WWE Commentary Teams

Which is your favorite WWE Commentary Team ?

• Jim Ross / Jerry Lawler

• Michael Cole / Tazz

• Paul Heyman / Jim Ross

• Jerry Lawler / Jonathan Coachman

• Michael Cole / JBL

• Gorilla Monsoon / Bobby Heenan

• Jerry Lawler / Michael Cole

• Other (mention)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had to go with Monsoon and Heenan. But a close 2nd was JR and King. After that not much of a match. 4 of the greats ever, and now we hit the slumps.

Ventura and McMahon and Monsoon/Heenan ar my favorites..

Ventura/McMahon-You had 2 guys who didn't see eye to eye and it showed in their commentary...But that made it that much more worth listening to, because it was always funny to hear Jesse put Vince in his place...As much as I loved Heenan, Ventura was less biased between faces and heels so you never knew who he'd favor in the end..

Heenan/Monsoon-Those 2 were damn funny...They made pretty much anything better just by being there...Heenan's wit is purely classic..There was never an awkward moment between them, they always had a comeback/quip for each other...And it's always funny to remember when Bobby Heenan wore the Weasel Suit...

Monsoon and Ventura get it for me, with Gorilla/Brain and Vince/Ventura a close second. It was the sound of me growing up and it was commentary gold.

Also want to shout out to JR & Ventura in WCW. Wasn't the longest running team but, my god, if those two had called Raw it would've been brilliant. Hell, I even say they would've been the best broadcast team ever, if they'd carried on for a length of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back