WWE Money in the Back 2011: The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo woo woo! You know it! Seriously though, I hate this concept of the IWC like its important enough to be a stable or bush league federation. I browse the internet and I watch wrestling and that somehow automatically makes me a smart mark by default? Its stupid. What's even more stupid is people on the internet moaning about the IWC, as if theyre somehow separate from it. Youre on the internet, complaining about internet wrestling fans. Rather redundant.

Cant we just be happy that WWE put on a great wrestling show and leave it at that, instead of trying to turn MitB into the IWC PPV?

1)Daniel Bryan won because he needs something. All the other guys in the match are involved in angles or simply dont need the win, like Sheamus.

2)Colt Cabana was on screen for very very brief seconds at a time, and the WWE announcers called him a fan when CM Punk gave him a high five during the match. They didnt even acknowledge that it was Colt. Only the smarks know it was Colt.

3)Christian won because a face needs to chase the belt in order to keep their momentum. Orton as champ was getting stale. Now he's all fired up and the fans are fired up with him, as they want to see the viper unleashed, chasing the belt.

4)John Cena still didnt lose clean. He was distracted by Vince and Johnny Ace trying to pull a Montreal Screw Job. The hero standing up for what he believes in. Typical superman John Cena stuff that the would-be IWC seems to hate.

5) CM Punk winning didnt have anything to do with pleasing the IWC. Its all about making a compelling program. There are so many layers to this angle in the weeks building up, to the match itself and the finish, and its only getting started. This angle is much more complex than, "lets please the IWC".

So no, stop. This isnt about the IWC. It isnt about your opinions on these forums. Its about making a compelling program and I guarantee you that all the casual fans are just as compelled to watch this Monday's Raw as any of you reading this.

I was only saying that to be funny, but honestly I agree with you my friend. The "IWC" is mostly made up of sensible people who, like you said, watch wrestling and visit wrestling websites. There is this other part of it though populated with those who think they know everything, and they tend to get the most attention on these forums. Like you said, just enjoy good shows like Money In The Bank and TNA/IW's Destination X and move on.

i don't think it is just about the IWC being happy, this is good for wrestling fans as a whole, regardless of who won what, i was just happy that this PPV as a whole had a lot of good matches. I mean Daniel Bryan winning the SD MITB was a awesome surprise, considering i thought Barret was gonna win, but i got a feeling maybe they wont have Bryan win the belt, not yet anyway. CM Punk winning was again awesome as well, but even if he didn't i would have been happy had they both put on a good match, and Cena didn't win again in some bullshit super-hero way. But thankfully Punk won and the excitement with this story can continue, which is good for business, and i got to give WWE credit for finally taking a step in a more adult storyline direction (to a degree, i mean it's still PG) but good to see them pushing the boundaries a lot more. Not that WWE dirty language, over violent etc, but the edgier product is a lot more enjoyable to watch overall then it was during Linda's campaign.

I wonder though, judging by crowd reactions at the PPV, whether they were 90% IWC fans? i think not, point is, if what is being presented is well done, and exciting, the matches are good/excellent, and ppl can get behind the wrestlers, the story's are engaging and keep you guessing then its better for everyone, not just the IWC. Ppl need to stop whinging and enjoy it.
Yes I do think it was 90% IWC fans. Chicago has a HUGE indy market, it's ROH's number 2 market behind NYC, it was Punk's hometown. Actually, it wasn't 90%, probably 80%. However, 1 grown man sounds like 10 kids. So the "Let's go Cena chants" were probably done by more people than it sounded since little kids have little voices. I think there was a larger than average IWC population in the crowd.

I don't even think the storyline was more adult oriented. It was something everyone can relate to. I don't like "kid" and "adult" oriented. I like "family oriented". Everyone can relate to not wanting to do something. A job, school, etc. I doubt buyrates or ratings will increase all that much, but who gives a shit, it's entertaining. Why do we bother looking at those things? You know what would get the MOST ratings? If we cut the ropes off, made the ring hard, took away most of the audience, shrunk the arena, turned Cole and Lawler into Steven Tyler and that black dude, and turned the wrestlers into people wanting to be pop stars and changed the name to "American Idol". Anyone ever stop to think that will all that's happened to wrestling, with the UFC, with all the other outlets where people don't even watch TV (I don't have cable, I watch everything on the net and so do a lot of my friends), and the fact that you can watch things whenever you want instead of when they're on that we shouldn't even look at ratings. Really, with all the variables, looking at ratings makes about as much sense as looking at how you did in one class and assigning your GPA off that. Soooo many other outlets.

One thing I DID think about, because I was thinking about the IWC and the fact that they are louder. WWE should always have one IWC darling doing something fairly impactful in the show. Even if it's only 30% IWC, well that's a lot of noise. Some places like Salt Lake City Utah it probably won't matter, but when you run Chicago, St. Louis, the South, and the Northeast you'll be able to tell.

Can the two 10 year olds arguing about what is and isn't a clean win please shut the hell up? You 2 sound like a bunch of little cryin bitches arguing over who broke something. You both are entitled to ur own opinions, just keep em to your damn selfs :). Now as far as the PPV goes, 4/5-5 stars for me. Just a great, entertaining card from opener to finish. I usually only get the royal rumble and WM ppvs during the year but with the MITB matches and all the hype surrounding Cena vs. Punk I decided to go with this one, and am very glad I did. I basivally have nothing new to offer as everyone else already covered it. Bryan winnin was a surprise, christian winning was also IMO. Del rio winning was not surprising but made sense. And again, that chicago crowd was NUTS tonight. I wonder why at the end Vince grabbed a headset instead of a microphone. Didn't really understand that but it wasn't important. Overall, an awesome wwe ppv that I decided to buy. Keep the momentum going wwe! (Again, sorry about this bein one big paragraph. Stupid "smart" phone won't let me divide into paragraphs

Can the two 10 year olds arguing about what is and isn't a clean win please shut the hell up? You 2 sound like a bunch of little cryin bitches arguing over who broke something. You both are entitled to ur own opinions, just keep em to your damn selfs :). Now as far as the PPV goes, 4/5-5 stars for me. Just a great, entertaining card from opener to finish. I usually only get the royal rumble and WM ppvs during the year but with the MITB matches and all the hype surrounding Cena vs. Punk I decided to go with this one, and am very glad I did. I basivally have nothing new to offer as everyone else already covered it. Bryan winnin was a surprise, christian winning was also IMO. Del rio winning was not surprising but made sense. And again, that chicago crowd was NUTS tonight. I wonder why at the end Vince grabbed a headset instead of a microphone. Didn't really understand that but it wasn't important. Overall, an awesome wwe ppv that I decided to buy. Keep the momentum going wwe! (Again, sorry about this bein one big paragraph. Stupid "smart" phone won't let me divide into paragraphs

In ways, I agree with this. Whether it was clean ior not, is irrelevant, and just a boring debate.

This was a surprising outcome no matter how you slice it, and we all should be thankful. TWO ROH guys got over,Danielson and Punk, and we're arguing over ''Its clean'' or ''Its not''? Really guys?

Bottom line, I'm watching Raw tonight for the first time in a WHILE, And I'd be lying if I said WWE won't screw this up some how. I'm hoping Im wrong

Money in the Bank 2011 is one of the best non-wrestlemania ppv's I've watched in years, take out the card filler matches Diva's did ok but standard and Big Show/Mark Henry delivered to some degree. The two Ladder Matches were awesome and the two title matches had surprising endings, Orton still looked strong thou his beatdown afterwards pretty much buried Christian but the kick in the nads set it up and Christian sold it all perfectly. John Cena drops the title in clean fashion to some degree, and CM Punk proved he's this generations Stone Cold, Rock level guy, great mic skills and can put on one hell uva match and make guys look good.

Cena fired?
Punk gone?

RAW should be awesome tonight, but fans needs to realize Cena isn't going anywhere, apart from us known it's storylined most fans should realize Vince isn't going to lose two of his top 10 guys in one fell swoop. Chances are Punk signed a contract that states he's taking x amount of time off and will return (or isn't leaving anymore) hopefully WWE do the right thing here and create a new belt and tournament to crown the new WWE champion finals to be held at SummerSlam, and once Punk returns maybe have a "unification" match like Shawn/Razor @ Mania 10.

Either way last nights show reminded me of the Attitude Era edgyness and that MUST SEE feel, hopefully WWE keeps this thing rolling.

Money in the Bank 2011 is one of the best non-wrestlemania ppv's I've watched in years, take out the card filler matches Diva's did ok but standard and Big Show/Mark Henry delivered to some degree. The two Ladder Matches were awesome and the two title matches had surprising endings, Orton still looked strong thou his beatdown afterwards pretty much buried Christian but the kick in the nads set it up and Christian sold it all perfectly. John Cena drops the title in clean fashion to some degree, and CM Punk proved he's this generations Stone Cold, Rock level guy, great mic skills and can put on one hell uva match and make guys look good.

Cena fired?
Punk gone?

RAW should be awesome tonight, but fans needs to realize Cena isn't going anywhere, apart from us known it's storylined most fans should realize Vince isn't going to lose two of his top 10 guys in one fell swoop. Chances are Punk signed a contract that states he's taking x amount of time off and will return (or isn't leaving anymore) hopefully WWE do the right thing here and create a new belt and tournament to crown the new WWE champion finals to be held at SummerSlam, and once Punk returns maybe have a "unification" match like Shawn/Razor @ Mania 10.

Either way last nights show reminded me of the Attitude Era edgyness and that MUST SEE feel, hopefully WWE keeps this thing rolling.
Cena/Punk had more actual wrestling than most Attitude Era shows.

The divas match was necessary, you can't exhaust your audience. Show/Henry was very good. It was perfect for them. Midcard match, to big guys throwing each other around for about 8 minutes. Sounds pretty fun and well placed to me.

My hope is that people will start to see Cena for the world class performer he is. Of course you'll still hear ******s say that Punk carried it or whatever even though Punk himself isn't super athletic. They just both tell great stories. Amazing match, great show, GREAT crowd. I always love it when my midwest cities represent.

Knowing how the majority of the IWC is never happy, they'll find something to eventually bitch about after the comedown from the PPV really takes affect. It's just in the nature of these armchair assholes to operate in such a fashion. Personally speaking, I'd be a fan of CM Punk's whether I posted on internet forums or not, despite having been a huge fan of wrestling in the Hogan era and being a staunch Hulk Hogan fan, I never minded seeing the changing of the guard and style of what a World Champion was in WWF when guys like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels were allowed to step into the main event scene.

CM Punk while nothing like HBK and The Hitman in the way of style or persona, offers to me that same feeling of a guy that has the heart to be in that ring and hang even if he doesn't register to some as the prototype for a World Champion wrestler. It's been GREAT to see his character defy that. The same goes for Christian who has had his chance to shine in a World Heavyweight Championship program.

I am hoping to see the good times continue and hopefully this whole talk of CM Punk's departure will indeed turn out to be a work, (I always think everything in wrestling is so until proven otherwise) and that we'll continue to see more of CM Punk, my instincts tell me that this will be the case. Either way it'll be fun to see what unfolds next for the Second City Saint.

Bottom line it was nice to see a pay per view event that ended WITHOUT the typical stupid BS where a MITB winner would run in and cash their title shot like what happened last year with Kane. It was nice to see in character arguably the best MITB performer in CM Punk avoiding what would have been an ironic comeuppance had Del Rio gotten the drop on him last night. Hopefully this will remain the case, but you never know tonight might be the night that Del Rio might make up for what didn't happen last night. Either way, an intriguing end so IWC be happy and enjoy this moment, either way though I still think the majority of you stupid ***** will still find a way to bitch about something.

This is gonna be the kill shot tonight. Depending on what the WWE does will tell us if they can grasp the situation and capitalize or blow it. Now they have everyone in the wrestling world captivated, and this is the decided moment. Much like the bottom of the ninth and you're up after your stars hit back to back homers in the top. All you have to do is close the deal. (baseball references are king now, just ask the WWE Champ Chicago Made Punk) If they can work this angle right, then we can look forward to great things in the future. If not.... then it'll be the same ol' WWE. The time is now (no not like the Cena song).

I wonder if this is the start of the much anticipated (atleast around here) Cena heel turn. Seeing how he screwed himself and the WWE out of gold and screwed himself out of a job (supposedly). Maybe we'll see his Stone Cold-esque moment tonight.

This a great ppv, period. I was on cloud nine when Bryan won the MITB and later CM Punk wonthe title. I thought about the same thing last night when I told my son all the internet darlings won. Will the IWC be happy, NOOOO!!!. Why, cause alot of us love to complain. We don't know how to act because things finally went our way, so we're going to nitpick about something. We'll be cool today, but watch, by the time tomorrow comes around somebody's gonna have a negative thread about how the E messed things up.

I'm a die hard Punk fan, always have been! But I guess seeing him win the belt makes me a moaner in the IWC, right? Just because Punk won and I'm extremely happy doesn't make me apart of the IWC! I love Punk and I love the storyline so far so don't even try any of that Internet Wrestling Community crap.

SD MITB
Great match with some awesome moments. Sin Cara took a heavy hit through that ladder and I hope it wasn't a serious injury. Cody looked good as did Sheamus. Gabriel's 450 splash in that tiny amount of space was ace. I gotta admit I marked out when Bryan won as well, awesome moment and hopefully the WWE now makes a serious effort to push him before he takes the title.

8/10

Divas
I had a smoke

Not going to rate it.

Mark Henry vs Big Show
Was what I expected it to be, nothing fancy and they thankfully kept it short. I like this angle with Mark to be honest and the stories been built well. These two are never going to put on an amazing match though. Next PPV they should have a gimmick match then both move on.

6/10

Raw MITB
Enjoyed the SD one more as a match to be honest but this still had some good moments. The obvious one being Bourne's shooting star press which was incredible. The right guy won, I'm not a huge Del Rio fan but he was easily the best placed guy for the victory here.

7/10

Cena Punk
Crowd were out of this world, haven't heard anything like that in a long long time. Match itself was also very good although Cena just did his usual shit, which while I'm not a huge hater I was kind of hoping he'd go out and prove a point, but Punk was good enough to carry it. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes now. Obviously Cena eventually has to win the title back but I hope they drag this out and have fun with it.

10/10

Overall
One of the best PPV in a long time, I'm assuming Punk has something sorted out with the WWE but they need to make sure he stays, he's just almost single handedly helped make this PPV special.

9/10

It was the Best WWE PPV in a long time. Yes the internet darlings all won, and even Mark Henry is getting a decent push. I have no complaints from WWE, and will not say anything bad about them until after Summerslam, LOL!!

i think we just need to wait and see what happens tonight on raw.last nights show was great yeah thats right i said it but with the outcome of raw tonight it could ruin last nights show just by pulling a few stunts like having del rio cash in and win the belt and cena not actually being fired lets just hope vince keeps giving us what we want instead of teasing us

I'm excited as hell to watch Raw, something that hasn't really been there since before the Benoit crap.

But even to a casual fan, the story should have them locked in, not even showcasing the matches.

The fact that the smarks are in the dark means the casual fan is completely in the dark.

The IWC is like a woman. It's happy if you fuck her good one night, but on the next morning she'll find something to bitch about and blame on you.

You sound like a guy who hasn't had much luck with the ladies, huh?

As to the subject of this thread, any member of ICW that calls WWE totally predictable will hopefully be happy with this. Since no one was 100% sure whether Punk was serious about leaving or not, I was positive Cena would retain. Of course, the logical presumption now that Punk is the champion is that he's staying, right? After all, if he was truly leaving, why indulge him by letting him walk away with the title? I mean, what for?

But since he won, the beauty of the scenario is that we're left with more questions than answers. What happens now? All we can do is guess......and all we've been doing the past few weeks is guessing.

Predictable? No way!

Many of you are bored with WWE? Fine for you, but I think Vince McMahon and his Creative team are geniuses.

There is no doubting that WWE have hit a home run with not just the CM Punk storyline but with several. Daniel Bryan had no storyline to speak of and now he has something to work with. Christian has stepped up comfortably to the main event spot and brought out the best in Orton who was phenomenal last night. Most importantly, CM Punk and Cena have both brought out the best in each other.

Cena's promo work recently has been incredible, the only reason people arnt talking about it is because of how brilliant CM Punk has been. The "you cant wrestle" chants faded pretty damn quick last night, Cena and Punk both had equal amounts of offence, hit some great moves and sequences, specifically the FU-GTS-STFU. This is another example of Cena being involved in a 5* Match but people will only really talk about the fact that "Punk is a great wrestler."

Either way, brilliant PPV. Lets just enjoy it :)

Cena just did his usual shit

So Cena does mat based and chain wrestling on a frequent basis does he? I'm not his biggest fan and Punk is the better wrestler on a technical level BUT Cena held his own and varied up his usually very limited move set with a couple of nice suplexes, grapples and holds. Usually Cena is the face in peril for about 10 minutes then he hits his 5moves then wins, or occasionally he will play face in peril for about 10minutes try his 5 moves get stopped then do his 5 moves then win.

Hell yah im happy for now lets recap!! No particular order D bryan wins the Smackdown MITB (suprise on that one at the same time Cole shit his pants) ADR wins no suprise on that one... Cena losing haha enjoyed that one and christian winning was awesome also!! To me a perfect PPV cant wait for raw and smackdown

You sound like a guy who hasn't had much luck with the ladies, huh?

As to the subject of this thread, any member of ICW that calls WWE totally predictable will hopefully be happy with this. Since no one was 100% sure whether Punk was serious about leaving or not, I was positive Cena would retain. Of course, the logical presumption now that Punk is the champion is that he's staying, right? After all, if he was truly leaving, why indulge him by letting him walk away with the title? I mean, what for?

But since he won, the beauty of the scenario is that we're left with more questions than answers. What happens now? All we can do is guess......and all we've been doing the past few weeks is guessing.

Predictable? No way!

Many of you are bored with WWE? Fine for you, but I think Vince McMahon and his Creative team are geniuses.
Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhh ... they book one good angle and they're geniuses? Those are the same people who had Hornswoggle disappear into a drawn hole in the wall. You realize that, right? Same people who had R-Truth lose after a kid poured water on him. That's recent. Don't blow this out of proportion. These inbreds have a LONG way to go until they are credible writers/bookers again. Especially the one that walks like he's got a broom up his ass.

On a side note ...

Punk already made the belt more meaningful than it has ever been. Check this bad boy out ... http://a.yfrog.com/img740/6158/b09zy.jpg [Not posting it as an IMG because it's too big]

P.S: How come WWE fans are preachers of all that's good and holy when WWE does something awesome. "Just enjoy the show guys". And when TNA does something awesome (they have, don't act like they haven't), you're the first to go into smark mode about it or sweep it under the rug? Just saying, a lot of hypocricy going on.

WWE does something good - BEST IDEA EVAR! VINCE IS A GENIUS! A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN! Let's all enjoy the show now guys. Wrestling at its best!

TNA does something good - FAK TNA DEY COPYIN' WWEZ! HOGEN IZZ A MOLE AND TNA WILL DIE IN 2 MONTHZZ!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

And while I'm ranting, nice going WrestleZone. You never a posted a poll about Destination X and what the fans rate it, but you posted a poll about MITB minutes after it was over. Someone was afraid too many people would give it a sweet rating and TNA would look good eh? Nice move. Or was it just an honest mistake?

And for crying out loud it's the IWC not ICW.

That was the best WWE ppv in months. it was better than mania aside form (triple h v taker, rhodes v mysterio, edge v ADR and punk vs orton) but anyway 11 out of 10. from start to finish it was amazing from ppl selling the hell out of those injuries (miz), to new champs being crowned Punk n Christian, and fresh MITB winners who actually i think can do big things with the briefcase. only down fall was that Vince didnt fire him last night like how he said he would. WELL DONE WWE!!!!!! :)

For me this PPV was better value for money then Wrestlemania 27. That's my opinion though. To follow up this PPV at Summerslam they'll probably do alot to keep the kids/'casual' audience happy. It's kinda like what they did at the beginning of this year; it started with some great PPV's and great stories on television, but it was more or less all drawn back at Wrestlemania. I don't know. To be honest I doubt anyone on here really knows what to expect on Raw this week... However, if WWE somehow manages to f**k up this angle (which right now looks like it's gonna be several weeks of good ratings handed to em' on a silver platter) then Punk was right and nothing can truely help them at this point. No doubt he has probably resigned already though... Or is atleast planning to.

The ICW love to moan and moan about WWE but surely this miserable lot should be happy for once in what transpired last night at MITB?

All these 'Wrestling fans' and ROH marks got the following:

Daniel Bryan the MITB winner
Colt Cabana on screen
Christian new HW Champion after all the crying they did last time.
John Cena 'beltless' and 'fired'
CM Punk The WWE Champion

Seems let a wet dream doesnt it?

Normal wrestling fans know that the WWE has been garbage for a very long time. We know TNA is getting better but no where near where WWE is. We know that RoH is a great PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING show and is going through a management turnover.

What I am trying to say is that the WWE NEEDS to have buzz, NEEDS to be good, NEEDS to have guys who can bring fans. John Cena in his era has seen ratings plummet into the high 2.9's, seen two strait ppv buys down into the mid-60,000's, the Cena/Orton era has not failed but compared to the Attitude, Michaels, and Hogan eras it has been slowly going down hill fast.

The WWE needed a guy who could make the audience tune in, Punk can do that if they resigned him. Christian does have a fan base larger than his first WWE run because he gained NWA/TNA fans when he was their champion twice. When Christian is unshackled he is entertaining.

Like it or not the WWE NEEDS this, buys are at a two decade low, ratings are at a 15 year low, the WWE needs known commodities who can do the job, remember the WWE has done this before. In 1992 Hogan was gone, savage was leaving, many other stars were on the way out. Piper was given the IC Title for a month, Brett Hart was elevated into the main event by 94, Ric Flair was the WWE Champ for the large part between 92 and 94, Shawn Michaels was elevated into the singles ranks. To the fans this wasn't suppose to work, but it did.

In the end quit whining and enjoy this. The WWE is lacking talent in the overall product, let the talent they have try to elevate the product, right now Christian, Punk, Truth, Cena, Riley, Orton, Miz, and Shaemus are all the WWE has, and they are all spread out over the two brands. That is about 14% of the total active roster that have any drawing power at all not counting Trips and Undertaker, let them loose and let them work.

As far as Bryan Danielson goes he is one of the best WRESTLERS in the world, take advantage of him. He's small, fine, Brett Hart, Ric Flair, and Shawn Michaels, none were over 220 Pounds. Give him the gimmick he had coming in with Nexus and let him become something. The WWE is hurting for stars, cant blame them for trying to elevate and make more.

I haven't marked out like that in a long fucking time! It felt great aswell! The crowd was absolutely amazing from start to finish, hell, even the piss break matc...I mean the Divas match got a decent reaction. I hope WWE continues to give me reasons to mark the fuck out. I'm so hyped for RAW tonight it isn't even fucking funny.

Smackdown MITB Match - - 5/5

A fantastic match with one hell of an ending, I never thought in a billion years that Daniel Bryan would win that match and the crowd went crazy making it even more exciting. I hope the 'E don't screw him over by having him lose when he eventually cashes in.

Divas Title Match - 1/5

Sure, it got a decent reaction from the crowd but the match fucking sucked! I think Kelly Kelly's rope hit at the start of the match was one of the worst I've ever fucking seen.

The Big Show VS. Mark Henry - 3/5

Meh, a fairly decent match, they did OK considering the size of them. The ending was cheesy as hell but like I said, it was a decent match.

RAW MITB Match - 4/5

It was a good match, very entertaining but the Smackdown match was the best of the night WITHOUT A DOUBT.

WHC Match - 4/5

It was a good match, the ending fucking sucked. The crowd went nuts when Randy attacked Christian, don't know why though, it wasn't that much of a beatdown compared to the beatdowns of the past.

WWE Title Match - A MILLION OUT OF A FUCKING MILLION

John Cena was right when he said that this match will be won that we'll remember for years. It was absolutely fantastic! I'm so glad WWE didn't fuck this up, I marked out like a bitch when the ref made it to 3. When Alberto came out I started to worry but when Punk kicked him in the head I marked out again lol.

Absolutely fantastic PPV! 10/10, you know WM27 sucked when the PPV of 2011 that will stay in peoples memories forever is fucking MITB.

With all of the talk about CM Punk "taking the belt out of WWE", there's one option that I haven't noticed anyone mention (although it wouldn't be the first time I just wasn't paying attention):

The constant references to Colt Cabana, and ROH's history of financial difficulties (not to mention not having a current TV deal), has me thinking that Vince is going to be ROH's "savior" just as he pretty much bailed out ECW at one time, with Punk vs. whoever the ROH champion is at the time having some sort of title unification match to fold what's left of ROH into WWE. ("Oh, and Jim Cornette? YOU'RE FIRED")

Guys. I think the answer to what happens is this.

Vince fires Cena, Cena leaves, has a rest.

Vince offers a WWE contract to the next person to beat Punk for the title (Colt Cabana).

There's no invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back