Why Wrestle Zone is better.... (The Canadian Crippler's Official Prison Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Forum Dieing And It's Cuz Of U Fuckfaces
And I Can't Believe U Admit It....hahahaha...pretty Soon It Just Be U Douchebags...i Came Back Just To See What Pathetic Posts U Guys Put....and It's Sad.....cya **** Forever

Shit, can't see how many members on ur gay site now...but I DO know that on average there are only 40-50 diff. ppl that actually visit this...why ppl going to thread name site more and more? i'm sure u already know...and which they double ur numbers...u have thounsands of accts made but no ppl!
I asked politely before then u 2 ***'s start doing ur gay bash again like usual....

I took a look at your site ,there only 4 users online.

P.S. oh and it blows by the way

and the personal attacks...i was waiting for that....isn't that the reason u guys losing ppl?

Those guys do there jobs to make these fourms good and enjoyable and not run up with spam and advertisments and people like you and everyone else in the prison who come in to try to recruit people from here to your stupid other little sites, and then you all say you'll be beter and then in your next post you say your going to rape us? What a weird thing to say, just makes you look like more of the dumbass that you are.

P.S. In the words of Mick foley, Have a nice day!!!:)

How come all the prisoners mention rape? Call me old school but I don't rape. Nor do I know anyone who has it as a hobby. I think this dude could be Borat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back