Wrestling on TV and Movies Trivia

Round 5

noahconstrictor

He appeared on an episode of Poltergeist: The Legacy

Hint: He's only fought in one Summerslam since 2006.

Phoenix

He appeared on the TV show 18 Wheels of Justice

Hint: He was a member of the Un-Americans.

Superthrust Mozzarella

He appeared in the movie Micki and Maude.

Hint: He was one of the first ten wrestlers to be elected into the WWE Hall of Fame.

FunKay D. Wolfwood

He has appeared on MTV's Spring Break.

Hint: He is a Triple Crown Winner

Friendly Neighborhood JGlass

He appeared on the TV Show Married with Children

Hint: He was a member of the Million Dollar Corporation

The Brain

He appeared on the Dick Van Dyke Show

Hint: He wrestled in Japan and the WWWF.

LitasRevenge79

He appeared in the movie Jingle All The Way

Hint: He has won a tag team title with Undertaker and Kane.

FitFinlay4Life

He appeared in the movie Joe's Apartment

Hint: He competed in the last match of a Wrestlemania.

The answer is BIG SHOW !!

That wasn't the one I was looking for. Sorry.

Updated Leaderboard

Superthrust Mozzarella - 4
noahconstrictor - 4
FitFinlay4Life - 4
Friendly Neighborhood JGlass - 4
LitasRevenge 79 - 4
Funkay D. Wolfwood - 3
The Brain - 3
Phoenix -2

FunKay and Superthrust missed their questions so they go to two who answered their question correctly. By a random draw, the questions go to The Brain and LitasRevenge79

The Brain will answer the question FunKay got wrong and Lita will answer the question Superthrust got wrong.

Remember if you get the question right, you get two points but if you get it wrong, you will lose a point.

That wasn't the one I was looking for. Sorry.

Updated Leaderboard

Superthrust Mozzarella - 4
noahconstrictor - 4
FitFinlay4Life - 4
Friendly Neighborhood JGlass - 4
LitasRevenge 79 - 4
Funkay D. Wolfwood - 3
The Brain - 3
Phoenix -2

FunKay and Superthrust missed their questions so they go to two who answered their question correctly. By a random draw, the questions go to The Brain and LitasRevenge79

The Brain will answer the question FunKay got wrong and Lita will answer the question Superthrust got wrong.

Remember if you get the question right, you get two points but if you get it wrong, you will lose a point.

Disregard what I've written above as I have made another mistake. Superthrust's answer wasn't the one I was looking for but his answer does fall in line with the criteria I posted. I will give you another chance Mozzarella. Here is your question:

Which one of these wrestlers has not appeared on Live With Regis and Kathie Lee?

Yokozuna
Undertaker
The Rock
Hulk Hogan

You are correct.

Superthrust is now the leader with five points.

Funkay D. Wolfwood is the only one to miss a question in Round 5 and The Brain will answer the question FunKay got wrong. If Brain gets it right, he will tie Superthrust. If he gets it wrong, Superthrust wins.

I don't know the answer to FunKay's question. I'll take a guess. I hope the US Title counts in the triple crown because my guess is The Miz.

And after 5 rounds, the winner is Superthrust Mozzarella. Congratulations Mozza and to all who participated in the game. As the winner, Mozza, I will endorse any wrestler you want me to in the WrestleZone Tournament. I must warn you though. My loyalties lie with Cena and Batista so if your wrestler faces one of them, you know what's going to happen. :)

Of course.

Of course, Phoenix, Funkay (as long as he doesn't betray my love and endorse JBL this year), and I would love to have you on board the Jericho express.

y2jsale.gif

It's all good. I figured you were already backing someone, and I knew going in that your choices > my choices.

Few questions:
-Do I get compensated with sexy, sexy rep if Jericho and Cena/Batista face in the first round?
-Are you going to back Jericho if, for some reason, Cena and Batista get eliminated before they're up against Jericho?
-If Jericho gets eliminated (and this would never happen unless you and I take a nice stroll into... The Twilight Zone), would you back my number 2 (Alberto Del Rio)?

It's all good. I figured you were already backing someone, and I knew going in that your choices > my choices.

Few questions:
-Do I get compensated with sexy, sexy rep if Jericho and Cena/Batista face in the first round?
-Are you going to back Jericho if, for some reason, Cena and Batista get eliminated before they're up against Jericho?
-If Jericho gets eliminated (and this would never happen unless you and I take a nice stroll into... The Twilight Zone), would you back my number 2 (Alberto Del Rio)?

Yes, yes, and maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back