Wrestling on TV and Movies Trivia

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
Throughout this thread, I'm going to give you the name of a TV show or movie that has had wrestlers on the show/movie or have been mentioned in an episode/movie. I'll give hints here and there. The first poster to get three questions right, I will endorse whichever wrestler you are backing in the upcoming WrestleZone tournament. Let's begin.

On an episode of House, House watches this TNA match. Name the two wrestlers who competed in the match.

Hint: The match was on a PPV in 2006.

Great show - Hugh Laurie is my second favourite member of Fry & Laurie (but I am a massive QI fan). Christian Cage Versus Abyss at Lockdown 2006 for the belt (Cage won).

I should do things a bit different. The first eight posters who want to participate are in. FitFinlay4Life is one. I need seven more.

So we have five spots left open.

Another revision: What I'm going to do is when all eight spots are filled, I'm going to ask a total of 40 questions to the 8 posters (5 questions per poster). My first eight questions are going to be in one single post since I can't guarantee how long I'll be on or how long you all will be on. Each poster will get a different question. After all questions are answered, the top four posters will advance with tiebreakers if necessary. Is everything clear?

So we have five spots left open.

Another revision: What I'm going to do is when all eight spots are filled, I'm going to ask a total of 40 questions to the 8 posters (5 questions per poster). My first eight questions are going to be in one single post since I can't guarantee how long I'll be on or how long you all will be on. Each poster will get a different question. After all questions are answered, the top four posters will advance with tiebreakers if necessary. Is everything clear?

Crystal. I've to jump off site to about 5:30pm EST as I'm playing indoor soccer for an hour or so.

Okey doakey folks, it's 1am in the Emerald Isle and I'm up for work in two and a half hours. It'll be about 7am EST before I'll be back so if you need to allocate out my spot, I'll be devastated but I'll understand. Should this run before I return, may I wish you all the best of luck (or as it's better known - the luck of the Irish). Night guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back