Why wwe buying tna is BAD for tna orginals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Roode Fan

Occasional Pre-Show
I will tell you this right now, if tna goes under and is bought by wwe, reputations of every single tna orginal could DIE with it. If tna is bought out, when wwe does a network special about it, they will say "well the tna guys never drew that is why tna struggled", now that IS TRUE, but they will fail to mention that they had no platform to draw off of, no matter what any company does in the usa, no one is going to draw as much as wwe in America.

However they will fail to metion that and with that, the reputations of roode, Aj, Joe, strom, Daneils, Kaz, Areis will be ruined , they will buried and known to many as sucky wrestlers because wwe pretty much said they were. Wwe can brainwash anyone into thinking somene sucks that does not. Remember Zach Ryder, they pushed him "OH HE IS GREAT", then depushed him "OH HE SUCKS".

Then see the effect, with the wwe burial they will become less of a draw that instant and will make less money working the indies and japan, hell japan may not want them anymore. Look at Jarret many consider him to be horrible because wwe's burial of him.

You can bounce back from being called a b+ player, no one can bounce back from the burial they will receive, no one will. Aj Styles known as the worst of all time, that is a travesty, but he could be perceived

I have to ask what you are taling about or why.

WWE have no need to buy TNA, they don't want the talent, and probably don't want the video library either. Secondly, according to most everyone, TNA is not for sale. If it goes out of business, all WWE can buy are contracts.

A lot of people though Jarrett sucked LONG before WWE got rid of him.

Daniels and Style already have enough of a claim in the Indies that a WWE dvd would affect them very little. The guys are adored. Japan has already worked with some of these guys to know they are good. WWE isn't the only place people can get information you know.

I'm a Robert Roode fan too, but I don't see why you have such a hard on for talking about TNA going out of business. They've been around for twelve years, are still drawing the same crowds as always, and with recent cuts are probably making more money than in the last few years. Chill out man.

Thank you, Mr. "Don't Kill TNA". I suppose your next thread will be about a TNA/ROH merge being bad? Or maybe CHIKARA buying them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back