WrestleZone - The Game Show: First Night

All right, Ferbian gets the final question right with Pepsi Blue. He will choose the first question tomorrow during the Posters Trivia Round.

Here the score for tonight:

1) Team Blue Cardinal: 9200 Points
2) Team klunderbunker: 5400 Points
3) Team NorCal: 2200 Points
4) Team D-Man: 0 Points
5) Team Lee: 0 Points

I will see y'all tomorrow at the same time!

Damn that's quite a bit of space.

Can we start a little bit earlier perhaps? I Would love to actually see some team mates online. Also it's 4.30 here. Drags out rather long this.

Yeah I missed it too. I apologize to my team but I ended up watching my daughter until she fell asleep.

Long enough for me to save cash. I'll hit up I 94 and meet you along the way Justin.

I have to check and make sure my time off starts on the following Mon. and not that Weds. (I tend to schedule my time off kinda weird like that sometimes)

Usually when I go to visit my mom in WI, it's about a 6-7 drive for that, Chicago is another 3 hrs. from where she lives

Easiest way for me is to take I94 all the way down. It's about a 4 or 5 hour drive to Fargo, then another 4 to Minneapolis, followed by the drive down to Chicago that would be the longest part of the drive.

Also, if it was the three of us, CH, justin, and myself, we'd have a Packers fan, a Bears fan, and a Vikings fan in the same area. We'd just need Big Sexy to come down from Detroit and we'd have the whole division represented.

Crap. Missed it. I had work tonight, then my tire went flat. Then I realized the backup wheel didn't fit. I'll be here for round 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back