A Heartfelt Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
Hey Everyone-

I just want to thank everyone for coming to the Lounge with passion, effort, and enthusiasm this year. As you can tell, this forum is the Forum of the Year, here on WZ, and that is because of everyone's incredible job posting on a wide array of topics.

There have been some amazing threads in here this year, and the posting that some of you have done is just astounding. When I took overr as mod, this was already a popular section without much to infract. I truly have the easiest job of everyone on the staff, and I thank you guys for that. People come to this section and post maturely and debate ideas.

It has been said that average minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas, and small minds discuss people. I think we have a lot of great minds in here. I kow that I have gotten messages from people who don't post in ehre a lot about how great of a read it is.

I know I have battled many of you in here, been quite an ass at times, and made some very good e-friends because of this section.

The only specific thank you I am going to give is to HBK-aholic. She certainly did a great job keeping this place orderly before I got here, and all I had to do was pick up on her incredible work. Kudos to yuo, Becca, you truly are an asset to the forums. I am not thanking any posters specifically, but you guys know who you are, and thank you for making this the best section on the forums.

In the upcoming year, I hope that we can make it even better. We will have a 2nd running of the CLDL when this one completes. There will be tweaks to the rules, like a punctuality cluase...Lee...:lmao:, and we will probably shrink the roster as well. We also have an American election years coming up with 435 House elections, 33 Senate elections, and a possible major shift in power, including an anticipated third party throwing its hat into the fray. As the gloabal landscape changes, the ideas presented will continue to be debated and discussed in here by some great minds. If you are a regular thanks, if you contributed, thanks, if you read the section, thanks, and if you are new, and looking for somewhere to make a name, this is the place. The best of the best come in here to challenge each other, and one solid line by line rebuttal will get you noticed.

We will also continue to post the ORIGINAL section newsletter, and I will do my best to publically recognize those who make the tremendous effort to be Lounge superstars.

Thanks Again, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy New Year, Happy Kwanzaa,a nd Sid, may the force be with you in whatever Jedi holiday is coming up.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back