Who's your favourite Knockout right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

The Sunflower Samurai
Me personally it has to be Alissa Flash. Real interesting character, look, and good workrate. Let's face it, the matches her and Hamada have had lately have been the best Knockout matches there have been in a while. I'm hoping that she gets rid of the Raisha Saeed character, reveals herself to be Flash and goes into a program with Kong. That would really step up the game in TNA as their male counterparts are beginning to pick up their game.

Though not right now, this chick certainly has the potential to be the "Future Legend". Let's hope TNA agrees.

Reactions: gd
going from whos hotter i would have to go with the zombie hot, ms. screem queen herself DAFFENY. damn every time she goes to the ring she has one of the best entrances in TNA and the music fits her sure when she came in to TNA it was kinda fucked up but it turned nice when she became the crazy chick with stevie, but going with wrestling i have to pick Hamada she is just fuckin crazy doing some of that shit i won't be supirsed if she brakes a couple bones in her body and that moonsault she does through a table is freakin insane

That is a good question. I just love the division right now to not even care about who my favourite could potentially be. However, right now my favourite has to be Sarita, otherwise known as Sarah Stock. She is a lucha female that has honed her skills in that area to the point where she can execute everything down to the tiniest detail to perfection. She is an impressive specimen as a singles wrestler and always brings everything to the table. As for her pairing with Taylor Wilde, Sarita is clearly the leader of the team and the better of the two. When she enters the match, there is a noticable shift that can be detected just from her presence alone. For a female to be great in both endeavours of singles and tag team wrestling will always catch my eye.

Honourable mentions go to Melissa (and her various personalities) and Ayako Hamada. Both are well-trained and well-versed athletes that can be put in just about any match and succeed. Especially with the ability to replicate the likes of multiple characters and doing a perfected moonsault into. Daniels has some competition with Hamada in their finishers as both could be considered BME's.

for me with out a shadow of a doubt it would be daffney. i liked her in wcw and she just is amazing in tna taking the bumps she does.

I know she is still green in the ring but my favorite has gotta be Velvet Sky. It's the character, the confidence and strait up I am better than you attitude that I love. Plus being the hottest woman on the planet doesn't hurt and she will make a wonderful Mrs Cowboyfromhell.

Its gotta be Hamada for me. Table + moonsault + Chick= awesome.

Strait up wrestling wise Hamada is my new favorite. She is a beast.
The division is getting really talented though, women who actually wrestle is a big drawing point for me.

Looks wise- Velvet Sky, "I aint never seen an ass like that" or the ex-diva Christy Hemme, she is simply gorgeous!
Wrestling wise, it's hard to say, they aren't divas and all of them can really go, but as of late, I'd give it to Flash & Hamada, even though TNA doesn't push them as the best.

i agree with you 100% drondog. velvey sky is the sexiest female wrestler around. best ass in the biz. daffney v himada was an amazing match. Hamada and Flash put on a great match. and their promo was sick. Hamada is the best in tna

Looks wise- Lacey Von Erich and Velvet Sky for sure. Those two are too fine!

For talent and ability I am enjoying Daffney(so hot!), Hamada, Awsome Kong, Sarita, and that one dirty bitch!

Velvet is obviously the hottest, but I think my favorite has to be Kong. She is completely different from any other women's wrestler on her planet and her matches are always entertaining. What other Knockout can powerslam Cute Kip? Everytime her music comes on, I get excited. If she spoke on the mic more just spouting off random thoughts, it'd be even more epic. Plus, she ain't half bad herself. As the saying goes, more coushin for the pushin'.

Honorable mention to Hamada, her matches have been pretty awesome, doing flippys through tables and shit.

Dishonorable mention to Taylor Wilde - She fucking sucks.

My favorite is Daffney but she may be out for a while with a broken arm. She is hot and does not look look like she is 30something. She put on a good program with Taylor Wilde and she works well with other characters.

My favorite that will be in the ring any time soon is Taylor Wilde who may be the most sound wrestler in TNA. She is attractive and her in Sarita (who I would say is the hottest KO) have good chemistry which appears to have benifited Sarita (who shows no nerves cutting a promo in Spanish but in English she looks like she is about to cry). Taylor cuts clean promos, puts on good matches, and looks like a champion (problem is that TBP don't look like contenders). Taylor is the best female wrestler and will be my favorite after Daffney's BFG injury.

Cody Rhodes America's Dream, WWE's Nightmare

Lots of good comments so far. I have say that I really do like Kong too. She is surprisingly athletic and her size is just so dominating.

Outside of Kong, I too like Flash and Hamada, It sure seems like the KO division is looking impressive.

DaGhost

not to get off topic but is she really going to be out with an injury?

Yes, she broke her arm during the bump at Bound for Glory V.

If I had to guess it was probably from hitting the gaurd rail that was helping hold up the barbed wire table. It looked like she hit it with her left arm.

Daffney is hardcore!! She is always taking those crazy bumps you rarely see a female take.

Alissa Flash is my favorite she is a great worker and her matches against Hamada, i cant wait til she gets rid of the Raisha Saeed gimmick. I think she can have good matches with Kong and the other Knockouts on the roster.

Myne's gotta be Sarita, she just excites me and gets me pumped up for a match when ever she is in there.

I like Alissa Flash but i feel like she's been used as a jobber.

My vote goes to the Knockout who, as NSL puts it everyweek in the LD's, "everytime I see her, I think of *******." None other than Madison Rayne. She's got the looks, even if those looks make me want to do dirty things to her, and her ass does rival Velvets as the best in the company. Aside from that, her work is solid, and people know who she is even if she rarely picks up the victory. She's definately light years ahead of Lacey.

Honorable mentions to:

Daffney- Solid in ring worker and in Taz's words, is "Zombie Hot".

Vel Vel- Best ass in the company, perhaps the business. Also a great performer.

It's a tough choice for me. The best looking is Lacey Von Erich, but in terms of in ring ability I am gonna go with Sarita. Taylor Wilde is up there too. I found it to be a tough choice since I like pretty much every single knockout except for awesome kong because she is boring
_

Velvet is obviously the hottest

No, Lacey Von Erich is.

but I think my favorite has to be Kong.

Why? She's boring and ugly.

She is completely different from any other women's wrestler

Exactly, the other women's wrestlers are ATTRACTIVE. Also, most of them are entertaining too.

her matches are always entertaining.

What show have you been watching? I fall asleep watching Kong's matches, she's so boring!

Everytime her music comes on, I get excited.

All it makes me do is go grab a snack from the fridge, or get online, etc, and find something else to do until the match is over.

Plus, she ain't half bad herself.

We'll agree to disagree there.

Honorable mention to Hamada, her matches have been pretty awesome, doing flippys through tables and shit.

She's ok, I guess....

Dishonorable mention to Taylor Wilde - She fucking sucks.

That right there is where you are the most wrong. You have everything backwards bro.... It's KONG who freaking sucks and TAYLOR WILDE who is awesome. (Miz pun intended).

Nice try, thanks for playing.... and that's the bottom line, cuz Dagger Dias said so.
_

it comes down to kong and hamada for me. kong is so dominating. i mean i've never seen a female do the things she's done. i remember she awesome bombed a referee once! seriously kong is a beast. which brings me to hamada because she too has done some things i've never seen out of a chick. moonsault top rope thru a table...ouch. my favorite out of these two beastly women is kong. kong may be the most dominating female ever.

That's the best thing about the Knockout division. There are so many talented females on the roster with a wide array of styles that there is something for everyone.

If you enjoy power wrestling - Kong, Hamada, Alissa Flash, ODB

If you enjoy fast, high flying wrestling - Sarita, Taylor Wilde

If you enjoy hot women - Lacey, Velvet sky

And obviously these are just generalities and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

On a side note, Does anyone else feel that with all the crazy bumps Daffney has taken like the thumbtacks and the barbwire, the latter resulting in a broken arm, there is no knockout more deserving of a push than her? Talk about taking one for the team. At least give her her own t-shirt. I can envision "Zombie Hot" shirts becoming quite the money maker.

Velvet Sky and Daffney would be my two favorites. Both are smoking hot and I think that's what really is important. On the other end of the spectrum is ODB. I hate her character, her look, and every time she opens her white trash mouth to cut a promo.

Angelina Love by far :( But since she fucked her visa up and since it's being reported that she'll be away for a long time, I guess she doesn't really count.

The knockout division is very strong and most of the girls are amazing wrestlers, but I really don't think I have a favorite anymore. Hamada, Flash, Kong, Tara all are great wrestlers but I'm just no a huge fan of the character, look, ect.

I really enjoy Wilde & Sarita but I wouldn't really call them favorites. Velvet is hot, and her character is fun, but she'll always be a 2nd rate Angelina to me.

So with Angelina Love out(I loved her wrestling, look, personality, and overall character and how she potrayed it) I really don't have a "favorite" although I really enjoy the overall division.

its quite hard to choose because all of the knockouts are hard workers and put on some amazing matches. i would have to say ODB because she has worked hard and always puts on a good show. about a month ago when the Cody Deener crap was goin on i would not have said that,Russo cough cough, but she got past that and is now a solid champ.

I have been a fan of Daffney for years on end now. Since her appearance in WCW with Crowbar, I have been fascinated with both the Gimmick as well as the person.

The Dz of old and the Dz of now are quite a bit different, but I still enjoy her work. Dz is also one of the few Knockouts that will take a tack bump.

No, Lacey Von Erich is.

Too tall for my liking.

Why? She's boring and ugly.

How is a 260 pound black woman boring? And how can you call her ugly with that hair.

Exactly, the other women's wrestlers are ATTRACTIVE. Also, most of them are entertaining too.

I still don't understand why Kong's dominant, monster character isn't entertaining.

What show have you been watching? I fall asleep watching Kong's matches, she's so boring!

TNA Impact on Spike TV at 9PM. Perhaps you just took too much Ambien or something.

All it makes me do is go grab a snack from the fridge, or get online, etc, and find something else to do until the match is over.

I thought you fell asleep when Kong was on TV? Unless you're a sleep walker, this story just doesn't add up.

We'll agree to disagree there.

You will find you're in the minority on this one.

She's ok, I guess....

She's fucking awesome! She can do flippys!

That right there is where you are the most wrong. You have everything backwards bro.... It's KONG who freaking sucks and TAYLOR WILDE who is awesome. (Miz pun intended).

In what way is Taylor Wilde awesome at all? She is the most bland knockout by far, the only storyline she's ever had has bee as Lauren's sorority sister or something. She was in the title picture a few times, but never really got over with the fans, so they had to put the belt back on Kong, whose reign was much more successful. Wilde is just plain boring and uniteresting, there are a million girls exactly like her.

Nice try, thanks for playing.... and that's the bottom line, cuz Dagger Dias said so.
_

What the hell is that, your catch phrase? Maybe I should get one of those, I'd feel good about myself despite knowing I'm %100 wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back