WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 4/11/2011 - Now with Less Team Bring It

Or Cena could pin Truth, the champ doesn't have to be pinned

Yeah totally forgot to add the 3rd option there. Cena ending Miz's title reign at Extreme Rules doesn't feel right at the moment.

I think they dropped the ball when they had Cena promise that The Rock vs Cena is for the title. That means unless The Rock agrees to return, Cena wins and if not Rock is the more likely winner.

Let's see, R Truth is entertaining in the ring, decent on the mic when given a chance, and extremely over. So people shit on him because...? It's not like the guy is going to become the heavyweight champion or anything but this is a nice little very deserved mini push. He'll get pinned by Miz at Extreme Rules so neither Miz nor Cena has to look weak at all and hopefully Truth then carries his momentum to another good mid card run.

Jesus people are overreacting to Truth here. He was in the main event of the Elimination Chamber PPV, in case you guys forgot.

I like it. It's someone new, which is always good. Seems clear it should have been JoMo, but I'm guessing his recent actions squashed that so they just scrambled and shoved Truth in there so they could have another face in there who isn't Randy Orton.

I wonder what kind of match it will be though.

Oh and LARIAT YOUR FUCKING SIG DROOOOOOOOL.

Edge retiring was obviously the most important part of the night, but we need to remember other amazing parts of the show.

tumblr_ljis4hOtMc1qfbk5no1_500.jpg

I'LL KEEP THE DOC AWAAAAAAAAY

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

I'M GROWN FROM SEEDS

YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE VITAMIN C FROM ME

Yeah Truth isn't that bad of a deal. If he wins the title it's a problem, but just being in the title match isn't an issue.

Also, he's 39? Wow.

Let's see, R Truth is entertaining in the ring, decent on the mic when given a chance, and extremely over. So people shit on him because...? It's not like the guy is going to become the heavyweight champion or anything but this is a nice little very deserved mini push. He'll get pinned by Miz at Extreme Rules so neither Miz nor Cena has to look weak at all and hopefully Truth then carries his momentum to another good mid card run.

R-Truth is NOT entertaining in the ring. He's not terrible on the mic, but he's not good on it. He's over with kids, only kids, and nothing but kids, so help him God, and even then? They couldnt care less about him compared to any other face. And whats he done to deserve a mini push? Others have done more, and I'd bet dollars to donuts that up until JoMo and Melina ran their dumbass mouths, Truth wasnt anywhere near that #1 Contender's Seat.. and it wouldnt surprise me if neither was Cena. Set up a huge Mania ME a year in advance, then all but ignore it for a few weeks doesnt seem right. Cena is in there mostly because Truth cant ME a match solo (yes, also to move the storyline of getting the title back).

Big Sexy defending a black wrestler? I DO NOT BELIEVE MY EYES!

Just kidding BS.

R-Truth is NOT entertaining in the ring.

That's your opinion it just happens to be wrong.

He's over with kids, only kids, and nothing but kids, so help him God,

R Truth is over with the EXACT same crowd that Cena is. Obviously it's to a lesser extent but you can't shit on him for getting over with who he is supposed to get over with.

They couldnt care less about him compared to any other face

Really? I'm pretty sure the crowd gives him more of a positive reaction then the majority of the faces on the roster including John Morrison.

And whats he done to deserve a mini push? Others have done more, and I'd bet dollars to donuts that up until JoMo and Melina ran their dumbass mouths, Truth wasnt anywhere near that #1 Contender's Seat..

Maybe John Morrison could learn a thing or two from R Truth about just going about his business and doing his job without stepping on anyone's toes.

Fuck it, I still like R-Truth. He's something new at the very least.

Awesome RAW.

Thoughts on Edge

Wrote up a piece on Edge's sudden retirement tonight. Got a little personal but I think some of you might like it. Check it out if you like.

And with the Truth stuff, he's over and it makes the match a little different. Plus, his new finisher is way better than that corkscrew monstrosity he used to use.

Ok i enjoyed RAW, a couple of parts bored, me but the ending is to make things unpredictable. I shed a tear when Edge retired.

Opinions cant be wrong, by definition, you idiot. And you thinking Truth doesnt suck is simply your opinion. No more right or wrong than anyone else's, including mine.

An opinion is just a belief held in confidence, of course it can be wrong. You can have the opinion that Michael Jordan is not the best basketball player ever but you'd be completely wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back