Wrestlemania XXXIII: WWE Intercontinental Championship - Ambrose (c) VS Corbin

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After gaining a measure of revenge against Baron Corbin on SmackDown Live, Ambrose accepted Corbin's challenge for an Intercontinental Championship match for WrestleMania.

This could be a fun match all told and I'd say Corbin walks out with the title. I just see Ambrose chasing Corbin for a while and I hope we're not about to see another game of hot potato with the strap again.

A few months ago somebody did a threat on who hado the biggest Wrestlemania slump. I think that could be Ambrose. To go from Lesnar to what I think will be a pre-show match is a real drop off.

Yes. A match I'm looking forward to on this year's card, as I'm a fan of both. I think what bums me out is, this may be one of the kickoff show matches. This ultimately should be the curtain jerk opener. I suppose you can't have every match on the whole card. It does have potential to be match of the night. I'll go on a whim and say Corbin wins, but by DQ or countout. He won't win the title as I can see this feud continuing into the foreseeable future, perhaps until May or whenever the draft is scheduled to happen then he'll finally win the strap.

I am fairly intrigued in this match and feud. Baron Corbin has been impressive as a lone wolf heel and until now, Ambrose has very good chemistry with him. The match itself will determine about it but for now, I would like to see this match on the main show.

Also, Baron Corbin should win the title here for sure. No need for Ambrose to retain.

I really like both of these guys but I'm hoping for Baron Corbin to win. Dean Ambrose can get back in the WWE title picture and Corbin can continue his push. I really think Corbin is a future world champ and giving him an IC title victory at WM will just be the start.

This could end up on the main show but it could also end up on the pre-show. It depends on the times of the main events. That being said, I don't really expect the match to end. I call for a No contest or Double DQ or something like that, simply because it's Wrestlemania and Vince likes to do that shit. The match will be a brawl with no real ending. The feud then continues and we can come back to argue wether or not Corbin will win the belt next time these two meet.

But in no way, if there's going to be a result, in no way Ambrose should lose. He's had zero wins at Wretlemania as a singles competitor! C'mon. Give him a win..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back