Wwe Champion On Raw?

Cena-666

Dark Match Jobber
Okay like what are they going to do for RAW? Are they going to have a new title belt for the WWE TItle? or like I dont know I just want to know what peope think about the situation.

I have made to many predictions to give a str8 answer, I think we all need to just wait it out and see what happens in the time coming. But, WWE will have a title back by the end of Vengence I guarantee.

It's going to be a while before they straighten out the mess caused by RVD stealing the WWE Championship from John Cena in that ECW PPV before it can be determined which fed does that championship belong to.

BTW: DEATH TO EDGE! :samurai:

5thHorseman said:
I have made to many predictions to give a str8 answer, I think we all need to just wait it out and see what happens in the time coming. But, WWE will have a title back by the end of Vengence I guarantee.

agree with you completely, edge will most likely beat RVD at vengeance and bring the title back to raw

at this moment, i guess Raw's top champion is Shelton Benjamin, with now the IC title the top title since RVD took the WWE title to ECW

Shelton Benjamin?! Oh no!!!!! I think they should get the Great Khali to go and beat up RVD and take the title and Give it to Daivari. Then Khali should beat the hell out of Rey and skip him across the ring like a stone in a creek. He should then take that title and give it to Daivari also. The new Unified Undisputed Champion.......Daivari! This is what should happen. It "prolly" won't , though. To those of you who think it can't be done...tell me who can beat Khali. They are pushing him as unstoppable...and look...he has even beaten undertaker. So don't dismiss my plan. It could work. Sector 6, here I come!

Well, Edge or Cena might win at Vengence and then RVD gets the ECW championship that debuts. ANyway Or Cena can win and then Edge wins at Summerslam

The Masked Vato said:
Shelton Benjamin?! Oh no!!!!! I think they should get the Great Khali to go and beat up RVD and take the title and Give it to Daivari. Then Khali should beat the hell out of Rey and skip him across the ring like a stone in a creek. He should then take that title and give it to Daivari also. The new Unified Undisputed Champion.......Daivari! This is what should happen. It "prolly" won't , though. To those of you who think it can't be done...tell me who can beat Khali. They are pushing him as unstoppable...and look...he has even beaten undertaker. So don't dismiss my plan. It could work. Sector 6, here I come!

wtf...

One would assume that seeing RVD kept both belts, he will drop the wwe title (by edge cheating) and Heyman wont reconise it, so RVD remains ecw champ, and edge becomes wwe.

Dragon said:
Well, Edge or Cena might win at Vengence and then RVD gets the ECW championship that debuts. ANyway Or Cena can win and then Edge wins at Summerslam

I hope not. John Cena doesn't need to hold the WWE championship for a while. This will give the Cena haters some time to move on and look for someone else to hate.

There are two real scenarios that I can see happening here. Firstly, they could have RVD drop the WWE title to Cena at Vengeance, thus making Cena the WWE Champion but keeping RVD as the acting ECW champion.

The other thing they could do is bring in a new title for RAW. However, I am worried that if they do this it will be just like them adding yet another title to RAW, as they have done a lot in recent years, ie. with the world title. This could severely damage the image of the titles on RAW overall.

I can't really see them reuniting the brands at all, so I'm not going to mention that, but what do you think about possibly using the "older WWE title on RAW" meaning the title that was used before the "John Cena Spinner belt" that could be an idea. Plus, the WWE title on ECW just looks plain stupid in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back