WWE Clash Of Champions: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Triple Threat Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After winning a triple threat bout on Raw tonight, it's definitively known that Sasha will get her return match against Charlotte for the Raw Women's Championship at COC.

I'm not sure that Sasha regains the title here because there have to be some lingering doubts among some top officials regarding her longevity; she's been labeled as being injury prone even before she ultimately won the title on Raw a little while back and it's got to be reinforced considering she was having back issues that warranted a quick title change.

It wouldn't bother me if Sasha regained the title and had a long run leading up to a strong WrestleMania program with Bayley which is, let's face it, a match that damn near everyone wants to see happen on the main roster because they're just so good together.

except I have a feeling that Bayley will be added to the Match. after watched the match during the pin on Bayley , Sasha's shoulders were also down for the 3 count as well as Bayley 's so it would be a double pin.

if she isn't I really hope they do something a little more than they did during the last Sasha/Charlotte match

after the match last night I can see bayley getting added to the match making it a triple threat and if that happens we have 3 of the 4 horsewomen fight for the Raw Women's Championship which makes me a happy person.

Even if they keep this a singles match and give Bayley the title shot against the winner then I'm still a happy person. Any combination of these 3 have shown both in NXT and on the Main Roster that they can put on an amazing match.

However I don't see Charlotte winning. I see Dana finally snapping and costing Charlotte the title and them feuding for a while while we have the best women's combo since Trish & Lita in Bayley and Sasha Banks fighting over the Women's title

I see Sasha taking the title back here. She's in for a long run. I also think that this match, given the fact that is their third and probably final match, deserves a stipulation, like a Falls Count Anywhere deal. It has already gotten personal, so why not add the brutal enviroment in there and truly turn that match into a spectacle?

I say Sasha wins, then we have a triple threat match between Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte and for Survivor Series, Sasha defends against Nia Jax, while Charlotte and Bayley start their official feud.

after the match last night I can see bayley getting added to the match making it a triple threat and if that happens we have 3 of the 4 horsewomen fight for the Raw Women's Championship which makes me a happy person.

Even if they keep this a singles match and give Bayley the title shot against the winner then I'm still a happy person. Any combination of these 3 have shown both in NXT and on the Main Roster that they can put on an amazing match.

However I don't see Charlotte winning. I see Dana finally snapping and costing Charlotte the title and them feuding for a while while we have the best women's combo since Trish & Lita in Bayley and Sasha Banks fighting over the Women's title

I think Charlotte wins and Sasha turns on Bayley, leading to a feud between those two. Meanwhile, Dana gets a title shot and Charlotte dominates, leading to the return of Emma. Emma and Charlotte could feud for the rest of 2017. Therefore, RAW would have 2 legit women storylines (Bayley vs. Sasha and Emma vs. Charlotte) like SDL does (Nikki vs. Carmella, Becky vs. Alexa).

So Bayley has been added to this title match thus making it a Triple Threat match.

Bayley surely shouldn't win this match. Sasha needs to take the title off Charlotte either at Clash Of Champions or at Hell In A Cell.

Sasha's next challenger for Survivor Series could be Emma while Bayley gets Charlotte at the same event.

We could get the inevitable Sasha Vs Bayley match at Royal Rumble. Charlotte doesn't need the title anymore. And Sasha needs it the most of these 3.

If WWE wants to keep Bayley Vs. Sasha for Wrestlemania, then Sasha could get either Paige or Nia Jax at Royal Rumble.

Sasha a wins, Charlotte feuds with Dana and Bayley has to wait until Rumble or Mania for her round with the belt.

For me, my only significant complaint about Raw last night was that they made this into a triple threat match. I'd have rather they saved this for a little bit later considering that Bayley has, almost literally, just come up to the main roster from NXT; it feels too rushed overall.

With that being said, it'll be a highly entertaining match and I could see Charlotte retaining due to some interference from Dana Brooke or taking advantage of Sasha & Bayley just getting in each other's way. In my opinion, Sasha is better as a heel, she's simply more interesting and her "Boss" persona just fits with a heel. Besides, whenever they ultimately do get around to a Sasha & Bayley feud, Sasha most definitely needs to be heel.

This should be a great match. All 3 of the women in this match have proven themselves to be fantastic wrestlers who, more than anything, are able to deliver great matches. A lot can probably be said about Charlotte and her segments outside of the ring. But the fact remains that she had a series of great matches since she became Women's Champion. And whilst I am tired of seeing Banks and Charlotte Battle it out for supremacy, I am more than willing to give this match a chance and see how it goes.

As it stands, I reckon that Charlotte will leave Clash of Champions with the belt still over her shoulder. I think the WWE are high on Bayley and that they are willing to play the long game with her. For me, she's the female John Cena and the model for what the WWE wants its Superstars to be. She has a great story behind her of being a fan from a young age and she is totally over. The Bayley project is well underway but this isn't the time for her to get her first reign as champion. I'm willing to bet that her first reign will come at WrestleMania. The reason that she's not facing Charlotte alone is because Banks will be the one taking the fall.

Charlotte retaining her championship is the only outcome to be taken seriously here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back