Is There Need For A Prison?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Now, I know I'm an ex-prisoner and whenever I talk about it, or put down the people in it, it just ends up in people having a go at me (Such as the Doc/me Saga). But just listen to me for a minute. I was looking back at all the threads that I made when I was in here and most of them were pretty good in my eyes, 'cos it was me proving that I had what it took to come out. Anyways, I made somewhere from 80-100 Threads when I was in the Prison. That's a lot in my eyes. Now look at it. Most people who were put into it have been banned, or just give the fuck up. We have two Prisoners who post and you can't say that any of them, at this point in time, or any point in time actually, deserve to come back to the main boards. Jenks could do something amazing that meant Sly would let him back, but it'd have to be a fucking miracle.

I know that the Prison is a place where the idiots who've broken the rules (Like me at one point), were placed to serve time and be laughed at by the people who had/have all the privileges that we didn't. But now we've laughed at Jenks and we've more than laughed at Bill Lesnar, who is just a fucking joke. I mean, who hear even takes the words of a man talking in third person seriously? I don't know how old you are man, but get a fucking life, or maybe just talk to us like someone who isn't mentally challenged? It's just not funny, unless you're SNS I guess. Or someone who just turned up here and thinks they're following the "right" crowd.

Which then brings me back to my original question, "Is There Need For A Prison?" You may want it to put future idiots in, but surely, it could just disappear and not many people would really care?

Answer me people, do we need the Prison anymore? If it's staying for good, I still wanna hear opinions.

Just speaking for myself here, I would probably just leave if they put me in the prison.

It's funny to me that people will allow themselves to be harassed like they get down here.

RVD what's wrong with the prison? It's mostly entertaining. Your just being hypicritical. You are an example of how the prison can be used correctly.

Is there a need for Prison? No.

But, in essence, is there a need for the Bar Room? Afterall, this is a wrestling forum not a ''hey, let's chat'' forum. What I mean to say, is that the Prison isn't needed, but that doesn't mean I don't like having the occasional meander around here.

Pfff, and people say I don't post thought-provoking posts.

I think the Prison is a lot nicer than how usual moderators from other boards go about their business with banning people. Because let's face it, Prisoners did something to break the rules and got banned, you agreed to follow the rules when you made the account. Plus it lets people like RDV and others from being perma-banned if they show they truly want to be a part of the Wrestlezone forums.

Prisoners can come and go, if someone gets shafted to the Prison, they can easily log off and join another forum.

why the fuck does everyone say "Let's face it" on here, have some confidence in your fucking argument instead of trying to make sure the reader considers things

fuck

article-2059453-0EBA64C700000578-980_634x455.jpg

Takes away from using this forum as a true place to unwind, nitpicked for the smallest things by mods. I still question the true definition of spam vs. This forums definition of spam but that's a whole different subject. I think the prison section is useless, as I feel it is just anothet useless addition to the forum as are some of the other areas of this forum. You can distinguish between troubled members, a suspension from the forum should be good enough.

I've got a much better appreciation of the spam rules recently. It's simple, if you cannot submit a post that doesn't have a good reason behind it then what does it contribute to the site.

Anyone can say "Yes I agree" but it takes a semblance of intelligence to say why.

I like both Non-Spam and Spam discussions here on these forums. Sometimes I feel like simply adding on to a discussion about the Chris Paul trade. But I am not really that engaged on the topic where I don't want to write up a research paper as to why I feel Chris Paul should or should not be traded. Than they're other times where I want an engaging discussion onto a WWE storyline like lets say, Kane's return or the "It Begins" videos. I can go into the Non-Spam and discuss the topic and getting a one addition to my post count. Why are you so upset about the Non-Spam rules here J.J? WZ offers a Spam friendly section for those who don't agree with the Non-Spam rules but still wish to engage in a little small talk about a discussion.

Of course we need the prison. Otherwise Bill Lesnar might kill himself because he dosent have anywhere to go. It would be a shame if the boy slit his wrist and couldnt type in the 3rd person anymore..... I kid, I kid- but seriously....

Hell, Jenks is the only reason most people show up down here. Even Bill Lesnar knows he is inferior to Jenks, thats why he shoved his tounge up his ass & gave Jenks the title in his shitty e-fed. So just let him out and burn the prison down.

It wont happen because KB & others love to point and laugh at the prisoners. I'll admit- it does have its amusing moments.

this thread is outrageous. Kill Myself? are you freaking kidding me. If you hadn't noticed, i've been on barely been on this site this year. Unlike you losers, i have better things to do.

btw i had long term plans for my efed. I gave Jenks the title so he could fued with a jealous IDR. I had big plans for that fued. It was either IDR or Jenks. I went with Jenks because i already had a heel champ on the other brand you fuckwit. I mean holy shit if i did this for a year i would have five champs IC,IDR,Jenks, Macca and Nick (he was the benoit in my mind). I mean are you that bitter because you didn't feature in any of my shows. Get the fuck over it. Jenks didn't need a long term build like the others. As my E-fed being shitty, its the best thing that's happened on this site this year. Even you acknowledged it with your constant good reps.

And what the fuck is with all the Jenks love. The only reason he hasn't snapped and ripped any of you to shreds yet is because he thinks he is getting out. I respect him for that.

anyway carry on...

as for the thread question...

Yes the prison is needed. Its provides my fans with a rare chance to keep in touch with me.

lulz. where would you be if we didn't have the prison. running in an election to become a mod or creating alt after alt to try and come back?

Don't exaggerate, drama queen. Tuck your skirt in and listen closely...

I can say whatever the fuck i want. Nothing is going to happen to me. This is a forum. None of you exist. I log off. You're gone. I don't know how many times i have to repeat before it finally sinks it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back