My favorite wrestlers TNA history

TNARICK

Dark Match Jobber
Watching the last impact made me want to post this. These are my favorites in history

Sonny siaki
D lo brown
Glen Gilberti
Mike sanders
Disgraceland
Vince russo
3LK
James storm
Chris harris
Bulley ray
Scott Steiner
Jeff jarrett
Sting
Robbie e
Ric flair
Desire
Karren jarrett
Raven
Julio dinero
Shark boy & new jack
Kevin Nash

Share your list of favorites over the ten years of great TNA

My favorite TNA wrestlers:Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle,Robert Roode,Cowboy James Storm, RVD, Scott Steiner, Sting, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, and Mr. Anderson.

My favorite tna wrestler is AJ Stlyes hes an original. All time would be Kurt Angle RVD Anderson included

Sting and Angle, Raven, Jeff Hardy, Hall and Nash, The Alpha Male Monty Brown, Petey Williams, Consequences Creed, The Naturals, and Daffney. That's my list.

Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Roode, Storm, Kazarian, Monty Brown, The Naturals, Matt Morgan, Abyss, Petey Williams, MCMG, Lethal Consequences.

Sonjay Dutt, AJ, Daniels, Raven, Abyss with James Mitcheal, Lacy Von Eerrie (Idk how to spell it) Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Christain, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelly, James Storm, Desmon Wolf and that is about it.

I like a lot of TNA guys to be honest.

America's Most Wanted, Austin Aries, Elix Skipper, Christian Cage, Eric Young, Petey Williams, Jimmy Rave, Scott Steiner, Kid Kash, Douglas Williams, Gail Kim, and A.J. Styles. There's mine.

My favourites are RVD, aj styles,james storm,bobby roode,suicide,scot steiner,jeff hardy,sting,jeff jarret,abyss,kevin nash,kurt angel,mr anderson. Most of them are great wrestler's.

Some reasons behind these favorites might make the Mods happier, but on order here are my favorites.

3. Petey Williams, best finisher ever, until they killed him with Petey pump.

2. Austin Aries, if he was 6 inches taller, he would be the complete package and would be the number 1 guy in the company, if not the WWE. He has the mic skills, in ring ability, and makes the best heel, he has always impressed me.

3. Robert Roode- he is the perfect blend of all four of the original Horseman, brutality of Anderson, Cockiness of Blanchard, and is Flair like in skills, both mic and in ring'

My favorites would have to be
Aj Styles
Jeff Hardy
Raven
Bobby Roode
Alex Shelly
Chris Sabin
Amazing Red
Matt Morgan
James Storm
Kurt Angle
Mr Anderson