Whos Your Favorite Superstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC_DegenerationX

Dark Match Winner
Who do you like the best from the start of ECW until the new breed of ECW?
I like Sabu because of his high-flying tactics and need to entertain.

THE SANDMAN is the hardcore icon the posterboy for hardcore if hardcore had a id picture. sandman would be on its license smokin has cigarette.

The Sandman was always my favorite but now he has this crappy music and his 1st match was a squash against some pointless Zombie i have to say Sabu is my Favorite

hothead25 said:
you mean wrestler, right? :icon_mrgreen:

TerrellCow said:
sure ECW has wrestlers.........:schild13:

Im pretty sure he meant, i'ts wrestler, not superstar. ECW doesn't consider their athletes superstars like the WWE does. To ECW, their wrestlers are just that wrestlers, and not superstars.

Wrestling vs. Sports Entertainment

well so does wwe but they imphasize that but ECW has not exactly wrestlers but well i cant quite put my finger on it but its certainly not wrestlers what ECW does with their "wrestlers" and what WWE does with theirs are completly different things ECW brawls and WWE wrestles.

TerrellCow said:
well so does wwe but they imphasize that but ECW has not exactly wrestlers but well i cant quite put my finger on it but its certainly not wrestlers what ECW does with their "wrestlers" and what WWE does with theirs are completly different things ECW brawls and WWE wrestles.

I can't even understand this post. But I can tell you are just another WWE fan who will never fully understand ECW and what ECW means.

For your information, before ECW went under, there was plenty of "wrestling matches". ECW wasn't all barbed wire and flaming tables. You had guys like Awesome, Tanaka, all the Luchadors, and many others that had a craft never really shown the last 10 years by the WWE.

"Wrestling" was a huge part of ECW. Thats one of the biggest misconseptions people that don't really know ECW have...that it's all just bloodsport.

I think Tommy Dreamer is cool, but he seems underrated despite the fact that he earned the fans respect.

Tommy Dreamer is Mic Foley without the wierd looking ass...

Well im pretty sure like all other wrestling organizations ECW has their wrestling stars but the basis of ECW was not a pure wrestling match it was hardcore wrestling whether u want to admit it or not. it was not mat wrestling organization and ECW fans know that and unless they wrestled ever match to the true definition of "wrestling" which they did they cant technically call theirselves "wrestlers". But dont get wrong i enjoyed watching the old ECW and still like watching the old match with original athletes. Not saying that WWE does that however i believe they do it better than ECW.

my favorite is justing credible.

but he ditched tna.:icon_sad:

Top 5 has got to look like this:

1. Sandman
2. Sabu
3. RVD
4. Tommy Dreamer
5. Super Crazy (I think he will end up going ECW permenantly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back