Why can't John Cena wrestle like he did in 2003?

I think the reason Cena is hated by so many of the older males is because his matches are predictable and he is the role model to so many kids. It seems to me that when something is widely popular with children, it tends to turn off adults who used to like the product before it became mainstream.

Just like every super-over wrestler WWE has ever had...once something sticks...it sticks! Why go out of the box when the box is good to you? Sometimes adult males will like a gimmick that makes kids run (Austin, Bret Hart), so I get the hatred for vice versa.

I'm not saying that Cena's character is perfect, he could use some more regular moves but it's not as horrible as some in this thread have said....and it's not changing anytime soon either.

I would be that when Cena turns heel, he will just get cheered like Austin did when he sided w/Vince...change isn't always necessary.

No, I seem to think that more PEOPLE are attending events in general (as in, attendance rates are higher), that the hate is gone.

Who gives a fuck about the IWC? But, since you're mentioning it, the IWC doesn't have even HALF the hate it did back in 2006. Good try though.

Not true. We think they're great because they build a great story, know how to get the crowd hot at just the right time, and then deliver a great climax. You know, the basic art of storytelling...the basic art of pro wrestling.

LOL, how can Cena be brutal at it when he never does it? Cena's not a technical wrestler, and he doesn't work a technical style. And it would be completely stupid for him to work a technical style since that wouldn't fit his gimmick.

Do you know anything about wrestling?

Who gives a fuck about the IWC? You're the one posting on this site u douche...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back