Why Do You Come Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

.Fallout.

That's the question why did you come here to Wrestezone?

I was looking for other wrestling forums to join and found this place, i got used to this place so i like it here.

I come to shoot the shit with other people, I find it fun meeting people that share the same interests.

Because I loooooooove wrestling and loooooooove Randy Orton, John Cena and Batista... So when somebody slags them off I will be there to stick up for them Lol :p

Yaszie_123 said:
Because I loooooooove wrestling and loooooooove Randy Orton, John Cena and Batista... So when somebody slags them off I will be there to stick up for them Lol :p

So if i slag Cena which i do in other fourms you stand up for him right?

.Fallout. said:
So if i slag Cena which i do in other fourms you stand up for him right?

Yes, I would. Lol :) But, that isn't a sign to start...

.Fallout. said:
That's the question why did you come here to Wrestezone?

I was looking for other wrestling forums to join and found this place, i got used to this place so i like it here.

Originally I found wz when my first message board shut sown it was a bill goldberg site, i registered got flamed pretty badly by a spammer named Total Impact who couldnt take a joke, left for another message board that has toprope and talk in the name, came back and had to re register so i had no creativity and was looking at the kevin nash site and the name little sexy was born and i've been at wz in some form for nearly 6 years now

I come on WZ cause I love wrestling and I enjoy talking to everyone. :)

The WZ Story.

I orginal came to WZ two/three years ago looking around and reading, I came back last year after a long absence to find the place screwed up and most of the older members gone. I signed up as your typical new guy and got warned by Zero. I then signed up with a new account -AussieHobo- and ever since I come every once and a while to post and look after the Book This forums.

I don't know barely anyone that likes wrestling, so I come here to share my thoughts and fandom with others just like me. What happened to wrestlezone that it all got screwed up in the first place?

i only come on here 2 annoy grungy, dragon, paulwall50, hazard and whoever else on the pointless thread....gets fuckin boring tho!

I came here b/c the stupid Forum I used to go to got shut down right when I became a mod too.... Sonzabitches... And also b/c I dont know many people who like wrestling... So I need to talk to someone bout it so I came here...

And Taker.... Your breathe stinks.... :) j/k

I came here two to three years ago aswell and yeah never really posted much till this year, When a dumb person tried to tell me that john cena didnt suck and lita was cool....Now i basically Am WZ LOL
so worship me bitches.

Started coming here about 4 1/2 years ago when I first started getting into forums. Started modding like 4 months later and pretty much ran shit since. Not sure why I still come here at this point but whatever.

Proto Man said:
Started coming here about 4 1/2 years ago when I first started getting into forums. Started modding like 4 months later and pretty much ran shit since. Not sure why I still come here at this point but whatever.

I came back to use this as an alternate avenu to show my wub of proto

disreguard previous post

If its that bad like you people ALWAYS seem to make out that it is, THEN DONT COME HERE because you guys complaining about it is really starting to irratate me.

P.S please dont ban me lol its just annoying to always see the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back