WWE: The Miami Sub-Regional

In a Stretcher Match, Kane would kill The Rock. Rock would put up one hell of a fight, but I haven't seen anyone, even now, put Kane down for any length of time.

He doesn't have to keep him down for long. At One Night Stand 2007 RVD beat Randy Orton after just stunning him for a few seconds with a kick and pushing him across real quick.

Kane will beat Rocky from pillar to post no doubt in my mind there, I do think that The Rock would still walk away from this one victorius, at WrestleMania 17 it took 2 men, god knows how many stunners and chair shots to keep him down, I think that The Rock from this timeframe could beat anyone in this tournament. I think he'd find a way to win here.

He doesn't have to keep him down for long. At One Night Stand 2007 RVD beat Randy Orton after just stunning him for a few seconds with a kick and pushing him across real quick.

Randy Orton in 2007 and Kane in his prime were 2 completely different people. Kane is huge and Rock would have one hell of a time getting him on the stetcher. If he does get him on the stretcher, he'll still need the energy to push him up the ramp, and I just can't see him doing that.

Kane will beat Rocky from pillar to post no doubt in my mind there, I do think that The Rock would still walk away from this one victorius, at WrestleMania 17 it took 2 men, god knows how many stunners and chair shots to keep him down, I think that The Rock from this timeframe could beat anyone in this tournament. I think he'd find a way to win here.

When Kane was in his prime, he was a complete monster. He won a fatal 4 way TLC match for the tag titles by himself, against 7 other men, while he was the Intercontinental Champ at the same time. I think both men are comparable, but Kane's size is just too much for the Rock in this type of match.

In a Stretcher Match, Kane would kill The Rock. Rock would put up one hell of a fight, but I haven't seen anyone, even now, put Kane down for any length of time.

Whereas The Rock is known for his inability to stand up after punishment. The guy who, as Miko said, kicked out of stunners and chair shots galore. Rock has beaten Kane in weapon matches and picked him up plenty of times. Him not being able to lift Kane up is not a problem.

Kane is huge and Rock would have one hell of a time getting him on the stetcher. If he does get him on the stretcher, he'll still need the energy to push him up the ramp, and I just can't see him doing that.

Yes because the rules state they have to be on the stretcher all the way from the ring up the ramp. All The Rock has to do is get Kane on the stretcher three inches from the line and push him over, even if he does get a post match beatdown for his troubles he will still have won.

When Kane was in his prime, he was a complete monster. He won a fatal 4 way TLC match for the tag titles by himself, against 7 other men, while he was the Intercontinental Champ at the same time. I think both men are comparable, but Kane's size is just too much for the Rock in this type of match.

Oh yeah, that match, and a couple of weeks later he lost to HHH, a man The Rock beat time and time again. Kane's prime last from his debut through to his unmasking really, and in that time frame Rock beat Kane plenty of times. He beat him in a no holds barred match, which is the same as this one just with the stretcher at the end in stead of a pin count.

Where is this, "The Rock can't lift Kane! He's too small!" thing coming from?

The Rock was 6'4 and around 275 pounds in his prime. Here's a picture:

rock-739345.jpg

That man is a beast with legs. He'd have no trouble lifting Kane.

Yes because the rules state they have to be on the stretcher all the way from the ring up the ramp. All The Rock has to do is get Kane on the stretcher three inches from the line and push him over, even if he does get a post match beatdown for his troubles he will still have won.

What if Kane brings the stretcher ringside? Who would have an easier time pushing who up? I also think that getting Kane on the stretcher will be a tough task for Rocky.

Oh yeah, that match, and a couple of weeks later he lost to HHH, a man The Rock beat time and time again. Kane's prime last from his debut through to his unmasking really, and in that time frame Rock beat Kane plenty of times. He beat him in a no holds barred match, which is the same as this one just with the stretcher at the end in stead of a pin count.[/QUOTE]

Both times Kane lost to HHH, it was with heavy interference. Furthermore, a No Holds Barred match and a Stretcher Match are not the same at all. Putting someone on a stretcher and moving them up a ramp is much different that a simple pin.

Where is this, "The Rock can't lift Kane! He's too small!" thing coming from?

The Rock was 6'4 and around 275 pounds in his prime. Here's a picture:

That man is a beast with legs. He'd have no trouble lifting Kane

I'm not saying that he can't lift Kane, but it is going to be difficult and take a lot of energy out of him. Energy he needs to push Kane, who is 7ft 326lbs, up the ramp on the stretcher. I'm just saying that this is easier for Kane to do to the Rock than it is for the Rock to do to Kane.

Kane can chokeslam Rock, put him on the stretcher, but The Rock would get up before the stretcher reached the line. That leaves the stretcher near the line, so all Rock would have to do is a spinebuster, Rock Bottom, hell even just lay the smackdown, and Kane would be lying on the stretcher with just a few feet to go.

This notion of Kane can't be kept on the stretcher long enough to get to the top of the ramp can be used for The Rock. Nothing keeps him down, he has kicked out of nearly every finisher in the business. He can get off a stretcher.

This match will have a few close finishers, and will ultimately end with someone being pushed a few inches over the line.

What if Kane brings the stretcher ringside? Who would have an easier time pushing who up? I also think that getting Kane on the stretcher will be a tough task for Rocky.

Then The Rock, who is smarter than Kane, moves the stretcher back to the line. It's not that difficult.

Both times Kane lost to HHH, it was with heavy interference. Furthermore, a No Holds Barred match and a Stretcher Match are not the same at all. Putting someone on a stretcher and moving them up a ramp is much different that a simple pin.

But it is still a No Holds Barred match. There can be interference. There will be weapons.

I'm not saying that he can't lift Kane, but it is going to be difficult and take a lot of energy out of him. Energy he needs to push Kane, who is 7ft 326lbs, up the ramp on the stretcher. I'm just saying that this is easier for Kane to do to the Rock than it is for the Rock to do to Kane.

I could push Kane up a ramp. I'm not sure if you know this, but it is incredibly easy to push things with wheels. If you could push a car in neutral, I'm very sure THE ROCK can easily push Kane on a stretcher.

The Rock used to play as a D-Lineman. He's very used to pushing around 300 pound monsters.

Then The Rock, who is smarter than Kane, moves the stretcher back to the line. It's not that difficult.

And Kane is just sitting there watching him? Even if it is at the line, Kane could just as easily put Rock on it and push him 3 inches.

But it is still a No Holds Barred match. There can be interference. There will be weapons.

And Kane can't use weapons? The man is an absolute beast, especially with weapons. And if there is intereference, that means it is both ways. That means that Kane has Jerry Lawler, Jim Cornette, Jim Ross, Paul Bearer, Chyna, Tori, Lita, Undertaker, X-Pac, Hurricane, Big Show, CM Punk, Mankind, and RVD on his side.

I could push Kane up a ramp. I'm not sure if you know this, but it is incredibly easy to push things with wheels. If you could push a car in neutral, I'm very sure THE ROCK can easily push Kane on a stretcher.

Once again, it goes both ways. However easy it is for Rock, it will be even easier for Kane.

The Rock used to play as a D-Lineman. He's very used to pushing around 300 pound monsters.

Well, Kane was an all conference offensive lineman in college. I don't think football experience is going to help either man here anyway.

Exactly, it is the same for both men with the pushing someone three inches to win. The point I'm making is Rock has beaten Kane in weapon matches, The Rock is the better of the two, he has the advantage to get the win. Just because Kane is heavier doesn't give him the advantage. If being heavier was a factor, Finlay would have beaten rey Mysterio in their stretcher match. The Rock has out wrestled, out thought and out fought Kane plenty of times in the past. What reason is there to believe he can get Rock on the stretcher first?

Exactly, it is the same for both men with the pushing someone three inches to win. The point I'm making is Rock has beaten Kane in weapon matches, The Rock is the better of the two, he has the advantage to get the win. Just because Kane is heavier doesn't give him the advantage. If being heavier was a factor, Finlay would have beaten rey Mysterio in their stretcher match. The Rock has out wrestled, out thought and out fought Kane plenty of times in the past. What reason is there to believe he can get Rock on the stretcher first?

Size does play a factor in this match, it easy easier for the bigger man to pick up and push the smaller one, that is a fact. As for there previous matches, Rock won they by pinfall, which is completely different than a stretcher match.

Size does play a factor in this match, it easy easier for the bigger man to pick up and push the smaller one, that is a fact. .

Kane is 300lbs, The Rock is 260lbs. 40 lbs the difference. Rey beat Finlay. That is 233lbs losing to 175 lbs. There is a bigger difference between rey and Finlay than there is between The Rock and Kane. Weight isn't that big of a factor.

As for there previous matches, Rock won they by pinfall, which is completely different than a stretcher match

So the stretcher match gives Kane more of a chance than any other type (save for first blood) but I stand with if The Rock can beat Kane in a no holds barred match, he can knock him onto a stretcher and push him them last few inches.

Kane is 300lbs, The Rock is 260lbs. 40 lbs the difference. Rey beat Finlay. That is 233lbs losing to 175 lbs. There is a bigger difference between rey and Finlay than there is between The Rock and Kane. Weight isn't that big of a factor.

Kane in his prime is much better than Finlay in his prime.

So the stretcher match gives Kane more of a chance than any other type (save for first blood) but I stand with if The Rock can beat Kane in a no holds barred match, he can knock him onto a stretcher and push him them last few inches.

Yes, it gives Kane a very good chance in fact. Of course Rock CAN knock Kane out and beat him, but I think that Kane will have a much better chance and WILL actually do it.

Kane in his prime is much better than Finlay in his prime.

I know. The Rock is also a hell of a lot better than Rey Mysterio. I was merely pointing out that weight advantage doesn't mean much in this match.

Yes, it gives Kane a very good chance in fact. Of course Rock CAN knock Kane out and beat him, but I think that Kane will have a much better chance and WILL actually do it.

We'll see when the match eventually starts up.

Just remember this is ultimate jobber to the stars going up against one of the top five superstars of all time.

Size does play a factor in this match, it easy easier for the bigger man to pick up and push the smaller one, that is a fact. As for there previous matches, Rock won they by pinfall, which is completely different than a stretcher match.

Size plays very little factor in thi sthis match, just look at the Lesner/Show stretcher match for proof of that, Show is 485 lbs., Brock is 265 lbs., Brock is giving up 220 lbs. and he still found away to beat Big Show in this match, Rock will have little trouble finding a way to beat Kane

I know. The Rock is also a hell of a lot better than Rey Mysterio. I was merely pointing out that weight advantage doesn't mean much in this match.

Yes, but Matt Hardy beat Jeff Hardy in a stretcher match, and we certainly know who has the weight advantage there

We'll see when the match eventually starts up.

Just remember this is ultimate jobber to the stars going up against one of the top five superstars of all time.

It won't be easy, but I think the therer still is a chance.

The only gimmick match you can back Kane is a first blood one. The Rock has beaten kane in a No Holds Barred match, which many Gimmick matches are exactly the same as. As for Inferno, Kane has lost a few of them matches. The only one I can remember him winning was against MVP, but I am not 100% sure if that was his only win. Didn't he lose near his prime to HHH in one? Therefore I am sure The Rock would beat him in that one. First blood is Kane's best shot.

Kane would also fare well in a ladder match. Kane has been in plenty, he even won one single handed against the Dudley Boys, Christian and Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam. That's impressive. He's also competed in the Money in the Bank Ladder match twice, and even won the mock ladder match prior to Wrestlemania 25. Based on his experience and success, I'd say Kane would have a shot at beating The Rock in a ladder match.

Okay, he could have a shot in a ladder then, though Rock has been in a couple of them. The match is a stretcher match though so we can disregard ladders' pinfalls and bleeding for this match. I don't doubt Kane will take Rocky to the limit, and that he will come close at times to winning, but I see it ultimately ending with Rock knocking Kane onto the stretcher with it a couple of inches from the line, pushing him over and being victorious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back