Will the Nation of Domination be remembered as a dynasty faction?

White supremacy? Funny. Out of all the members of the Four Horsemen, and I mean ALL THE MEMBERS whomever was a horsemen was always white. But I didn't lean anywhere near saying that the Four Horsemen were a white supremacy group or anything.

If anything, the closes person from the Four Horsemen that comes close to being a white supremacy-type of guy or a racist is/was Ole Anderson. Ole was a straight-up asshole inside & outside of the ring when it came to people, mostly of color.

You're really that fucking dense, aren't you? You were insinuating that people only called NOD a black supremacy group because they were black. This guy was showing you how ******ed you sound because it had little to do with the color of their skin and more to do with what they actually fucking were. They were blatantly trying to act like a Black Panthers kind of group. The 4 Horsemen weren't pushing an idea of white supremacy, idiot.

Go ahead and spam me for this, but I just wanted to point out that posts like this really turn me off from these boards altogether. A bit on the ridiculous side with the insults, and this is a common thing around here. So much disrespect. More so here than any other boards that I haunt. Even if you strongly disagree with someone there is just really no reason for this kind of attitude towards each other.

I have come to realize that Nate is filled with alot of HATE and he needs to rise above it and not embrace it :). I was just pointing out that the two factions in the Nation of Domination and the Four Horsemen had two different gimmicks. One was high society life in the fastlane. And the other was a group of militants being oppressed by "the man" in an industry that is dominated (no pun intended) by white athletes.

Both stable's didn't have to be the same. And as for that Ole Anderson comment. Ole was an all-around jackass in wrestling, going back to why he wasn't inducted into the WWE hall of fame with the original Four Horsemen (Ric, Tully, and Arn). Tell you the true Nate kinda reminds me of Ole Anderson with his attitude towards people. Nate you can spam me too, but get a life away from these WZ threads you moron! :-l

I have come to realize that Nate is filled with alot of HATE and he needs to rise above it and not embrace it :). I was just pointing out that the two factions in the Nation of Domination and the Four Horsemen had two different gimmicks. One was high society life in the fastlane. And the other was a group of militants being oppressed by "the man" in an industry that is dominated (no pun intended) by white athletes.

Both stable's didn't have to be the same. And as for that Ole Anderson comment. Ole was an all-around jackass in wrestling, going back to why he wasn't inducted into the WWE hall of fame with the original Four Horsemen (Ric, Tully, and Arn). Tell you the true Nate kinda reminds me of Ole Anderson with his attitude towards people. Nate you can spam me too, but get a life away from these WZ threads you moron! :-l

This isn't SPAM, you were on topic.

You were not pointing out that they had 2 different gimmicks, you were in fact trying to compare the two by criticizing people for not calling the Horsemen a white supremacy group. What you said was remarkably stupid and you deserve every bit of shit you got for it. The Nation's gimmick was based on race, the Horsemen had fuck all to do with race.

Now if you were to criticize that shitty group in WCW that sang the "Rap is Crap" songs, accusing them of being racist, you'd have a point to an extent.

Also, nobody said anything about your Ole Anderson comments, no one cares what you read on Wikipedia. There was no reason to clarify.

Mack wasn't insinuating that the Four Horesmen were a white supremacist group nor was he criticizing anyone for not calling it a white supremacist group. He was simply pointing out the fact that many people refer to NOD as an all black group, while at the same time they don't refer to all white stables like the Four Horsemen as all white. And yes I know the NOD was not all black and so does Mack as well as most other people on here. The fact that they weren't all black is the argument. The thing is that when people bring up the NOD and whether or not they could ever be reformed, people always argue that an all black stable will not be welcomed in this era. Which to me is ridiculous because all white stables exist all the time. Then many people want to argue that the NOD was a racist group for immitating the black panthers and holding their fists up. They weren't being racist to anyone however, they were complaining that they were being oppressed and they actually brought up great points and did great promos. While you might argue that the Black Panthers may have been a black supremacist group, does not mean that the NOD was also a black supremacist group just for dressing similar and holding up a fist. If you want to make that argument, then you could also argue that the Godwins were a racist team because they dressed the same way a lot of southern racists did and had a confederate flag. You could argue that the DOA was a racist group because two of them looked like skinheads and the other two looked like members of racist biker gangs. The point is that you can't argue that the NOD was a black supremacist group as some people here do(and if it's not you then I'm not talking to you here), simply because the looked similar. There promos weren't about black supremacy, they were about equality and being held back by the WWF. Another thing that bothers me, someone previously mentioned the NOD would talk about being oppressed by "the man" and draw heat. Now it's obviously not your fault they got heat for it, but I don't get why that would be something to get heat. You had a stable full of talented wrestlers that were being held down by the man and they get booed for it? CM Punk says almost the same thing and becomes a mega star? DAMN!

At first with Farooq, Kama, D-Lo and Mark Henry it was supposed to be known as an all black faction.

Then they must have felt really silly starting with Crush and Wolfie D too.

yet more people talking about things they don't have a clue about. I wish people would think before they post on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back