• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Money In The Bank 2013 - WWE Championship MITB Match

Who should replace Kane in the All-Stars MITB Match

• Brock Lesnar

• Big Show

• Rey Mysterio

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is what I think...

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP CONTRACT

CM PUNK: See everyone is saying he won't win it because he'll be feuding with Lesnar. Well that will end at Summerslam (or until Brock's next appearance, which I don't think will happen) and the fact that he doesn't need to cash in straight away. The possibility of him winning is there but, he doesn't need to win it at all as he is a top guy who doesn't need any help.

DANIEL BRYAN: People are saying he's going to face Cena no matter what happens, well this is a great way of making it happen. He does deserve to win this because we all know he's super talented at all aspects.

RANDY ORTON: He could win it, he's been due a shot for a very long while now and I think he's in the right place now. In a match full of fan favourite Orton is the one who will most likely turn heel and would make for a good match and more believable match with Cena. I've never been a fan of FACE vs FACE matches so this is one of my main picks to win.

SHEAMUS: Not a chance in hell, I may just be saying that because I'm not his biggest fan but I really don't see him being in any form of title picture any time soon.

CHRISTIAN: Okay, I would go as far to say that he doesn't have that much time left, by that I just mean he's getting to an age where it will soon be time for him to either retire or go part time. So, as someone else has said if it were up to me, I'd have Christian to win this. He's worked his butt off his whole career, dominated the tag division along with Edge and had success with the IC title so he deserves his time. If not the WWE championship then he should get a WHC title shot.

KANE: Just there for the sake of it. As much as I love Kane where does he go from here? I personally would love to see him hold the big title and I know he's make a great champion, he turns everything into gold but yeah, he's not going to win this.

RVD: I actually think he will win this, can you imagine how crazy things will get, I know he's not on a full time contract but hey, neither was The Rock. For business purposes, I would chose RVD as my top pick to win this.

MY PREDICTION TO WIN - RVD or RANDY ORTON

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP CONTRACT

FANDANGO: Going to say no on this one. He's still not ready I don't think. That's all I have to say about Fandango.

ANTONIO CESARO: Not a fan at all but I respect and admire his ability and on those factors alone I'd like to see him win it. I know he most likely won't due to Vinces suspected disliking of Cesaro but hey, much stranger things have happened and I think that things are going to start looking up for him since joining forces with Zeb.

JACK SWAGGER: I've actually come to like his character but I still don't think he will win it, he had his chance and blew it I think. He's just there for the sake of it I think.

DAMIEN SANDOW: Again not a fan but like Cesaro I respect what he has and he has it all. I'd love to see him get that briefcase but I think for now he needs to hold a midcard belt first.

CODY RHODES: If anyone is ready, it's Cody. I'm going to go as far to say he NEEDS to win this for the fact his time should have come around a very long time ago. He's been midcard level for years now and its time to push him to the top. Its now or never.

WADE BARRET: Like his Nexus days, I strongly think he would make a great Heel champion and really hope he wins that briefcase. He doesn't deserve to job to the likes of The Miz every week.

DEAN AMBROSE: He's done extremely well and if he did win I'd be chuffed but I don't think its his time.

MY PREDICTION TO WIN - CODY or BARRET

I like the fact that the match is filled with star power as it allows the other MITB match to be filled with up and comers. Hopefully Bryan wins the match and feuds with Cena for the WWE title. Sheamus, Christian and Kane are the least likely to win in my opinion. Orton has a chance but if he does win he wins in a heelish fashion. I think Heyman and/or Lesnar will cost Punk the match which will help progress the match at SummerSlam. RVD will get a huge pop but won't win, some seeds maybe planted during the match for his first feud though.

For me in this Money In The Bank match I see only three possible outcomes, however I do see a very likely scenario which could occur.

The winners and why:

Bryan- Daniel Bryan is my pick to win this match because he is the most over and one guy who could actually win the title off Cena and make both parties potentially look better because of it. Cena not having a title opens him up for unique storylines, whilst Bryan getting an initial victory by "cheap methods" would benefit in eventually getting a clean victory over Cena down the line.

Orton-Orton has never won, has not main evented a PPV in such a long time and is still over. Cena vs Orton is a classic plus heel Orton is easy to do. I say it could happen.

RVD-has to be considered cause he's returning, it's in Philly and it wouldn't be a gigantic surprise if they gave him a return win.

Everyone else I can eliminate due to storyline and just logic. A few just wouldn't make sense for them to win but will still put on a good show.

I DO expect Lesnar to appear in this match and screw over Punk. I'll be there to see it happen live and fully expect that Leanar will make an appearance. It seems too logical for them to screw that up.

Has the makings to be the best MITB Ladder match yet. Given participants with the wide array of talent involved. Like the concept they're going for this year in changing things up for these matches. This is the bout that features all babyfaces and they really did stack up an "All-Stars" line up now didn't they? I guess I should break this down participant by participant but for me theres really only one odds on favorite in this.

I think we can consider Sheamus, Orton, Christian, and Kane as all surefire non-winners. All are former world champions sure but these guys are not being primed for a WWE title shot or run at all. The only guy who has any significant shot out of these four is Orton and really he's only in this to be Daniel Bryan's foil and doing nothing more. This isn't a singles match on TV or PPV so that means Sheamus has no chance and on top of that the guy has barely scratched the WHC picture since losing the title let alone for going after something much bigger. Kane and Christian are just veterans there to fill a spot nothing more and nothing less, they're both certainly in the twilight of their careers.

That leaves us with the returning Rob Van Dam whose name is giving this PPV some pretty decent hype. That being said I find his role is going to be that of Christian's in this match as the veteran who knows how to work an exciting Ladder match and add some flash to the spectacle and nothing more. Besides after this all I can see RVD doing is filling the Jericho position once he leaves for another Fozzy tour.

Now we are down to two participants one of which is CM Punk who has a lot going on right now and even more so after this pay-per-view. The WWE are clearly building towards a Punk/Lesnar match at SummerSlam and due to this I don't think him winning here isn't all that likely in fact some sort of shenanigans that involves this program could easily cost him the match like Heyman distracting him, Brock's music plays, etc.

So now that just leaves us with seemingly the only favorite to win this match and that's Daniel Bryan the man is in perhaps the biggest push of his career with this surprisingly awesome "Weak Link" storyline and he seems to be the next person set for a title program with Cena. What better way to start the program than to have Bryan win MITB come straight out on RAW the next night and announce to right to Cena that prove he doesn't need to cash in cheaply like before and prove to everyone even more that he's not a weak link, he will be challenging Cena himself to a WWE title match at SummerSlam the second biggest show of the year. Seems to be the direction they're going to take with those two.

While I imagine this will be the match of the night, I don't see anybody else but Bryan winning the match. I see Punk coming close, but being stopped by lesner at the last possible second setting up Lesner vs Punk at Summerslam. As far as RVD is concerned, I imagine he is being added for the sole purpose of adding a few high spot to the match and while WWE seem to be Happy to give Orton another chance, I see him being involved more with the Wolrd Title Picture rather then the WWE. The same can be said about Sheamus and I am guesting that Christian and Kane are being added just to make up the numbers.

C.M Punk will win Money in the Bank.
Brock attacks Punk again, probably on raw when Punk is cutting a victory promo and telling us his plans as a 3x MitB winner.
At some point Punk will demand to fight Lesnar, Paul tells him Brock's acting on his own but Punk does have something Lesnar wants...

Lesnar with his surprise appearances and MitB? :)

Can not wait until Paul reveals he was working with lesnar all along and once he saw Punk was in the MitB match, all they had to do was manipulate Punk into giving Lesnar what he deserves

I don't really see why bryan needs to win this match. He just made Orton tap on Raw, and with the momentum he has going he doesn't need the case to face Cena for the title. I think he can have a great showing in the match with the possibility of Orton actually winning it. It would definitely add another layer to the Kane, Orton, Daniel Bryan Saga. Even still I have a feeling that Bryan is going to win the match and cash in on Cena at Summerslam.

If I had to go through and think about it:

Rob Van Dam: He's gonna get a big pop in Philly, no doubt. But is WWE really willing to put money into him again after what happened the last time he won a world title? I don't think so. But he's a good possibility.

Christian: Personally, never. Would I like to see him won? Oh yes, it would be a great way to send him out. But let's face it, Vince just isn't into Christian. Maybe World Heavyweight Champion, but not WWE.

Kane: No chance at all. See the Christian scenario.

Sheamus: I honestly think Sheamus isn't gonna be in the title picture for quite some time. Look at it, he's been jumping around from random feuds all year: Big Show, Shield, Mark Henry, Sandow... WWE just doesn't know what to do with Sheamus. He's a little like John Cena, rarely loses, but is just there for the kids. So prolly a no here.

CM Punk: I'd love this, but with Punk scheduled to feud with Lesnar into Summerslam, I can't see this one either. He'll come close to winning it, yes, but someone will interfere and cost him the match. After Lesnar, then he will move back into the WWE title picture.

Randy Orton: What a perfect way to launch Orton back into the title picture AND turn him heel. Have him knock Bryan off the ladder and then cash in on Cena when he's not expecting it. From there, Orton and Bryan can continue their feud. I can actually see WWE picking Orton and throwing a swerve at the fans. Very good possibility to win.

Daniel Bryan: Ah, the underdog. I can guarantee that almost everyone is prolly thinking Bryan will win this. I am a part of that group. WWE would not have him go over a big name like Orton, without a big payoff for it. And then to possibly have him go over Cena at Summerslam? This would be when he finally defines him as a true "big-player" in WWE. But like I said WWE likes to fool the fans... But he's my main pick.

So, finally: Bryan- 75%. Orton- 20%. RVD- 5%

Will be a very good match though :)

This is a very hard pick for me.Unlike past MITB matches when there were guys that in 100% will not win {in 2012 - tensai & santino & kidd.In 2011 - bourne & riley & truth & slater & gabriel and so on} in this one there is no one that can't win it.

Christian:
In my opinion his a great wrestler but he already was on the main event spot {2011 - WHC title feud & 2 time champ}.But for now it's clearly that WWE plans a feud between him and Dean Ambrose over the U.S. title so I don't think he will win but I still believe he needs to get antoher main event chance.

Rob Van Dam:
He is the most easy one for me in one sentence:"He will not win!".He will return to the WWE at MITB after 4 and a half years absence {since Royal rumble 2009}.I think he will get great performance but unlike his past run with the WWE {when he was WWE champ & ECW champ & MITB winner} I think this time he will be in the upper mid card and will help pepole like Chris Jericho & Christian who gets up the younger talent right now.

Kane:
He needs this briefcase.In my opinion he is one of two veterans that needs badly this briefcase {him and Rey mysterio} if they want a last shot at the main event spot which he got only for minor places {2010 feud with taker & 1998 king of the ring}.He is a talented man but WWE won't give it to him because he is about to retire in the next couple of years and also he already won MITB.

Sheamus:
Sheamus is a great wrestler.He already got his main event shine {in 2009-2010 and on his world title run in 2012} but now I want him to get some young and fresh talent up like The shield & rhodes & barret & sandow & Axel etc.But I believe that it's just not the right time for him to get briefcase but be sure that in the years to come he will be an important main event player.

Cm Punk:
Cm Punk accomplished anything in the WWE {accept of be in the last match at WM}.He won all singles titles {except of the U.S. title} & was tag team champ & 2 time MITB winner {the only 2 time winner} & had the longest WWE title reign in the last 25 years.But I want him to win {because I'm a Cm Punk fan} but I believe that right now he is going into a feud with Brock Lesnar and he enter with the briefcase into that feud.

Which leaves me with a hard pick between my 2 favorites in this match:Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan.

Randy Orton:
He needs this briefcase.The man like punk accomplished almost anything in this company.But he got from the main event spot into the upper mid card position which make him get out of the world title picture for almost 2 years {!}.He is not getting younger and he needs a world title run.But I think they can give it to him by just put him in a world title match in about September - October.If he wins the briefcase he needs to make a heel turn in this match - just my thought.

Daniel Bryan:
He is the ultimate choise to win.He deserves this briefcase and he needs to be WWE champion.And he is my pick to win this match.

Also I have an idea how to book it:
1}MITB - Bryan wins MITB & Henry wins the WWE title from Cena.
2}Cena gets his rematch and wins.After the match Bryan cash in MITB and here you get a Cena vs Bryan feud {after Henry loses in his rematch - which will be on Raw}.

I can see a couple of summer rivalries beginning here. For a kick off though Christian, Sheamus and Kane have got bob hope so you can rule 3 out straight away.

As for the other 4, both Punk and RVD will begin their summer feuds during the course of the match (not with each other obviously) maybe an interference from Brock and/or Heyman for punk, and potentially someone else in the match for RVD.

Orton or Bryan would be my best guess as they both seem to be getting a push to the top one more than the other, but if i had to pick one I'd go with Bryan.

What should happen is an Orton heel turn, with the case. He should win MITB then attack Cena after the match with Henry and cash in the case to win the belt. That obviously won't happen (especially since he cut a promo last night saying he would cash in the case on Cena if he won).

What most likely will happen is that Bryan will win the case and cash it in at Summerslam.

Christian and RVD are automatic nos. There is a 0% chance of either of them winning. Kane is a little ahead of them. Small chance but highly, highly unlikely.

Punk and Sheamus are dark horses although I really don't think Punk needs the case again. He's past that. In fact, if anything, it will make him look weaker if he wins it and then cashes it in.

So I guess that makes my top 2: Bryan and Orton with Bryan the likely winner. Sheamus is the darkhorse.

Out of all the men involved in this match who needs the victory the most? Definitely Randy Orton because if anything Orton is due for a title reign soon enough, hasn't been champion in almost 2 years and the last time was in 2011 but the last time he held any World Title it was the World Heavyweight Championship as he ended up losing it to Mark Henry but at the same time Orton hasn't been WWE Champion since 2010 so at the same time Orton he definitely needs the briefcase win especially if he is going to go heel, it makes perfect sense

I love how they have booked this match, Bryan is not the underdog he's the overwhelming favourite, are WWE using him as a misdirection or are they misdirecting us by making us think it's possibly a misdirection? I like the fact I don't really know. :lmao:

Punk winning an putting the case up against Brock as mentioned above is a very interesting possibility.

Orton and Sheamus are in a position where they can use it to refresh their characters I feel, but the thing is Orton has told everyone he is going to cash it in on a weakened champion and cashing it on Cena will be received with mostly cheers, this isn't the avenue to Randy's self admitted hopes to be turned heel.

Sheamus is the really interesting one, if he wins he'll no doubt continue to act as the Irish Cena, he'd vow never to sneak attack a champion but do it face to face.

Now he's not going to get a heel turn by sneak cheating Cena because of that split dynamic but imagine if Bryan wins the belt at Summerlsam (Regardless of what happens here I still think Cena vs Bryan will main event Summerslam) and Sheamus lure's Bryan in with a deceleration of a man to man challenge and then swerves him and cashes in when Bryan is vulnerable? Good chance for Sheamus to be rebooted and get some direction IMO.

With the WWE fake press release about Kane's fake injuries, I think they're setting it up for him to be removed from the MITB match. That means, IMO, Brock Lesnar will be added to the mix. That essentially eliminates both Punk and Lesnar from winning the case. Lesnar will be there to further the feud with Punk so he'll do something to prevent Punk from winning the case and in WWE's eyes, it would be too obvious for a guy just added to the match (Lesnar) to win the case.

Well Daniel Bryan is the obvious choice to win this match, and I think a feud with Bryan and Cena for the WWE Title would be great. However, Mark Henry really stepped up with that whole fake retirement segment. So here's what you do. Have Bryan win the MITB match, and have Cena beat Henry to retain the Title. Then you do some kind of tournament or battle royal type match on RAW to see who will challenge Cena at SummerSlam, and Bryan wins it to become #1 contender. After the match, Bryan is ambushed by Henry and left lying, with Henry saying that he wants another shot at the belt. The GM says that if Henry wants a shot so bad, he needs to put his career on the line (fitting since the whole thing started with a fake retirement speech). Henry agrees and is added to the match at SummerSlam, making it a triple threat with the stipulation being that if Henry doesn't walk out as the WWE Champion, his career is over.

Some of you may see where this is heading.

The basic story of the match would be Bryan and Cena initially working together to chop the big man down (they could injure one of his legs during the match). With Henry out of the picture, Bryan would take a cheap shot and Cena and try to steal the win. You know how it goes, you've seen triple threats before. Ultimately, Henry would pin Cena to win the match and become Champion, injured leg and all. However, as he holds up the title, Bryan attacks him with a chair (Bryan was on the outside of the ring when the pinfall took place). Bryan lays into Henry's leg with the chair, and then immediate cashes in his MITB to win the WWE Title from Henry.

Henry still gets to hold the WWE Title as a nod for all his hard work and dedication to the company over the years, but since he did not walk out of SummerSlam as the WWE Champion his career is over as per the stipulation.

So ya, Bryan should win MITB.

With the WWE fake press release about Kane's fake injuries, I think they're setting it up for him to be removed from the MITB match. That means, IMO, Brock Lesnar will be added to the mix. That essentially eliminates both Punk and Lesnar from winning the case. Lesnar will be there to further the feud with Punk so he'll do something to prevent Punk from winning the case and in WWE's eyes, it would be too obvious for a guy just added to the match (Lesnar) to win the case.

While Lesnar sounds like an ideal candidate for an "All-Star" MITB ladder match, I can't see him participating in it. Lesnar VS Punk should main event Summerlsam, so when you talk about physicality, I can't imagine WWE giving away too much in a MITB ladder match. Maybe Lesnar gives another F5 to punk on Raw somewhere down the line, and Punk could retaliate with a chair, or some kind of wild and furious attack on the road to Summerslam, but that's about it.

I don't expect to see too much physical contact between Lesnar and Punk before Summerslam, because again, Punk VS Lesnar will be a high profiled main event on one of the big four pay per views, so WWE will keep the fisticuffs to a minimum. Plus, with Rock possibly gone forever, Lesnar is on the very short list of special attractions in WWE. They're going to save him for one on one encounters, and throwing him into a MITB match would be a waste of usage for Lesnar.

They can still use Lesnar or Heyman to cause a distraction, preventing Punk from grabbing the briefcase, without Lesnar getting involved physically. Maybe Lesnar's music hits, but Lesnar doesn't show up, drawing Punk's attention towards the entrance ramp. Or Heyman does something stupid during the match trying to help Punk, and Heyman's mistake costs Punk a chance to win the briefcase.

As far as Kane's potential replacement goes, I dunno. Bray Wyatt wouldn't make the slightest bit of sense in my eyes, because he hasn't done anything to earn or deserve the All-Star moniker. Maybe if Kane was participating in the Smackdown MITB ladder match, I could see Bray as a realistic replacement for Kane to help build a storyline between the two, and nobody would bat an eye, because of the lack of star power in Smackdown's MITB match.

Maybe Big Show replaces Kane? He's been off the radar for a while, and like him or not, Big Show has the credibility of an All-Star. His return should (I can't imagine the fans in Philly working up the energy for a big pop at the sight of Show) be shocking, and yeah, I can't picture Show winning the WWE Championship this year or any other year for that matter, but he would be a suitable replacement for Kane. Either him or Chris Jericho, depending on the outcome of the Ryback match. Ryback is a long shot for me, because WWE's schizophrenic booking is basically destroying his character to the point of no return.

WWE just announced that Kane, due to the injuries sustained during the attack by the Wyatt Family, will not be Competing in the WWE Championship MITB All-Stars match. Who should replace him? Who will replace him?

Here are my top 4:

Brock Lesnar
Brock, fitting all the criteria of the other combatants in the MITB All-Stars match with him being a former world champion, could be added to the match. This could have he and C.M. Punks feud further, with both men taking each other out in the match, leading to a match at SummerSlam

Big Show
The Big Show, from what I have heard, is ready (or about ready) to make a return to the WWE. What better way to have him return than to put him in the MITB match?

Rey Mysterio
Now, I know that he recently tweeted that he would be returning to action in August or around that time, but it wouldn't be the first tim that someone came back from injury sooner than expected.

Someone Else
Who else could be added to the MITB All-Stars match? The possibilities are numerous. Tell me what you think!

They have built this as the "all stars" match so that is how it should remain.

Lesnar is the most interesting option. I think that he will be involved in the match but if he is an actual competitor is something I'm less convinced of. I can see Punk on the top of the ladder and Lesnar pushing him off. Lesnar being in the match and going straight after Punk could leave us with a 5-man match.

The Big Show seems likely. Not on TV and could easily come back in. My main problem is that he doesn't work fantastically in ladder matches.

Rey Mysterio is another who's return in pending. A major problem is that his return would take the shine of RVD so it may not be smart business from the WWE.

Simply, keeping it a 6 man match is the most probable solution. It used to be a 6-man ladder match so I wouldn't complain if they did that.

Sting. He's comin' to WWE ya know, internet said so.

It'll be Big Show or Mysterio. Lesnar's not doing any Money in the Bank ladder matches. The website suggested The Great Khali, and if that happens I'm going to immolate myself. WWE.com also suggested Kofi Kingston, and I wouldn't mind that. My personal pick would be no one or a real surprise return, like John Morrison or MVP.

And it doesn't have to be an "All-Star" any more than John Cena vs. The Rock had to be "Once in a Lifetime." It's called "promotion." Now that Kane is out the seventh spot is fair game.

Put in Jericho really. I mean you're going All Stars so Jericho makes a lotta sense as he is the 'brains' behind the MiTB.

We already have a returning superstar in RVD so I don't think there will be any surprises. Doesn't make sense putting Brock there and not promoting his appearance beforehand. Thats just losing money for a PPV buy. That being said, he may just attack Punk and cost him the MiTB.

I think Rey would be great. MiTB is a spotfest spectacle. Rey Rey flying around would be apt ye.

I would prefer that they keep it a 6 man match. If they decide to replace Kane, then please don't insert Bray Wyatt. If he was to make his debut in the MITB match then it is a lose/lose IMO. He wins, he was pushed to the moon to soon, he loses he is seen as a disappointment and needs to work his way up.

If they do replace Kane I suggest either Brock or Kofi. The highspots in this match will be ridiculous with Kofi, RVD, Bryan, Christian and Punk. It could easily be a MOTY candidate. Brock's purpose would be to take out Punk, so I'm happy with just a run-in from Lesnar.

To answer the question I'll say either Kofi or just make it a 6 man match

As far as the "All Star" aspect of the match goes, I can obviously see the logic in WWE injecting another wrestler into the match that's an established star. Otherwise, just have it be a six man match.

At the same time, I could see the potential appeal of someone who isn't a long established star being put into the match and even winning the thing. People bitch constantly about how predictable things are these days, but just imagine how many people will bitch if someone like, say Bray Wyatt for instance, is put into this match and winds up winning it.

However, it'd be something of a risk if Wyatt's character, or the character of any other newer wrestler for that matter, simply winds up fizzling out while he has the MITB briefcase. Even if WWE pushed said wrestler as hard as possible and the fans just simply didn't respond to him as they'd hoped, like Alberto Del Rio, then it'd be a waste of the MITB concept and a lot of time & effort.

But yeah, the safest route to go would be to put someone already established into it or to leave it as a six man match. As for who the person could be, Mysterio isn't expected to return for a while yet and, frankly, I'm not sure a ladder match is the kind of match he should be put in at this time. His first match back after coming back from injury is an MITB match? One of the most physical and spot filled matches in WWE? Nah, seems like you're just asking for the guy to reinjure himself.

Big Show is a possibility. With Kane out of the match, there's no truly major powerhouse in the match. There's already plenty of star power involved with Punk, Orton, RVD, Sheamus and Bryan. You've got guys in there who can do the high spots, some who are great technical wrestlers, some who can brawl, some who are great all around wrestlers; but no monster powerhouse. Show is the most logical choice to fill that role as he has both the size for such a role and the credibility to warrant being in it in the first place.

Lesnar isn't going to work a WWE ppv unless it's one of the big four.

I like the suggestion of having the winner of Ryback vs. Jericho replace Kane in the MITB match. I don't see that happening though.

Brock Lesnar makes sense if they want Lesnar and Punk to fight at Summer Slam. But I'm not sure WWE wants to take any "luster" off of Brock Lesnar by having him compete in a match with 5 other guys.

I agree with most that it's going to be Big Show or Rey Mysterio. I'm leaning a little more towards Big Show although Rey wouldn't surprise me in the least.

They could also have Lesnar take out CM Punk prior to the match and then replace Kane and Punk with Big Show and Lesnar. Depends on how far they want to take the Lesnar-Punk feud (ps - I don't think Punk is winning the case).

I had heard rumors that Bray Wyatt MIGHT get put in the match as Kane's replacement. It's treading dangerous waters and might diminish the all-star aspect of it, but a Push In A Briefcase would be great for a character like Bray Wyatt, especially if he has his Family around to make SURE that when he cashes in, the opponent is helpless. Not to mention, they can have him hold the PIAB for as close to that year mark as he can (maybe later than a year, assuming fans forget that the stated rules on the PIAB say that the contract expires after a year). If they do it that way, he can have SOME time to get over with the fans a little more (and with the way the Wyatt Family angle is going, that won't take long).

From a storyline standpoint, it could be done too. Brad Maddox just got appointed as GM. Since he's supposed to be WAY unqualified to be a GM, it could be a call he makes, reaffirming the roster's doubt in his GM ability. This could lead to Triple H trying to undo his decision, but Vinnie Mac backing Maddox's decision to stick it to the fans for voting out Vickie, that way our McMahon vs.Triple H angle is furthered too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back