Wii party games

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
So for Xmas this year, the Wii will get dusted off and used again. We have Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Olympics, Sports Resort, Wii Fit and Mario Bros but am wondering if anyone can recommend a good multiplayer.

I've suggested Goldeneye because it's Goldeneye and therefore, is full of epic win. But I am struggling to think of anything else that is good. I've never played the Rayman Raving Rabbids games and generally, I've not played much on the Wii regularly so I am not sure what is available.

Any recommendations guys?

Didn't Wii Party come out quite early? It looks like the new released version has the Motion Plus remote built in.

Didn't Wii Party come out quite early? It looks like the new released version has the Motion Plus remote built in.

No.

Wii Play first

Wii Party is the second one

Fling Smash is the one with the wiimotion plus remote

Plus you get another remote.

Mario strikers charged football is pretty damn fun, and dirt cheap too.

Plus you get another remote.

Mario strikers charged football is pretty damn fun, and dirt cheap too.
Mario Strikers Charged WAS a good game. I had it, then sold it when done with it. I'd still go with Goldeneye, because it's so damn amazing. Or Smackdown 11. I love SVR11 multiplayer.

WarioWare Smooth Moves. This was one of the games that pushed me into getting a Wii, just so awesome. You need to do the single player part to unlock the multiplayer options but it is brilliant after. You just use one controller and when the games calls out someone to go, hand them it, they do a challenge, first one to get the highest score wins, etc.

Fast paced and totally worth it when drunk. Also a Christmas popular one when I play with my brother and family members.

DEFINITELY WarioWare, I can't believe I forgot about that. It's absolutely insane!

He said he'd already suggested Goldeneye.
I know, I'm furthering the whole get Goldeneye thing. Suggesting is good, but actually getting it is another all together.

The games I'm suggesting so far:
Goldeneye (obviously)
SVR11
Mario Strikers Charged
Rock Band (1, 2, Beatles, 3). Expensive but fun for multiplayer.

Another one I thought of not listed, Mario Party 8. Granted it's not as great as Mario Party 2 once was, but it's the only Wii outing of the series and to give it credit, it still plays well. My friends and I haven't had any complaints about it and Mario Party is a good stable for multiplayer Mario board game type fun.

The Rayman games on multiplayer are fucking hilarious if you got some friends together. I would definatly pick one up, you can get one of them at Wal Mart in the discount bin for $20. Even if you play it once in a while, $20 isn't much lost, and in the long run will be worth it.

As far as gameplay goes, this isn't the greatest game by any means. But with a group of friends, and the outragiously random things these charecters do, it's DEFINATLY good for a laugh. Nothing makes for a conversation starter then a teacher throwing bricks at students.

Mario Strikers Charged WAS a good game. I had it, then sold it when done with it. I'd still go with Goldeneye, because it's so damn amazing. Or Smackdown 11. I love SVR11 multiplayer.
Sounds good and definitely would be cheap. Thanks ST

WarioWare Smooth Moves. This was one of the games that pushed me into getting a Wii, just so awesome. You need to do the single player part to unlock the multiplayer options but it is brilliant after. You just use one controller and when the games calls out someone to go, hand them it, they do a challenge, first one to get the highest score wins, etc.

Fast paced and totally worth it when drunk. Also a Christmas popular one when I play with my brother and family members.

For some reason I think we have had this before. If we did then we sold it if not then I dont know. Sounds epic fun though

Another one I thought of not listed, Mario Party 8. Granted it's not as great as Mario Party 2 once was, but it's the only Wii outing of the series and to give it credit, it still plays well. My friends and I haven't had any complaints about it and Mario Party is a good stable for multiplayer Mario board game type fun.

I've never played the Mario Party games, I know the second was the best though.

The Rayman games on multiplayer are fucking hilarious if you got some friends together. I would definatly pick one up, you can get one of them at Wal Mart in the discount bin for $20. Even if you play it once in a while, $20 isn't much lost, and in the long run will be worth it.

As far as gameplay goes, this isn't the greatest game by any means. But with a group of friends, and the outragiously random things these charecters do, it's DEFINATLY good for a laugh. Nothing makes for a conversation starter then a teacher throwing bricks at students.

Yeah the Rayman series seems to be the cheap option. I'd love to play SVR 11 but im thinking of getting the 360 version.

Cheers guys. I dont know what we will be doing to be honest but we need to have a fun Xmas because this year has been shit and Xmas could be horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back