Wrestlemania XXXIII: WWE Universal Championship - Goldberg (c) VS Brock Lesnar

I really hope that this isn't the last match of the night, because fuck that bullshit. Goldberg matches that close the show often don't start until the show is within ten minutes of ending, which makes it pretty clear that the match is going to be a squash. Maybe Lesnar will squash Goldberg, it'll look fucking stupid either way. While it's unlikely, I really hope that they let Bray vs Randy be the last match of the night.

Goldberg is a neat spectacle, but he's getting ridiculous.

I'm thinking that this one won't be a squash, but it'll be a win for Goldberg since Lesnar losing to him three times without ever getting a win sounds like fair penance for ending The Undertaker's streak.

I'm hoping that these two aren't so air-headed that they're not willing to pay any mind to the feedback from the fans. We want to see wrestling, and these two are evenly matched enough to where it wouldn't be weird to see Goldberg actually fight a match that lasts longer than a fucking minute and a half.

Prepare, put on a great show and give us our money's worth.

This feud though building Goldberg up incredibly well but being so one sided has really hurt Brock's luster and special attraction persona in my opinion. Especially after the brutal beatdown Brock had given Orton unintentionally on his return match. I can see Goldberg coming out on fire at the beginning hitting spear and jackhammer. Brock kicks out and Goldberg a little shocked. Brock then begins to beat crap out of Bill. Maybe some suplexes, then F5. Bill Kicks out. Brock worried, beats the heck out of him even more, another F5 and wins.

Goldberg gets his retirement like moment in the ring after. Maybe he returns for one or two matches later on the year if he wants to and WWE thinks he is worth it and physically capable. Only thing i'm scared of is Brock actually hurting Bill unintentionally like Orton heh..

Goldberg has been made to look invincible and unstoppable upon his return. He's the only person to "have Lesnar's number".

I think he's going to return the favor ten fold in this match.

Lesnar will go into "MMA" mode and drop the elbows drawing massive amounts of blood, will do the kimura arm-break on both arms, Goldberg goes unconscious and totally unresponsive. WM goes off the air with Goldberg being airlifted by a medivac helicopter.

Time taken: 4 Minutes 45 seconds.

German Suplex × 3
Spear × 4 (With one being out of the ring)
Jackhammer × 1
Spear
German Suplex × 10
F-5 × 1.

That's the entire match. It was a spot-fest. Or rather signature+finisher fest. Nowhere near the best match of the night. At some points, there was horrible no-selling. Like Spear just after 3 German Suplexes?

Honestly, I liked their Wrestlemania XX match much more as it wasn't a spot-fest. The crowd didn't like that because they knew that Goldberg and Brock Lesnar were leaving. That reaction was towards that, not the match. Still, this match wasn't horrible or anything. More like a filler.

#ThankYouGoldberg

Time taken: 4 Minutes 45 seconds.

German Suplex × 3
Spear × 4 (With one being out of the ring)
Jackhammer × 1
Spear
German Suplex × 10
F-5 × 1.

That's the entire match. It was a spot-fest. Or rather signature+finisher fest. Nowhere near the best match of the night. At some points, there was horrible no-selling. Like Spear just after 3 German Suplexes?

Honestly, I liked their Wrestlemania XX match much more as it wasn't a spot-fest. The crowd didn't like that because they knew that Goldberg and Brock Lesnar were leaving. That reaction was towards that, not the match. Still, this match wasn't horrible or anything. More like a filler.

#ThankYouGoldberg

3 suplexs first up, then another 7 after the kick out from the Jackhammer.
It was exactly what it needed to be, quick, high impact and got the crowd back after the Orton vs Wyatt debarcle

3 suplexs first up, then another 7 after the kick out from the Jackhammer.
It was exactly what it needed to be, quick, high impact and got the crowd back after the Orton vs Wyatt debarcle
Oh, I misunderstood it. The quick match outcome and lots of action made crowd get excited. Not to forget that Goldberg Vs. Brock Lesnar was expected to be hard hitting and what not. And it being a showdown of two established stars had a lot to do with it. Bray Wyatt ain't a star as of now. The length of the whole show didn't do them any favours either.

Oh, I misunderstood it. The quick match outcome and lots of action made crowd get excited. Not to forget that Goldberg Vs. Brock Lesnar was expected to be hard hitting and what not. And it being a showdown of two established stars had a lot to do with it. Bray Wyatt ain't a star as of now. The length of the whole show didn't do them any favours either.

No worries. Bray Wyatt now at 4 Wrestlemanias has lost CLEAN to John Cena, Undertaker and Randy Orton as well as be completely embarrassed by The Rock. A poor title reign where I don't recall an actual televised defence of the belt(Smackdown vs Harper non-title?)
Going to be hard to bring Wyatt back in a main event run and be taken seriously. Smackdown will hopefully answer some questions

No worries. Bray Wyatt now at 4 Wrestlemanias has lost CLEAN to John Cena, Undertaker and Randy Orton as well as be completely embarrassed by The Rock. A poor title reign where I don't recall an actual televised defence of the belt(Smackdown vs Harper non-title?)
Going to be hard to bring Wyatt back in a main event run and be taken seriously. Smackdown will hopefully answer some questions
Ummm.... He actually defended the title the next night after winning it at Elimination Chamber. He defeated AJ Styles & John Cena in a Triple Threat match despite a pre-match attack by his former buddy, Luke Harper. He pinned John Cena for the win. So, WWE did something right for his reign but rushed its end.

The Wrestlemania losses irk me but at least, they are all to stars. He would've lost to Brock Lesnar as well at Wrestlemania 32. Jobber to stars, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back