WWE Night Of Champions: Intercontinental Championship - Dolph Ziggler (c) VS The Miz

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Why doesn't this have a thread yet? Time to fix that.

20140825_LIGHT_NOC_Match_HOMEPAGE_DolphMiz_sponsor%20b.jpg

At Night Of Champions 2014 Dolph Ziggler will face The Miz in a match for the Intercontinental Championship. I'm not looking forward to this one much at all. Miz sucks at anything but promos and as good as Ziggler is, he won't be able to get a good match out of Miz. We'd be better off if Miz makes Sandow do the match for him as his "stunt double". At least Sandow can work a match. I hope that it goes on earlier in the evening so that we get it over with. I can see it going on first or second. Dolph retains and moves on to his next challenger.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Dolph Ziggler retains the Intercontinental Championship.

What about the rest of you?

What are your thoughts on this match? Who do you think will win and why?

Discuss! :)

I think the Miz will win, primarily because he keeps losing in all of his clashes with Ziggler.

Plus, this feud seems like it's built around the Miz. The Miz does something silly and Ziggler parodies him. Ziggler seems like he's being used more as a prop than as a character.

Bloody hope Dolph retains and gets a new challenger. Let's keep up the longer midcard title reigns. I honestly don't know or have a feel for the booking plans here so I'm not gonna make a prediction.

I don't like the IC title on Dolph at all at the moment because of his weird progression up and down the card - it doesn't feel like a stepping stone to the WHC for him. I know that runs counter to what I hope for the outcome of the match, but longer title reigns are better for this to pour some credibility into the guy holding the strap.

Bloody hope Dolph retains and gets a new challenger. Let's keep up the longer midcard title reigns. I honestly don't know or have a feel for the booking plans here so I'm not gonna make a prediction.

I don't like the IC title on Dolph at all at the moment because of his weird progression up and down the card - it doesn't feel like a stepping stone to the WHC for him. I know that runs counter to what I hope for the outcome of the match, but longer title reigns are better for this to pour some credibility into the guy holding the strap.

I'm pretty sure Dolph winning the IC belt is intended more as a consolation prize than a stepping stone for bigger things. I don't mind myself, as I think Dolph is overrated in every aspect outside of his in-ring skills, but I do feel for the fans.

So, I might not have the most popular opinion here on Wrestlezone forums, but the Miz outshines Ziggler in every aspect of being a pro wrestler except for taking stupid bumps. In that regard, Ziggler is the winner.

I hope that The Miz wins this, because he's possibly the best old school heel that the WWE has right now. His face SCREAMS punch me, and his demeanor is even worse. I love watching him, and I think he's really onto something that can work with this Hollywood Miz angle.

If Ziggler were to get a new look, a new song, and tone down his stupid bumping (which doesn't look good because no one else bumps like him, so it looks like either they aren't trying or he's trying too hard), then I could get behind him. A short hair cut, and move him to a heel, it could work. But as it stands right now, he's just a really shitty watered down Mr. Perfect/Mr. Ass hybrid clone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back