Ron Simmons vs. Bad News Brown

• Faarooq

• Bad News Allan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WWE REgion under WWE Rules from Miami, Fl.

#19. Ron Simmons
ronsimmons.jpg

vs.

#46. Bad News Brown
badnews.jpg

Ron Simmons should win what will be an ugly brawl. Bad News Brown has some legit badassness, and has a background in judo, but it's not like Simmons isn't a great athlete. Having your jersey retired at one of the greatest college football programs is no small feat.

If people look at Ron Simmons for his singles career before becoming Faarooq, they'll see that he should win. I don't even think he'd have a problem winning as Faarooq. I'll give him the win with a big Dominator in the middle of the ring after a 5 minute slugfest.

Simmons is very underrated. He is an ex world champion after all and can go quite far in this tournament if people ignore the joke he became towards the end of his career with the WWE. Not many could out brawl Simmons, and that includes Bad News Brown.

He was a world champion? Damn, I'd forgotten. Probably because like his good friend JBL it came from nowhere and people never accepeted him in the role. But at least JBL could talk.

Ron Simmons is one of those ''Hey, has there ever been a black________Champion?'' people. The belt was put on him because he was black, that's all.

Simmons went to WWE and he was in his correct position, under people who were more intresting than him. The Rock, Bradshaw and D'Lo Brown.

Vote Bad News Brown.

The fact that Simmons survived the whole Doom thing is a miracle. He's about as exciting as watching Road Warrior Animal in a singles matches. Seriously, outside of his match against Vader and cutting a couple of funny promos when he first debuted in the WWF, he never did anything worth noting. The guy really did suck. And his "Damn" shit is almost as annoying as the idiotic "What" crap.

Bad News Brown, on the other hand, was legit, a good worker, played heel as well as anyone, and cut very entertaining promos. Not only does he alone make this match against Simmons entertaining, but he also kills Simmons in the process.

Brown definitely should go ahead here.

Damn! This one would be fun to watch. Simmons in WCW was treated badly. His World Title matches were put in the middle of the card, showing why WCW was clueless back then. Brown was a very underrated worker and would get the win here. Simmons on his own has done nothing in WWE, and even though Brown has done less he was funner to watch. Easy win here.

Most only remember Ron Simmons as Faarooq from the APA, Ministry of Darkness, and Nation of Domination. He was great as a singles wrestler and brawler and can match strength with Bad News Brown. I think Simmons gets the slight edge here and wins.

If I live to be 100 years old, I will not understand why Ron Simmons won the WCW title, asides from the fact that they wanted to put their racist image to rest. Faarooq was mildly interesting as the Nation of Domination leader, but was made to look a fool by both Ahmed Johnson and The Rock.

Brown on the other hand was always made to look dominant. A legitimate tough guy, having won an olympic bronze medal in judo, and I believe he also made Andre the Giant apologise to him infront of everyone for saying something racist. If someone that huge cares about what he thinks, you know he has to be a big deal.

In the ring, Brown always looked like he could eat you alive, and probably could have been the first black world champion before Simmons had he stayed in the company. Brown wins this one, quicker than you can pause for ages and then say DAMN.

God what a brawl this would be. I wouldn't particularly like this match, as I don't like all out brawls, but I see Brown winning. Brown looks like a fucking animal, who will kill you, and I really think Simmons won't be able to put Brown down. Brown in a 5 minute brawl fest.

This would be a good match, but there is no way Bad News gets the win.

Brown looks like a fucking animal, who will kill you, and I really think Simmons won't be able to put Brown down.

Simmons put down Vader, so why wouldn't he be able to put down Brown?
If I live to be 100 years old, I will not understand why Ron Simmons won the WCW title,

It doesn't matter why he won it. The fact is he did win it, and he beat Vader in his prime to do it.
Faarooq was mildly interesting as the Nation of Domination leader, but was made to look a fool by both Ahmed Johnson

Especially when Simmons beat the shit out of Ahmed and forced him to miss 4 months of action. Ahmed really made him look foolish there.

In the ring, Brown always looked like he could eat you alive, and probably could have been the first black world champion before Simmons had he stayed in the company.

But he didn't stay in the company. And exactly what did Brown do in the WWE besides win a battle royal and walk out on his survivor series teams? Oh I remember, he lost to Randy Savage. Lost to Hulk Hogan. Lost to Jake Roberts. Those are tough opponents, but if he was so great you'd think he could get a win against somebody good. Meanwhile Ron Simmons has victories over Vader and Cactus Jack, and if I remember correctly I believe he won a triple threat match against Undertaker and Vader while he was in the WWE.

People are seriously suggesting that Bad News Brown could beat Ron Simmons. Bad News Brown/Allen, whatever only did anything of note probably in the Stampede days, and I doubt most people saw any of that to make a good opinion of him. He was a career jobber on the big stage as far as I'm concerned.

Simmons, yeah, right place, right time, I get it. But the guy was a tough son of a bitch and at least beat some people along the way. A former world champion over a guy that hardly one at the beginning of the card, this is simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back