• Henry

• Super Eric

• Nash

• Shark Boy

• Khali

• Harris

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Super Eric had his really stupid moments, but he's not the worst.

Kennedy's been out most of the time. He doesn't win it. Plus revamping his persona into a face is working.

Mark Henry I think has been doing better than ever before. Not sure why he's in this list. Is he wonderful? No. But he's improved a ton.

The rest are all pretty much equal to me. But while Khali has never had a good match in his life and he can't cut a promo and (the list goes on)....and while JBL is crap...and Flair should've retired 10 years ago and bored us with incessant chopping match after match......I think the award has to go to Chris Harris. This guy was abysmal and his work ethic seemed to be even worse. He gained so much weight and screwed up his chance at being in the WWE. He was kept off TV for such a long time and then when they finally pulled the trigger, he had two total duds for matches and they were bad enough that they fired him immediately. Epic fail.

JBL, without a fucking doubt.

The dude is absolute shit. Everything about the douche is shit. His matches, promos... everything.

His year started off with a horrible program against Jericho, and then, for weeks, JBL just ran his mouth and attributed nothing to the show except for boredom. Then, because he sucks so much ass, he ruins Punk's one and only feud with title. After that, he goes back to doing nothing except bitch week after week after week about nothing really. And now, to end the year off, he's in this ******ed program against Michaels in which I'm sure will end at Wrestlemania where Michaels will undoubtedly have his worst 'Mania match ever against the ********er.

Oh, and not to mention that this guy has titties that rival Trish's as the biggest in WWE history, and also the fact that he is a cunt in real life by not only trying to bully people, but getting his ass kicked by someone not even half his size.

JBL is by far the Worst Wrestler this year, and one of the worst wrestlers in history I'd say.

See, for sheer one off fucking atrociousness, Its Flair or Walker, easily. But for overall "of the year" Its JBL. JBL is downright ghastly to watch. To the point were Steamboat Ricky and I held an IM conversation for roughly an hour about all the different ways JBL would be facing Batista/ruining Main Events for the remainder of the year. I just cant discern a single thing about him that is good, or that he does well at all, and is just extremely laborious to watch. JBL for the overall win, as Flair was only a total embaressment for three months of the year, and Walker only had two (although epically diasasterous) matches.

Ric Flair - Really? I mean come on, he may be getting on in years, but he is hardly the worst wrestler. Don't you listen to what Sly says, being a good wrestler is drwaing in money. Or something like that. Regardless of money, he hardly warrants being on the list.

Mr. Kennedy - Been out, still I don't think Kennedy should be on the list either. Since his face turn, Kennedy has been working well (in my book).

JBL - Meh. Not taht bad, pretty bad though.

Mark Henry - Mark Henry has improved heaps in my book, he works well and plays the big man to his use.

Super Eric - What? Who? This ... thing ... gets my vote, because I don't have a flying clue who he is.

Kevin Nash - Don't watch TNA.

Shark Boy - As above.

Khali - I've liked Khali since he became face, he has entertained me quite alot actually. I'm sure he got on the list because he's big and can't do flips, so I've decided to appose anyone who votes for Khali.

Chris 'Braden Walker" Harris - Same as Eric, but I've heard this name before somewhere.

I'll just give my brief thoughts on the nominees.

Ric Flair - Definately not. His match against HBK at Wrestlemania was good in my opinion, not to mention that he retired in April and had no more than about 10 matches this year, all of which weren't terrible.

Mr. Kennedy - No way in the world. I love Kennedy, as I think he has lots of potential. But he's by no means a terrible wrestler.

JBL - I'm not a JBL fan, but he is decent in the ring. Being decent isn't good enough to be a main eventer in the WWE, but he can put on a decent match at best. He had a fairly good year on Raw, despite accomplishing nothing important. He's not the worst wrestler of the year, but he's by no means entertaining.

Mark Henry - Henry had a great year. Drafting him to ECW to win the ECW Championship was a great moment for Henry. For a big guy, he had some decent matches this year. Nothing great, but not truly terrible. I'd even say it was possibly one of the best years that he's ever had in his WWE career.

Super Eric - The gimmick was awful, but Eric Young is a good wrestler. He was mildly entertaining, which is more than what I can say for most on this list.

Kevin Nash - This guy is horrible to watch. I can't believe this guy was a babyface for most of the year. Who in the hell would cheer for him?? He is absolutely terrible on the mic, and that's the best thing about him! His in ring work is atrocious to say the very least. He can barely move and he looks like he doesn't give a shit about anything he does in TNA. Nash is the runner up for this award though.

Shark Boy - I despise his gimmick, but he's a decent X Division wrestler. That's all I can really say about him.

Khali - I hate watching Khali wrestle, but his recent face turn is mildly interesting. He's probably the third to worst wrestler of the year though. I can't see him staying with the company for much longer, in all honesty.

Chris 'Braden Walker" Harris - Epic failure. Those two words best describe this superstar. A few TNA marks were excited to see him debut in the WWE. But when he did, it was a clusterfuck. He had two matches before being released, because he was THAT bad in the ring. His gimmick was terrible but his in ring work was worse. Braden Walker is certainly the worst wrestler of 2008.

Contrary to what others think I like JBL's wrestling style...He's intended to be a brawler and slow matches down so I'm not going with him....The obvious choice is Chris Harris. I was excited when I heard when he was debuting on ECW and he was a huge disappointment....He looked fat and out of shape, his matches were boring, and I'm surprised he got a 2nd match to work....I don't think he will get another chance in WWE and I don't know if TNA would let him back...Hopefully he can redeem himself if he loses a little weight and trains harder.

Chris 'Braden Walker" Harris - Biggest failure of a wrestler ever. When Americas Most Wanted split up everybody was picking Chris Harris as the breakout star of the team. I never realy seen any star quality in him. I always found him to be boring and lacking a star quality. Then after he signed with the WWE apparently he hit McDonalds drive thru a little bit too hard. Bieng a chubby , sloppy , unpopular , assclown isnt going to get you far in the WWE.

I'll go along with the crowd and say either Harris or JBL. However, Harris was only around for a few weeks in WWE and whined most of the time in TNA, so we didn't have to watch him that much. JBL on the other hand has messed up shows all year long. He offers nothing at all. For the love of all thigns good and holy he needs a new finisher. He uses a clothesline. A freaking clothesline. Everyone uses that move. However, his biggest flaw is in when he comes into the arena to interrupt people. I still claim him as the main reasons Punk's reign failed. People got sick of him, and Punk couldn't have good matches with him, which no one can. He's a modern day Ted Dibiase, minus charisma, in ring abilty, the voice, the look, and overall talent. Other than that he's great.

JBL is a bloated loudmouth whose biggest fan is... himself. Nevertheless, he had some decent outings this year with Finlay, Cena, and CM Punk. He is decent on the mic, and he plays a good heel. His in-ring game may be terrible, but he is far from the worst wrestler of the year.

That distinction goes to Chris "Braden Walker" Harris. This guy had a great spot on the TNA mid-card, and an almost guaranteed future. But the dumbass got impatient, started whining, and was buried. So he quit and signed with the WWE. Sounds like a good thing to most people. But then he stays down in developmental for MONTHS. We all assume he's just training, learning the WWE style. Well, it turns out that he wasn't doing anything at all besides sitting down in Florida eating Cookie Dough out of the tube, and watching Jerry Springer. But the guy has a 60,000 dollar contract and a fan base. WWE would be stupid not to at least TRY him out on TV. So, after about six months of online hype, the fans finally get to see Chris Harris in the WWE. And we didn't even recognize him. No, not because of the name change to Braden Walker. Because he'd gotten so damn fat. Not even the old school singlet could hide the oil drum Harris was packing under there. And his matches were atrocious. Generic and unexciting. So WWE does the smart thing and lets him go. So, in less than a year, this man goes from regularly appearing on television in a mid-to-upper card role, to bitching about his life at a high school gym somewhere in front of 60 people. At least Colin Delaney was gracious for the chance he'd been given.

Clearly, the Worst Wrestler of 2008.

As soon as I read JBL's name I was convinced that would be my pick. Until Chris Harris came into the picture. What a vile excuse for a wrestler this guy is. He is terrible. Just awful. He has no appeal whatsoever. He looks like a fucking idiot (he wears bikini cut tights), and does nothing even remotely special in the ring. And I, for one, am glad that Vince exploited that quickly.

I wouldn't say Chris Harris, the guy only had three matches. It's not like he couldn't have gotten better given the chance.

Khali serves his purpose, and he's seriously underrated anyway. He's poor, but he does his job well. Kennedy has done nothing all year, least not anything badly. Shark Boy & Super Eric are cvomedy wrestlers in comedy matches. If they're the worth TNA wrestlers of the year then Santino is WWE's.

Mark Henry has, surprisingly, had some good matches this year. As had JBL. The same cannot be said for Kevin Nash, and certainly not Flair. Both are old, but some people had the indignity to say that Flair had a good match at WrestleMania.

I think I gotta go with Kevin Nash here. Harris I won't just because he hasn't actually wrestled much this year. Nash takes ring laziness to a whole new level. He has three moves, a punch, a big kick to the face, and a pin. Nash is total crap and performs horridly in the ring. I honestly can't understand why people cheer the guy. Honorable mention for me would go to Khali. I actually like them trying to turn him away from being a heel, but the fact is the guy bores you to sleep as well in the ring. Now if you want to pick a match that would put people to sleep, imagine Khali versus Nash. That would bring mediocrity to a whole new level.

Voted for Shark Boy, because him ripping off Stone Cold's gimmick is just stupid. Honestly, it didn't work at all. He was terrible at it, and TNA only did it to create attention, which it didn't do. No-one cared about it at all, and only ripped into how bad it was. Shark Boy watsed a year where he could have done something productive, and instead he did fuck all.

Brutalise the guy all you want, JBL can still pull hate like no other which leads to support for the face. Is he great? No. Does he do his job? Yes.

The same could be said for most of the guys on this list except Harris. He did nothing on TV, lasted a month on ECW and then got sent packing. If that doesn't scream 'Too many AYCE buffets', I don't know what does. On the upside... at least Chris is winning something this year

Why isnt Punk on the list? You can all gang up on JBL and say it was his fault for Punk's disatrous reign, but the way I see it Punk was far more to blame. This is why companies like WWE and TNA don't listen to the stupid internet fanboys calling for someone to become champion, which the IWC has been doing for at least the last 2 years with Punk. However Punk was found out to be a boring, uncharismatic, and consistantly has wrestled poor matches that lets face it nobody cares about. When I watch Punk i switch the channel over, he is an absoloutaly shit storyteller and insists on using his stupid moves that consistantly injure other superstars, and look fantastically fake. Punk by far has been the biggest failure this year, the rest of these guys on this list have been consistantly bad for years, or have just had poor gimmicks. I mean I think Eric Young is actualy a good wrestler but has been buried with gimmicks.

However since I must choose someone from the list It is between Kennedy and Harris. Kennedy annoys me endlessly and I hate the IWC who continually bum him when he's clearly shit. His matches are boring, his mic work is laboured, and he the only time he gets a reaction is when he says his catchphrase which is his name, which actualy funnily enough doesn't make him a good mic worker. However he has been injured so it would be unfair to judge him on only half of his years actions. Harris while his matches were never great deserves to win this award based soley on his complete stupidity as highlighted by most of the posters in this thread. What kind of idoit leaves a stable position on the TNA roster to join WWE and then instead of working his socks off to gain a place on the highly compeitive WWE rosters, is content to put on 100 pounds knowing that he has burned all bridges with TNA, and now has destroyed any chance of ever making it in WWE and thus wrestling in general as even he must understand that they are the only 2 major pro wrestling companies outside of Japan.

Flair wrestled for 3 months and had one classic match. No bad matches....

Kennedy barely has wrestled and when he does, he is a decent worker.

Henry isnt horrible.

Eric Young is a good wrestler. His gimmick was gay.

Khali, Nash and Shark Boy suck. No argument there.

Chris Harris had great matches in TNA. He had like 4 matches in WWE. All squashes.

JBL is garbage, and has consistently been garbage for a while, so he gets my vote.

Batista and Kane should have been here, imo.

Flair wrestled for 3 months and had one classic match. No bad matches....

No bad matches this year? See below.

[youtube]vB-q8edw83M[/youtube]
[youtube]zBPBi3N3Ah8[/youtube]

[youtube]r7MO_iCMHEw[/youtube]
[youtube]jk1kAtkHp_4[/youtube]

Kennedy barely has wrestled and when he does, he is a decent worker.

Decent worker? See above.

Henry isnt horrible.

208 was Henry's best ever year. But he was still poor. If you think he isn't horrible, you can give a big thanks to Matt Hardy & Finlay.

Eric Young is a good wrestler. His gimmick was gay.

He's proving you wrong with his new non gay gimmick, and poor matches.

Chris Harris had great matches in TNA.

Not in 2008 he didn't.

JBL is garbage, and has consistently been garbage for a while, so he gets my vote.

He's nothing special. But he had perfectly fine matches with Cena, ok matches with Punk, and ok matches with pretty much everybody else. He's consistently average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back