show has been a part of the last 10 years. The female version of course.

It worked pretty OK in NXT with Bayley overcoming the odds to retain.

Do you have Sasha feud with Dana Brooke? Emma?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back