Who's your favourite Knockout right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is definetly Tara. She is one of the only women to get signed by WWE not based on looks. She has a great gimmick and she is very interesting.

Mine is definetly Tara. She is one of the only women to get signed by WWE not based on looks. She has a great gimmick and she is very interesting.

She was sign because of her looks when she first started with WWE. For god sake, she was part of the godfather's entourage for 2 or 3 episode before actually being sign by the WWE, so if she wasn't sign for her looks then no divas in the divas have been sign based on looks.

Having said that, the subject is about the TNA knockouts and who is my favorite, while there is a lot to be said about all of them and it's really hard to just pick one so i'm not. I got 2 favorites The first one is DAffney. Sure Daffney doesn't wrestle that much but the girl has guts. Any woman that is brave enough to go through tables, get slam into thumbtacks and slam into a barbwire board got to be a little bit crazy and her promo's are some of the best thing about her.

The second one is Hamada, sure she hasn't been there long but for a girl her size, she doesn't some of the most amazing move out there. Her match against Tara on last week's impact was one of the best part of the whole show. Also, like i said about Daffney, the girl is fearless and does stuff that some of the male wrestlers wouldn't even do.

These are my 2 favorite knockout right now, and while it fun to have to focus on the beautiful people, Kong and Tara, i think that some of the other knockout like Hamada and Daffney should play a bigger role in the division.

The fact that I'm having a very hard time picking a favorite shows how awesome the Knockouts division is. In the end though, I'm picking Sarita. She's a great luchador who never bores me in the ring. She pulls off some amazing stuff. The fact that I have a bit of a crush on her has something to do with it as well. :blush:

Some very close runner-ups are Hamada, Alissa Flash, Daffeny, Kong, and Tara. Everyone else is barely under those girls, with the exception of Lacey, Madison, and Christy who are "meh".

I agree that Lacey is just plain awful in the ring. But she is very young still and her name, her looks, and the BP gimmick are all draws. If they can get her properly trained, you might have something there in a couple years. TNA doesn't want to give up on her and then see her headlining in the WWE in five years.

DaGhost

The Knockouts got an incredible amount of TV time tonight. Daffney appeared twice, and there was an 8 KO match, as well as the 1-on-1 match between Alissa and Traci. Hamada didn't show up, and Hemme may have been "selling" that chokeslam from last week.

Alissa just proved me right again. She's the best thing that TNA has. Kong is a better worker, but Alissa has better drawing potential, and is amazingly hot. She seems to be edging into a tweener role, with Traci having jumped her after the match for working on an arm she knew had prior injuries.

No matter what they do with her, I'm just happy to see them all getting on TV.

I didn't want to start a thread on this, so I thought I'd comment on it by using this thread. Really it's almost a shameless bump,, but anyway onto my topic here. I was just watching a webmatch between Alissa Flash and Hamada, and I've started realizing, that when Alissa comes out, her sweater/jacket is unzipped, and she even teases the crowd a little by unzipping it , but then she zips it up , shaking her head "No". I'm going to say that this is to say that women's wrestling isn't just about looks , but it's about skill too. I've rather enjoyed her work too. She's slowly becoming one of my favorite Knockouts. When I see her, I see the physicality of Kong and Tara, but the beauty of someone like Madison Rayne. She teases the crowd so much they chant " TAKE IT OFF!! TAKE IT OFF!! ". I firmly believe she has a very bright future ahead of herself and I'm really pulling for her to get around the title, and soon.

As for the zipper thing, to me, it's a thing for not just the Knockout division, but women's wrestling everywhere.

I would have to say either Tara or Awesome Kong, mostly Tara cos she's fit as fuck, is gorgeous, and has genuine wrestling ability, whereas Awesome Kong can wrestle, but is fat and fugly.

Awesome Kong is so underrated. That's a bad bitch right there. She doesn't have the look, doesn't have the "Ooh la la" gimmick or nothing. She just comes out and fucking destroys. She's amazing. I love ODB though. She's funny as hell, plus for some reason I find her attractive.. She's solid in the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back