WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 4/25/2011 - With Hip Hop Refugees, Skidmarks and the Draft

I still like Mark Henry a lot. Looking forward to Christian winning, beating on Henry, and then losing to like Cody Rhodes or someone. Great RAW. Surprising draft picks, good matches, and THAT KHARMA PROMO.

Oh yeah, R-Truth is legit.

Wow, what a night! I'm glad WWE messed with our heads. A little unpredictability never hurt anyone. As for my thoughts on the draft picks.......they are up already!

My 2011 WWE Draft Thoughts

Anxious to hear whether you guys agree or disagree with me.

Yep it's fixed. I was scared that something in the network messed it up and I wanted to make sure it wasn't something I had to look into. Glad it's fixed now though I think you were harder on the draft show than you should have been. It kept fans on their toes and that was the point. It was fun in that sense and I don't know about you, but I wasn't watching for the wrestling tonight. If I was, I'd be mad that guys lost so quickly and such, but it's about the picks and on that note, I think it worked well.

I didn't care for this show, personally. The Cena swerve did nothing for me, as it was obvious the last pick would be either Cena or Orton returning to Raw. Matches weren't anything special, they didn't do a lot that made me want to purchase Extreme Rules, and Cole is a fucking idiot. Weakest Draft show in years.

And Mark Henry? The fuck was that about?

Fuck Draft! Quite frankly saw Cena returning since the moment he came out overexcited about it.

Hilarious moment : Punk after match finish. Goddammit he was celebrating like he's won Superbowl, he even kissed ADR.

Raw is CENA, kiddies. Remember that. I know i wouldn't be watching Raw if he didn't return. Poor SyFy staff!

Fuck Draft! Quite frankly saw Cena returning since the moment he came out overexcited about it.

Hilarious moment : Punk after match finish. Goddammit he was celebrating like he's won Superbowl, he even kissed ADR.

Raw is CENA, kiddies. Remember that. I know i wouldn't be watching Raw if he didn't return. Poor SyFy staff!

So are you going to eat your fucking words or not?

I didn't care for this show, personally. The Cena swerve did nothing for me, as it was obvious the last pick would be either Cena or Orton returning to Raw. Matches weren't anything special, they didn't do a lot that made me want to purchase Extreme Rules, and Cole is a fucking idiot. Weakest Draft show in years.

And Mark Henry? The fuck was that about?

It had NEVER happened before where a guy was drafted twice in the same night. To say we saw it coming is hindsight 20/20. It's not like they do this every year where they mess with our heads. This was a new idea and it worked. People are being hard on it for no reason. For two hours, your mind was fucked with and at the end, things were back to how you thought they might be so we say "oh, it wasn't that exciting". Admit that while it was happening, the thought crossed your mind that WWE could really be doing this, even for a few months. THAT is what made tonight fun.

I like you a lot Nick and you are one of my favorites, but you know as well as I do that this drafted twice thing has NEVER happened before so it was a swerve and a good one.

Just because somethign never happened before doesnt make it good. If for the first time aliens invaded us and took over, none of us would think it "good".

Raw was predictable as fuck, look at the past comments EVERYONE was calling the drafts, shit I called it. Cena coming and going was more obvious then the sun coming up tomorrow with the whole rock being on RAW next week. Why waste a draft pick to make something that happens ONCE a year look unpredictable. What good matches did you guys see? Please let me know I saw a TERRIBLE divas match with one move that was botched. Another time consuming pointless Cole match. The only and I mean ONLY thing worth while was Truth. Sorry I dont hate your opions I just cant tell where there coming from.

It had NEVER happened before where a guy was drafted twice in the same night. To say we saw it coming is hindsight 20/20. It's not like they do this every year where they mess with our heads. This was a new idea and it worked. People are being hard on it for no reason.

It worked, for about 1/10 of a second. I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all, but I knew there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell that both Orton and Cena go to Smackdown. It worked, for a couple of seconds. If they had drafted only Cena to Raw, and not Orton, I would have bought into it.

For two hours, your mind was fucked with and at the end, things were back to how you thought they might be so we say "oh, it wasn't that exciting". Admit that while it was happening, the thought crossed your mind that WWE could really be doing this, even for a few months.

More like two seconds, but I suppose it worked with a good number of people.

It was a fun ride with lots of bumps in the road. I don't know why they wasted twp draft picks on Cena, and two others on Mark Henry and Big Show. Big Show gets drafted every year and Mysterio is staring to be interchangeable too. This does give me hope for Christian winning the championship on Sunday. I don't know who will feud with him. Orton? Henry? Hopefully the supplemental draft will have names that desperately need to move like Sheamus, Bryan, Dibiase, Bourne, Barrett, etc.

I was having sex during RAW, sorry dudes.

I mean, I had it on in the adjacent room, so I saw what happened I just wasnt available for the LD.

I texted IC and D-Man a prediction of Cena or Orton being drafted BACK to RAW, and figured it would probably be Cena.

Typical bait and switch cocktease booking by WWE, I thought we had moved past it

What do you expect from a company that has Ric Flair ranked behind John Cena, Rey Mysterio, The Rock, and HHH as the greatest wrestlers of all time?

I'll still watch Raw next week. Me being a hypocrite and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back